Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Hi all. What a lot of action (pardon the pun).
I'm sorry to hear about AF Jacq1980. Be positive and do something crazy like eat cheese with a rind or have a glass of wine or a hot hot bath.

We didn't bd last night in the end as DH got home too late. I was annoyed but will try tonight. Still just a high on the cbfm so expecting peak fri/sat. Trying to stay hoeful but annoyed that we haven't been true to the smep. Guess I can use that as an excuse when Af shows!!

Thanks for the nice posts everyone!! No worries, just gonna get back on the pony so to speak ha!

Well here goes cycle 6 of clomid, last cycle and then back to RE to discuss next steps. Clomid is working but just not catching...frustrating!

Going to stick to the SMEP plan again and use conceive plus again...just gotta keep positive...

Had a vino and will have a few this weekend then back at it!!

Good Luck everyone! x

Thanks for the nice posts everyone!! No worries, just gonna get back on the pony so to speak ha!

Well here goes cycle 6 of clomid, last cycle and then back to RE to discuss next steps. Clomid is working but just not catching...frustrating!

Going to stick to the SMEP plan again and use conceive plus again...just gotta keep positive...

Good Luck everyone! x

:hugs: It's great your looking towards the next cycle and most def enjoy that wine while you can :)

Today is CD 7 for me and we :sex: last night :happydance:. I know it says to wait until CD 8, but we couldnt resist! My goald is to do every other day, but I dont think it will happen. Is it bad to have sex every night? :shrug:. I watched the amazing sperm race and it said its better to do it every other night, so I hope we can so we get our :bfp: on June 9th :cloud9:. Good luck to everyone!! :dust: all around!!

Welcome Foleyswifey - I believe it is best to do it every other day until you get a pos opk (or you know you are ovulating) so that the sperm have time to rejuvenate - it is hard tho, we feel like were missing an opportunity if we miss a day, but in the long run its better apparently. Up until now me and my DH used to do it every day and then be sooo fed up but ovu time, so were hopeful SMEP will do the trick (esp as i ovulated really early this month). :dust:

Smiley330-that's hilarious! I thought I was the only one imagining symptoms here. Last month i made myself up a whole list of symtoms to feel like a fool at the end of it when AF came. guess we all do it huh?? :haha: Nice to know I am not alone!

I have decided not to symptom spot at all this cycle !! :ban: but lets see how long I last

As a contingency plan, I vote we all have 3 glasses of wine if we get a :bfn: on the day we find out. Who's in????

Just thinking, we gotta have something to look forward to either way!

As a contingency plan, I vote we all have 3 glasses of wine if we get a :bfn: on the day we find out. Who's in????

I'm In!!! But hoping we won't need to!! :wine:

Smiley330-that's hilarious! I thought I was the only one imagining symptoms here. Last month i made myself up a whole list of symtoms to feel like a fool at the end of it when AF came. guess we all do it huh?? :haha: Nice to know I am not alone!

I have decided not to symptom spot at all this cycle !! :ban: but lets see how long I last

Haha nope, definitely not the only one! I'm glad i'm not the only one either. I am fairly sure I will be getting a BFN this month but all the sympton spotting is at least making me feel better for now! What CD are you on at the moment?

And YES to the 3 glasses of wine (which actually equates to a full bottle :D)

How is everyone else getting on today? Is the plan going to, er, plan? x

:dust:

:spermy: - This little picture always makes me laugh.

Oho, I love :spermy: too!! very evil looking bugger, no?
I hope we all get :BFP: but I am kind of thinking I may have missed the bus. Was to OV may 21 (CD14) but on may 17 (CD11) felt sharp ovary pains on my left. Was so miffed.I may have ovulated??? I dont do OPK/ temping, so I figured the best way is to just continue the :sex: as per plan...
We BD'd CD 9, CD 11 (OV?), CD12 and today is CD 13 for me... Going to continue to BD as per old schedule..
So what if its a bottle , hey - for all this mental trauma....we DESERVE IT!!!

certainturton,kbkb, smiley 330 vote to get :drunk: if :bfn:.....hope we dont need it!

hello ladies can i join your thread? i'm just starting SMEP - due to O around the 20-22nd and AF is due sometime around the 3rd June although last month's cycle was randomly 41 days, 28 the month before, 37 the month before that!!

had a -OPK yesterday and just about to do today's, BDing tonight and every 2nd night till i get that +OPK....

good luck and lots of :dust: to us all xx

also taking vit B complex with folic acid and EPO to help regulate my cycle and increase CM, cut down on caffeine as well so HOPEFULLY this will be the month as we've had 5 months of zilch so far.

YAY!! faint hint of a second line on today's OPK!

here goes.....

Well we were so knackered from trampolingin last night that we didnt so we are going to do tonight, and then tommorrow, so it will be

untill I get either pain or OPK positive, then go through the three days.

Im hoping this thread will keep going untill we have all got the answer we want!

Hey all. I'm up for the 3 glasses to the witch. Got a peak on the cbfm today. Cd12!! Last month was like clockwork. I've noticed a few early OVs on here,have we all slipped into a coma and lost a dew days!? Had left sided abdo pains cd 9/10 but nothing today.

Good Luck everyone! x

Good for you...love the positive attitude!!!!:flower:

MrsFX-hahaha-true we have all slipped into a coma and lost some days...one more on the :drunk:plan...I LIKE IT!!!

now this is a major tmi alert- I had those ov kind of pains CD11 (normally get them CD14) but i have whitish but stretchy cm today. how do i classify this? fertile or infertile??? going to continue BDing.....but any ideas what this means?
Please share!

MrsFX-hahaha-true we have all slipped into a coma and lost some days...one more on the :drunk:plan...I LIKE IT!!!

now this is a major tmi alert- I had those ov kind of pains CD11 (normally get them CD14) but i have whitish but stretchy cm today. how do i classify this? fertile or infertile??? going to continue BDing.....but any ideas what this means?
Please share!

Hmm sounds a bit like what i had on cd 8/9, so 2 days before i got my pos opk.. is that what the describe as egg white cm?? Best to keep dtd (you poor thing :p)

3 dpo ladies, FF gave me my cross hairs so officially in my 2ww! I followed SMEP religiously and praying it worked!!!

Certainturton- It is stretchable but not clear....I dont know!!! but :hugs: thanks fr the support!!
tmi ,sorry

Please share!

Sorry, I am useless at deciphering what the various types of cm mean!! I got one little bit of ewcm at around 3dpo (which massively confused me) but that's it. I have had to rely on OPK's this month - I wouldnt have a clue when I Ov otherwise :dohh:

Right ladies - I will be 9dpo tomorrow, and I don't think I can hold out any longer! Going to take a test in the morning (will be the first of many whatever the result) - If anyone has any wise words that will stop me wasting a test testing too early - they will be greatly received!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->