Spellbound babies!

hey girls! Have you had ur results yet meg? Glad to see you back angel dust! And patty, how u doing babe? X

Jenny was wrong for me. I got a bfp in may but had a loss. I will have to look up the realgreenwitch.

Nope, left me hanging on test results AGAIN! And, my doc isn't back in until Mon morning... So, I guess I'm waiting until Monday now. Hell, my 2ww could be over before I find out what's going on! :(

aww meggy :hug: these dam drs dont know how it feels to be left hanging on a string all the time. I hope u get the right answers on monday :hugs: xx

:hugs: Megg, I am sorry.

No letter from Mia yet. After the start of this new cycle I will finish the spell hedgewitch has given me..

Jenny was wrong for me. I got a bfp in may but had a loss. I will have to look up the realgreenwitch.

I'm so sorry that Jenny wasn't correct for you hun...the realgreenwitch is awesome...she picked up on soooo much of me and my family and she didn't have a picture or did she ask me questions about my family...and also she was suppose to cast my fertility spell last wednesday but found out that her 3 children were sick so she said that she would have casted it for me saturday well I have PCOS and its hard to know what cycle day I will ovulate on well I truly believe that she did cast it for me as I have ovulated today also so that gives me soooo much hope...:happydance:

Nope, left me hanging on test results AGAIN! And, my doc isn't back in until Mon morning... So, I guess I'm waiting until Monday now. Hell, my 2ww could be over before I find out what's going on! :(

megg hun i'm sorry hun hopefully you will beable to find out what is going on soon..sending you lots of hugs your way....:hugs:

megg hun i'm sorry hun hopefully you will beable to find out what is going on soon..sending you lots of hugs your way....:hugs:

Oh, I found out. Its just that it makes less sense now than it did before! Frustrated, annoyed, angry... blah.

hey patty sounding very hopeful babe! Ooh exciting isnt it? Yay! Shan, im very optimistic for you too! Megg im sorry you didnt get the answers you where hoping for! I take it your levels where fine? X

No! LOL My levels suggest I didn't ovulate... which is sort of what I thought, but hoped I was wrong! I have 2 charts right now... the one in my siggy (my usual chart) has adjusted temps to try and compensate for the fever I had. The other has unadjusted temps, and they both agreed on O date. However... Yesterday, I woke up and temped about 8347038 times. I just kept waking up and going back to sleep. The temp when I finally woke up for good at ~97.7. The time I took it closest to my "normal" time was 97.01. Today, I took it and it quickly gave me a 97.21 and felt "off"... took it again immediately and got ~97.5. If I use the 97.01 and the 97.21, the "unadjusted temps" chart takes my CH's away. Do I keep temping and BD'ing? Or, do I take Provera and call this cycle a waste? Or, do I hope that my doctor has some input (even though I don't believe she will)? Or... ???

Unadjusted temps: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/293f8c

Marked my temps from when I was sick as "fever" and now that chart has also taken away my CH's. Somehow, I feel better not having them.

your chart does look a bit erratic megg, sorry babe :hugs: is it possible you might still ovulate? I remember a girl on this site getting her progesterone levels checked and they where low so she thought she was out. She was shocked to get her bfp! Im sorry i dont know alot about your situation megg? Are you taking chlomid? This girl was taking chlomid and thought she was out. I dont know alot about these tests though and temping can be frustrating at times. is your thermometer working ok? Sounds like its a bit temPramental, xxx

Haha! No, I'm not on Clomid. I hated being on Clomid. I'm actually using Soy. It normally works, but I've seen a pattern that it doesn't seem to work on the "cycle" that begins with the MC bleed. I seem to have to have my first official AF before it does any good. That's why I'm considering the option to cut and run for a new cycle. I'm not young enough to waste time! Thermometer is fine. Actually, my chart looked really pretty until I went about mucking them up. But, I couldn't stand it looking pretty when I didn't actually ovulate!

lol about the pretty chart! Sorry about your losses megg! :hug: go grab the provera and jump onto the next cycle chick. Im wishing you all the luck in the world! Am sure your magic will help xxxx

Thanks! :hugs: Well, my magic helped twice... but it hasn't gone so well! I know it sounds stupid, but I feel like maybe I should stop doing the ritual part on my end. Like... Maybe its helping me to conceive even when I wasn't supposed to? I know its more than likely either medical or just bad luck... but I've started to blame whatever I can! However, I still have loads of faith in Sam and her casting! She's amazing! As a sort of FYI though... She isn't currently doing any more castings for the health of herself and her baby.

Oh I got lucky and got one of her last castings:) I am excited.

Megg, I understand where you are coming from.

Yep, I don't imagine she'll be doing any for a while. I'm very proud to have one from her. :)

I can't shake the feeling... So, I think I am skipping the ritual on my end. The casting still stands without the ritual.

Yep, I don't imagine she'll be doing any for a while. I'm very proud to have one from her. :)

I can't shake the feeling... So, I think I am skipping the ritual on my end. The casting still stands without the ritual.

sam is wonderful at her casting hun...I have had 3 chemcial pregnancys since sam has casted for me so I don't think its from the castings but not really sure hun...I know that sam is dealing with alot right now so that is why I have had the realgreenwitch to cast for me I asked sam that she shouldn't be doing anymore castings until after her baby is born and when she is filling up to it you know...I had talked to sam to make sure she wouldn't get upset at me for asking someone else to cast for me and she was lovely about it...love her dearly...but anyways megg maybe things will work out for both of us soon...sending you lots of hugs hun we are here to help you through it all hun...:hugs::hugs:

sam is wonderful at her casting hun...I have had 3 chemcial pregnancys since sam has casted for me so I don't think its from the castings but not really sure hun...I know that sam is dealing with alot right now so that is why I have had the realgreenwitch to cast for me I asked sam that she shouldn't be doing anymore castings until after her baby is born and when she is filling up to it you know...I had talked to sam to make sure she wouldn't get upset at me for asking someone else to cast for me and she was lovely about it...love her dearly...but anyways megg maybe things will work out for both of us soon...sending you lots of hugs hun we are here to help you through it all hun...:hugs::hugs:

She's so amazing! I'm so happy that she cast for me. I absolutely love her and Splodgette to bits!!! :) I just want to see them both well at the end of this journey!

I hope it happens soon for both of us too! :hugs: I know its probably not related to the ritual at all... I'm sure its just terrible luck or some medical crap... but I want there to be a better reason... a controllable one. So, I tend to blame anything I can to cope some days! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->