Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Smiley. Step away from the test!! Ask you'd other half to hide them from you. It's not worth it!!! Taking a test will only cause extreme emotion. I'd hate for it to make u sad. Keep trying to put it off for a day at a time.

I'd better copy this advice for myself next week.

Can I join too?! I am going to do the smep this month as well! Today is CD5 for me, and I am on my first round of clomid at 100mg... Doc told me I needed to start having sex on CD10 every other day untill I O Have sex that night and the next and then go back to every other day?! Should I add a few days in there?! :) I also got preseed.. and mucinex. I had a mmc in November and I just did my blood work last month to see that I was not O'ing according to the doc... my numbers came back at 9.4
Not expecting to see a BFP this being my first month on clomid... but I do have high hopes for my Second cycle on it... but gonna think positive in the meantime!

GL girls.... I hope to see a TON of BFP's for you all with this plan!!! :happydance:

Hello ladies :flower:

Can I join in this SMEP adventure :) Im currently CD13 and due to OV anytine soon, hopefully in the few days but my cycles are alla but messed up after my MC in March. Have a CBFM and will hopefully will go high 2morrow so FX! Have started BDing from CD10 as I ovulated CD12 last month.Hope this SMEPplan works this cycle, am also using Conceive Plus and have recently started taking Royal Jelly (apparently its a superfood that helps with fertility)

:hug:

Smiley. Step away from the test!! Ask you'd other half to hide them from you. It's not worth it!!! Taking a test will only cause extreme emotion. I'd hate for it to make u sad. Keep trying to put it off for a day at a time.

By the way I mean sad because its too soon to take it.
Be strong save a few pennies.

Ok, seeing someone else say it does make it seem silly to test tomorrow - I keep getting drawn in by other people saying they got BFP's at 8dpo!!!! No such luck here i'm sure....I will try my HARDEST to remember this tomorrow! Good idea asking my OH to hide the tests :D

Welcome CaliGirl35 and katestar53 - Good luck for this cycle x

Can I join too?! I am going to do the smep this month as well! Today is CD5 for me, and I am on my first round of clomid at 100mg... Doc told me I needed to start having sex on CD10 every other day untill I O Have sex that night and the next and then go back to every other day?! Should I add a few days in there?! :) I also got preseed.. and mucinex. I had a mmc in November and I just did my blood work last month to see that I was not O'ing according to the doc... my numbers came back at 9.4
Not expecting to see a BFP this being my first month on clomid... but I do have high hopes for my Second cycle on it... but gonna think positive in the meantime!

GL girls.... I hope to see a TON of BFP's for you all with this plan!!! :happydance:

welcome!!! i am also on CD 5.

good luck hun!

Can I join in this SMEP adventure :) Im currently CD13 and due to OV anytine soon, hopefully in the few days but my cycles are alla but messed up after my MC in March. Have a CBFM and will hopefully will go high 2morrow so FX! Have started BDing from CD10 as I ovulated CD12 last month.Hope this SMEPplan works this cycle, am also using Conceive Plus and have recently started taking Royal Jelly (apparently its a superfood that helps with fertility)

I am CD13 today too! Should OV any day now. This is my first month trying the SMEPplan - finger's crossed for both of us! :hugs:

I'm so excited about all the new SMEP ladies! Tomorrow is CD8 for me. :happydance: DH and I are more than ready to get started. I bought Softcups and Pre-seed today, as we're going to try them for the first time this cycle. Still very nervous about using the softcups....they're so WIDE!

Good luck to everyone! Bring on those :bfp:

I have looked for softcups everywhere... and I can't find them?! Pretty scared too! LOL

Kim- are you on clomid too? How long are your cycles?

I have looked for softcups everywhere... and I can't find them?! Pretty scared too! LOL

I went to the Walgreen's website and checked if they were available in any close to me. That helped A LOT. If all else fails, you can order them online. I only paid $7 for mine. Hopefully, you'll find some this cycle. I think I'll practice putting one in with a bit of Pre-seed tomorrow before we BD....maybe while DH is at the gym or something. Otherwise, my hubby will probably fall off the bed laughing at my panic attack. :haha:

I went to the Walgreen's website and checked if they were available in any close to me. That helped A LOT. If all else fails, you can order them online. I only paid $7 for mine. Hopefully, you'll find some this cycle. I think I'll practice putting one in with a bit of Pre-seed tomorrow before we BD....maybe while DH is at the gym or something. Otherwise, my hubby will probably fall off the bed laughing at my panic attack. :haha:

LMAO!!!! I am actually picturing the same exact thing with my hubby and myself!!! :rofl::rofl:

Welcome to all the new ladies!!!

Smiley330- 8-9 dpo tests are just heartbreak for most of us. Its hard to see 2-3 negatives a cycle ( fresh from my April heartbreak...)Stay the course, stay strong! most people who got positives then miscalculate their O-date...Get OH to hide them pronto!
Thanks for your feedback re CM- i too think it was more EWCM than anything else but then i didnt O on may 17- so massively confused too. just sticking with the BD schedule and hoping for the best...

resolving NOT to test until after AF is due..!!!! lets see if i last. :rofl:

I'm telling you, girls, it's the getting them OUT that is touch and go. ;)

Certainturton- You're good at this...Can we have a new list at the top with all the new ladies OV and :witch: dates? will be easier to keep track of all the SMEP :friends:...thanks in advance

Morning all. My chubby little fingers unsubscribed to the thread by mistake.
We haven't heard from mrsTreasure for a while. I hope all is well.

I got a 2nd peak on my cbfm today. And stretchy cm first time ever! (that i have noticed) Only 2nd month of using the cbfm. I also don't trust the result because it's cd 13. But maybe that's where we've been going wrong. I have never been good at the opks. I just assumed I was oving when I got any old 2 lines.
So the plan is bd tonight maybe tomorrow then back onto every other day.

Smiley. Good luck at avoiding the pee sticks.

Morning all. My chubby little fingers unsubscribed to the thread by mistake.
We haven't heard from mrsTreasure for a while. I hope all is well.

I got a 2nd peak on my cbfm today. And stretchy cm first time ever! (that i have noticed) Only 2nd month of using the cbfm. I also don't trust the result because it's cd 13. But maybe that's where we've been going wrong. I have never been good at the opks. I just assumed I was oving when I got any old 2 lines.
So the plan is bd tonight maybe tomorrow then back onto every other day.

Smiley. Good luck at avoiding the pee sticks.

Hello MrsFX, I have been using the CBFM for a while now and the first cycle I used it I OV CD10!!!! So I was ov so much earlier than I though, I actually got a bfp that 1st cycle but sadly ended in a mc, booooo, so my cycles are all over the place now, ov CD12 last month, now on CD14 and not a high in sight :wacko: Good luck :winkwink:

I am CD13 today too! Should OV any day now. This is my first month trying the SMEPplan - finger's crossed for both of us! :hugs:

Thanks Lucybee :hugs: Still no sign of OV as of yet, hopefully it will happen in the few days as I really dont want a long cycle! Lets hope we get our SMEP :bfp: xxxxxx

I'm so excited about all the new SMEP ladies! Tomorrow is CD8 for me. :happydance: DH and I are more than ready to get started. I bought Softcups and Pre-seed today, as we're going to try them for the first time this cycle. Still very nervous about using the softcups....they're so WIDE!

Good luck to everyone! Bring on those :bfp:

Im using softcups and preseed also for the first time, they are horrible little things, I always think Im inserting it incorrectly but they are very good at keeping all the little :spermy: inside and also no more wet patches!!!! (Sorry TMI!!)

:hug: & :dust:

Good Morning :wave:

Oooh exciting! good luck MrsFX :)

Thanks girls, I managed to stay away from any poas action this morning! You're right, it's soul destroying seeing BFN's - So I may as well wait and either only have to see it once, or (preying) not have to see it at all. Only a few more days....

Well today I feel awful. I have been so tired lately - which is due to my DS being ill with croup and not sleeping well for the past week :sad1:, but have just been having so much trouble getting off to sleep - last night I was in bed at 7.30pm but don't think I got to sleep until 11 - then DS was awake on and off from about 3am. My face looks terrible, which always happens when I dont get enough sleep and just generally feeling run down - think getting OH's bug. Just wish there was a button you could click to make you stop thinking about ttc!!

Hope everyone else is feeling happier / more positive than I am today!
Anyone doing anything exciting? I'm at work and will be spending the day perfecting the art of looking busy at my computer (Hence the long message...lots of typing = mega busy :D) x

:sleep:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"