• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

I'll count myself in the 2WW :coffee: from Sunday on...Got lots to do this weekend, I hope I can keep my mind off the ttc...

If you Ov on CD11 are you not in the 2ww now? Or are you playing it safe? .... Or have i read someone elses post and got confused!! (most likely)

Can anyone see my sig? I've spent about an hour now trying to make it show up, have done everything it says but I can't see it!

I can see the signature Smiley330! bravo!
Yes i am in the 2WW if i did O on 17May, but i am not 100% sure....so just going by the old O-date of 21May!

Oh good, at least someone can see it! Stupid computer technology...

Ah that makes sense - best to think of it that way! Are you going to bd on 21st as if you O according to smep as well? Definitely covering all your bases if you do that! :)

Ah that makes sense - best to think of it that way! Are you going to bd on 21st as if you O according to smep as well? Definitely covering all your bases if you do that! :)

I was wondering about this as well, even though i got my po opk 3 days ago and we have been :sex: everyday for the last 3 days, im still panicking now that im cd13 whether i should continue with the plan e.g. every other day just to be sure... what do you think?

Well ladies, due to being tired on CD8 :sex: yesterday CD9
what do you reckon ladies, should we :sex: today CD10 so we can :sex: CD12, CD14

or

Should we continue as we are CD11, CD13?

My worry is that everything I have read says you should make sure you hit CD12 because of OV, so I wouldnt want to miss it, because we were tired!

What do you reckon?

Should I :sex: today??

Thank you ladies! :hugs:

Just realised how many :sex: there are in this one post! Maybe a record! lol

I was wondering about this as well, even though i got my po opk 3 days ago and we have been :sex: everyday for the last 3 days, im still panicking now that im cd13 whether i should continue with the plan e.g. every other day just to be sure... what do you think?

If you're not sure then I don't think it can hurt to carry on? If there's no reason why you cant (ie, OH away or something) then may as well. I wish I had carried on bd'ing more after O - just to be sure. But OH works shifts and to be honest I was knackered!! But I do wish i'd done it at the time.... and next month I probably will no matter what. Just makes sure you've given it the best possible chance!

Totally on board with that.Certainturton- if not sure, just cover your bases..we are continuing to BD as per original plan assuming O at May 21...so we BD'd yesterday and will do so everyday now until May 22 (1 dpo)...
:happydance:

If you're not sure then I don't think it can hurt to carry on? If there's no reason why you cant (ie, OH away or something) then may as well. I wish I had carried on bd'ing more after O - just to be sure. But OH works shifts and to be honest I was knackered!! But I do wish i'd done it at the time.... and next month I probably will no matter what. Just makes sure you've given it the best possible chance!

hahaha...yes Lots of those shaking beds for sure! I'd say if hitting CD12 makes you feel better, just go for it and include that date! Your mind rules over the body:thumbup:

Hey and I had no clue that hitting CD12 was so important! thanks for sharing...The things you learn when you're ttc are just plain amazing!!!

what do you reckon ladies, should we :sex: today CD10 so we can :sex: CD12, CD14

or

My worry is that everything I have read says you should make sure you hit CD12 because of OV, so I wouldnt want to miss it, because we were tired!

What do you reckon?

hahaha...yes Lots of those shaking beds for sure! I'd say if hitting CD12 makes you feel better, just go for it and include that date! Your mind rules over the body:thumbup:

Hey and I had no clue that hitting CD12 was so important! thanks for sharing...The things you learn when you're ttc are just plain amazing!!!

or

What do you reckon?

Yep - I think if CD12 is the important one (Also had no idea, but will definitely bare that in mind!) just bd today and fall back on track that way! :sex: :sex: :sex: :D

i am about 10/11 dpo...this is torture but i am not testing...too many :bfn: disappointments in the past. i am so confused because i have been having difficulty falling and staying asleep...i usually am like wood and sleep through the night....i have been waking up to use the bathroom and i am starvvving!!!!! ...oh well i am holding out until the 26th if AF doesn't come...good luck everybody!!!!!!!!!!:dust:

ptntly wtg - I am having the exact same problem with trying to get to sleep!!! Just cannot stop my mind going into overdrive at the moment! Well done for staying away from the tests, not much longer to go :hugs:

ptntly wtg - I am having the exact same problem with trying to get to sleep!!! Just cannot stop my mind going into overdrive at the moment! Well done for staying away from the tests, not much longer to go :hugs:

its crazzyyy..i have also had severe congestion but i have no other cold symptoms...cramping on and off but no pain in boobs which is weird because i always have painful boobs around one to two weeks prior to AF...i dont know what to think..just waiting it out and keeping busy this weekend...good luck and drink a lot of :coffee: :hugs:

So we have a bunch of AF dates due next week- Smiley330, ptntly wtg...Good luck ladies and :dust:!

You are much better than me and OH who eggs me on to test, I think he is the POSA!

Good luck to all the 2WW ladies - and much love to those who need the strength for wherever they are in their cycle!

My peak came yesterday using the CBFM, and then I got another peak today - which I think is normal for the CBFM. OV should be today or tomorrow I think! WOOT!

For all the girls that OV today i would definately DTD just to make sure.

I couldnt quote anyone because i am at work and the forum is technically blocked so i dont get to see everything.

Good luck girls.

Wendy
x

I just want my OV to happen asap, am running out of test sticks for my CBFM! Have ordered some off Amazon so FX they come 2morrow :wacko:

Anyone else here not get much EWCM? I dont really get much tbh so am trying Conceive Plus (preseed) this month to help the little :spermy: get to the eggo!! FX it works as its bloody expensive and it comes out really fast of the bottle and last night it ended up all over the bed!!

Just wanna start the 2ww now, its so long and tedious, should be called 2 week hell!!!

I just want my OV to happen asap, am running out of test sticks for my CBFM! Have ordered some off Amazon so FX they come 2morrow :wacko:

Anyone else here not get much EWCM? I dont really get much tbh so am trying Conceive Plus (preseed) this month to help the little :spermy: get to the eggo!! FX it works as its bloody expensive and it comes out really fast of the bottle and last night it ended up all over the bed!!

Just wanna start the 2ww now, its so long and tedious, should be called 2 week hell!!!

I know what you mean we have concieve plus and I wasn't expecting it to be so 'watery'. I hope you get a peak on the CBFM soon. Its a good job that you have it if your OV isn't coming as expected. Soft cups are on my list for cycle 10 if I have to but for now its the pillow under the bum.

LucyBee (I think that's the right name): I think we are going to go into the TTW together. I think I'll get a high tomorrow and a temp rise so due to test/AF 4/5 june. Feeling really positive because of the EWCM and the fact that there is no excuses not to BD this weekend.

Ladies who are dying to POAS you should be sooo proud of yourselves. Before you take a test come onto this thread and we will harass you into putting it down.

[/QUOTE]
LucyBee (I think that's the right name): I think we are going to go into the TTW together.
[/QUOTE]

Oh yay! I wont be alone for the 14 days of waiting crazies! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->