Spellbound babies!

Wednesday is good! Sorry, Shan... I just tend to worry a lot about the people I care about! Keep us updated, sweetie!

Jellie - Thanks, hun!

I'm seriously hoping that my spell from Sam can make me 3rd time lucky!

thanks Megg. :) I hope your test goes awful:haha:

I have to complete hedgewitches spell. will this weekend. :)

Hopefully Mias too.

:rofl: Thanks, Shan! Boy, sometimes being nice sounds bitchy, huh? LOL I hope it does too though!

Are you doing the Great Rite? We actually really enjoyed it! :)

iyaaaa megg!! welcum to the witchy poo thread haha.xxxxx

Loren - Thanks!

Great Rite?

The "Great Rite" is the part of the spell from Hedge that we had to do. She has several versions of it. I think 3 different ones at least. I was just wondering if yours was the "Great Rite" too. It was nice! :) Involves burying an apple after... if that clears it up?

Naw you just sounded concerned?

Huh? I'm confused! LOL I don't know what we're talking about now. :wacko:

Megg, you dont sound bitchy, just concerned. Nope not the one I got.. No apple just ribbon involved.

Oh!!! LOL That's not what I meant! I'm glad I didn't sound bitchy though!

I meant that it sounds bitchy (out of context) to read "I hope your test goes awful"... but I know its not and I think its awesome... because I also hope it goes awful! :)

Oh lol you are talking about me. Sorry a little slow today :haha:

:haha: Its okay! I'm a little slow most days! :rofl: But to clarify, it only sounds like a mean thing to say if you don't know why its being said... I thought it was actually very nice and thoughtful of you to wish me terrible test results! I do so want them to be terrible! That in itself is quite sad.. but this answer is better than no answer! :)

Agreed. Its good to have an answer, unlike me!

Mia sent her package...:)

am i really slow or just missing something? :wacko: why are we hoping for awful test results? :haha:

If my progesterone is showing very low after ovulation, it would explain why I've had 2 losses... and might even explain why I didn't bleed from the losses without help. Also, its an easy fix! So, if I'm going to get an answer as to why, this would be a great answer to get... simple, easy to fix, and logically explains everything. I've been tested for so much already and come back "normal"... this is the last "easy" thing that I can hope to have wrong!

oh, i see! Thanks meg! I sure hope it is the progesterone meggy! Fxd. When is your test chick? X

Thanks! LOL Its tomorrow some time. Whenever I go in, really. I should know by the end of tomorrow or early Fri! EEK!

HI everyone, sorry i lost this thread for a while. Have only just found it again today. I've been busy packing for moving house too..nightmare!

Anyway, just stopped in to say hi and hope everyones well and still feeling positive! I am so far , Af is due today and so far no show...wahay! Tested and BFN so going to test again on sat I think.

Love n babydust to everyone! :hugs:

hey ladies well I'm waiting to hear back from Michelle the realgreenwitch to know when you was casting my fertility spell...I can't wait to hear from her....how are you all doing today?

Hi ...
So you have all different answers....The realgreenwitch tells you when you will have your bfp? How is her feedback?

Hi ...
So you have all different answers....The realgreenwitch tells you when you will have your bfp? How is her feedback?

TheRealGreenWitch~BFP in 9weeks~Girl-fertility spell cast on June 9, 2010
Cheri - March -boy~Leah-Girl April 2011Jennyrenny-Twins-girl/girl -BFP comes Jan. 2011
Gail - BFP before October 2010 - Girl~Sandra - girl-BFP sept (or could be twins girl/boy)~Amber-BFP-October from a sept. cycle will be a girl

ok cheri is different mach boy

ok for sept 2010

Gail says before october 2010 which could be augutst to sept 2010~girl
Sandra says that i would concieve from a cycle from sept 2010 but find out october 2010~girl
Amber says the same as sandra concieve from my sept cycle 2010 find out october 2010 ~ girl

therealgreenwitch was so spot on as well with my reading she picked up so much but she said quote: (You will find out your pregnant in around 9 weeks ) which would be finding out in august 2010...she has some good feedback on her website and also on ebay...https://www.therealgreenwitch.co.uk/#/home/4538220418

and then jennyrenny says that I will get my BFP in January 2011 from a cycle that month so that is a long ways away so I'm hoping that these others are correct for me...

the others are sooo close...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"