Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

this is really strange...I think I ovulated early as well, Certainturton..I got these stinging cramps in my left ovary last afternoon and I was CD11 so i guess they could well be O..We bd'd on CD5 and 9 and then I rushed home from work to BD yesterday hoping we catch the egg! they do live for 12-48 hours after ovulation right? Can anyone offer any advice, please ladies? I have a feeling if i O'd yesterday we didnt get enough BD in... :( maybe out for this cycle
Should we continue the BDing...I dont do OPK or temping (too much pressure!!)....AF due June 4...
Any thoughts??? help!

Oooo bizarre, maybe we are cycle matching from afar :haha:
The egg is supposed to live that long, yes so Im sure you will be fine, especially if you dtd today as well! Sperm can live for up to 5 days as well, hanging around waiting for the eggy so I reckon you ARE NOT out!!! Keep positive hun and you will get there :hugs: now for the dreaded 2WW

I think Im now on 1dpo or maybe actual ovu day as i got my smiley yesterday, my boobs are killing me!! even more than normal, but they normally settle down around 2/3dpo so we shall see. We dtd yesterday and are planning today and tomorrow to cover the bases.

SO re-assuring! thanks, certainturton

I thought I was a goner :dohh: -will defi BD today to cover bases.....no :sleep: for DH!!

well this looks good i may give it ago

so my plan looks like this -
24th AF on for 6-7days
BD -
31st
2rd
4th
6th and so on till i hit my OV day??
this messing with my hed lol

P.s sorry for spellin and i put this in the uthere thred oops

I like your plan...BD ing a day or two after as well...yeah, the ovary pains around today as well..so it could well be pre ovulation or Ovulation pains! So confusing!!! why didnt i ever pay attention to my body before TTC?
I still kind of think we may be out, but going with the original plan....
keep the faith in the 2 WW!!!!!

bellaxgee - Congratulations!!!!!

Friday is D day for me I'm currently 15DPO getting some dull aches...preying it's normal and not AF!!!!!!

AF has started!! Gutted...back on it for the last time!! So here goes cycle 6!!

Congrats for the positive! We all can stay positive for our cycle turn!Starting tonight, still a neg on the OPK though, we shall see how is goes!

:hugs:
Hi ptntly wtg! Af is due on the 26th for me - So i'm just a day behind you :) My original plan was to wait and test then - but seeing as I'm already having to try my hardest not to poas I am just hoping I can hold out until the end of the week. :blush:

Previous months I have not been this crazy I'm sure!!

x

okay so i know we are due the same time...any more symptoms??? i had heartburn again which i never had in my life (that i could remember anyway)...headache and little cramps...its prob nothing but this tww really can drive anyone nuts!!!!! i have had symptoms every month for the past three years!!!! its funny i dont pay attention to anything the first two weeks of my cycle!!:headspin:

Hi ptntly wtg! Af is due on the 26th for me - So i'm just a day behind you :) My original plan was to wait and test then - but seeing as I'm already having to try my hardest not to poas I am just hoping I can hold out until the end of the week. :blush:

x

okay so i know we are due the same time...any more symptoms??? i had heartburn again which i never had in my life (that i could remember anyway)...headache and little cramps...its prob nothing but this tww really can drive anyone nuts!!!!! i have had symptoms every month for the past three years!!!! its funny i dont pay attention to anything the first two weeks of my cycle!!:headspin:

Ok, so today my list of probably made up symptoms consists of:
lower back ache, ache down below / in my right ovary, little bit sick, dizzy, increased cm, very spotty :)growlmad:), headaches.... oh and my nose has been itchy and my big toe hurts so im putting those down as well :D

I have never paid so much attention to my body!! Just wish I had done more when I wasn't ttc so i'd actually know what was different... And im sure one minute i have something, the next it's gone! Yep, crazy, crazy, crazy! :loopy: x

x

Ok, so today my list of probably made up symptoms consists of:
lower back ache, ache down below / in my right ovary, little bit sick, dizzy, increased cm, very spotty :)growlmad:), headaches.... oh and my nose has been itchy and my big toe hurts so im putting those down as well :D

I have never paid so much attention to my body!! Just wish I had done more when I wasn't ttc so i'd actually know what was different... And im sure one minute i have something, the next it's gone! Yep, crazy, crazy, crazy! :loopy: x

sounds promising...lets pray all of these symptoms show a :bfp: :dust:

Today is CD 7 for me and we :sex: last night :happydance:. I know it says to wait until CD 8, but we couldnt resist! My goald is to do every other day, but I dont think it will happen. Is it bad to have sex every night? :shrug:. I watched the amazing sperm race and it said its better to do it every other night, so I hope we can so we get our :bfp: on June 9th :cloud9:. Good luck to everyone!! :dust: all around!!

bellaxgee - Congratulations!!!!!

Friday is D day for me I'm currently 15DPO getting some dull aches...preying it's normal and not AF!!!!!!

That darn witch doesn't know when she's not welcome! :hug:

Hey chickies I haven't been in the ttc forum much recently so have only just spotted this thread.

DH and I are currently on our 16th month ttc and for the first time ever we have managed to fully complete SMEP :dance: I
We dtd last Thursday and then my temp dropped majorly on the Friday so I knew ovulation would occur Saturday. We then dtd Friday, Saturday, Sunday had a break Monday and did the final one last night.

I would like to say I an positive but as it would have been our due date for our lost baby at the same time the :witch: is due, I just don't think we will be lucky - I am more content knowing we did everything possible this cycle though.

We started this a few hours ago,was sure to dtd before midnight(still cd8) :blush: I have now entered cd9 ...Im curious as to how husbands reacted when the plan was introduced,or if they have no idea (less stress)....I told my dh about it,and he is all game for it :dance:

fxed and lots of :dust: for our :bfp: !!!

I didn't tell my DH because last month when I got a positive opk he shut down and said it was too much pressure to bd everyday for 3 days. So I thought I'd take the pressure off him this month and not talk about it because that's what so many girls in this forum do. I thought it was a great idea so we started to bd on CD7, CD9, and then last night was supposed to be the next bd day and I got a pos opk. YAY! So I was like "right on" but when I tried to put the moves on hubby he wasn't into it. So all night I had dreams about sex :haha: and then was grumpy when I woke up from being rejected. So he asked if I peed on a stick because he wasn't sure why I was pissed. I told him yes and we're supposed to be getting it on all week. And then he was upset that I didn't tell him. HA! What's a girl to do? :) (sorry for the novel-like response)

I'd like to be added please. =) ...First month we're going to follow SMEP to the T, it's been 4/5 months of trying since MC with no luck (start OV tests and planning two months ago) so hopefully it works this cycle! I seem to finally be 35 days on the spot, so my signature should be correct to the day. ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->