Spellbound babies!

Diane has been kicked off for a month. ... So I think I am taking a break. Anyone wants to go look at the cyber conception chicks thread. I have also been spoken to by the admins about having an opinion. I am tired of it.

Diane has been kicked off for a month. ... So I think I am taking a break. Anyone wants to go look at the cyber conception chicks thread. I have also been spoken to by the admins about having an opinion. I am tired of it.

Sorry about how you're feeling, Shan...

But, I'm suggesting that no one respond in here to anything they might have looked up after reading the quoted comment. I'm simply suggesting you ignore it for the sake of this thread. :hugs: to you all!

I was hoping not to upset you by suggesting that, Shannon... I just felt like I had to say something before anything bad came of it! :hugs:

So, about baby making? What's up? I'm not doing anything, because my ovaries failed me this cycle! LOL

Hi girls, I'm just wondering how long after starting TTC I should wait before trying a spell? I only came off the pill on Sunday! lol!

Thanks.xx

I'd think you could try anytime you wanted, sweetie! There's no real rule on how long you should wait! Do whatever feels right for you! Some people probably get one done as soon as they decide to start trying... Others obviously never get one done.

No problem! :) Good luck, btw! Hoping your journey through TTC is short and sweet!!!

I have been looking for the post for forever lol. Can anyone tell me where I can get a fertility spell cast for twins? And do you know the link to THE REAL GREEN WITCH?

The real green witch: https://www.therealgreenwitch.co.uk/

just purchased one from the real green witch, now am waiting for response

just purchased one from the real green witch, now am waiting for response

she done one for me also hun...:happydance: and also I have gotten a fertility boost spell and also the fertility spell from Gail...hoping that these spells will help us have our dreams come true...:hugs:

Hey ladies just wanted you to know I got my email from The Real Green Witch and they will be starting my spell tomorrow around midnight. I am so excited!! :dance:

Hi ladies can I join!! I recently had a Mia spell done fx's for us al :)

Hi ladies sorry not updated, got my bfp last week 6 weeks after my fertility spell :)

Hi ladies sorry not updated, got my bfp last week 6 weeks after my fertility spell :)

oh cool....congratulations hun the real green witch done yours right?...yay she done mine also I'm so excited and can't wait...:happydance::hugs:

Hey ladies just wanted you to know I got my email from The Real Green Witch and they will be starting my spell tomorrow around midnight. I am so excited!! :dance:

yay!!!:happydance::happydance: the real green witch done mine also sending you lots of babydust your way..:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->