• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

I'm so excited about all the new SMEP ladies! Tomorrow is CD8 for me. :happydance: DH and I are more than ready to get started. I bought Softcups and Pre-seed today, as we're going to try them for the first time this cycle. Still very nervous about using the softcups....they're so WIDE!

Good luck to everyone! Bring on those :bfp:

Im using softcups and preseed also for the first time, they are horrible little things, I always think Im inserting it incorrectly but they are very good at keeping all the little :spermy: inside and also no more wet patches!!!! (Sorry TMI!!)

:hug: & :dust:

I have never seen a softcup (really wouldnt know where to get them from?!) - but in my head they are huuuuuuggee and the taking out part is putting me off a bit! However, if this month is not my month I will be searching them out and loading up on preseed in an "all guns blazing" attempt!! :gun: (Who'd have thought there was a smiley for that?!)

:dust:

Morning!! we are all online today! Smiley330- well done! you deserve a medal for staying off the POAS syndrome today.... :haha: !!
the :witch: is due June for you I saw. we'll all be June testers, lets help each other stay the course.
I do hope you feel better...hate it when I get no sleep too. just dont feel like myself!

I'm so excited about all the new SMEP ladies! Tomorrow is CD8 for me. :happydance: DH and I are more than ready to get started. I bought Softcups and Pre-seed today, as we're going to try them for the first time this cycle. Still very nervous about using the softcups....they're so WIDE!

Good luck to everyone! Bring on those :bfp:

Im using softcups and preseed also for the first time, they are horrible little things, I always think Im inserting it incorrectly but they are very good at keeping all the little :spermy: inside and also no more wet patches!!!! (Sorry TMI!!)

:hug: & :dust:

I have never seen a softcup (really wouldnt know where to get them from?!) - but in my head they are huuuuuuggee and the taking out part is putting me off a bit! However, if this month is not my month I will be searching them out and loading up on preseed in an "all guns blazing" attempt!! :gun: (Who'd have thought there was a smiley for that?!)

:dust:

Hahahah, am loving that smiley!!! You can get them off Amazon (see link below). They look like super large condom packets and are quite scary to look at but they are fine when youhave the knack, I cant even feel mine once its in! :thumbup:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Instead-So...APNQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305880612&sr=8-1

Katestar53-sorry to hear about your loss...keep the faith! OV around the corner...and we're all here to help with nothing on our minds but TTC....

Katestar53-sorry to hear about your loss...keep the faith! OV around the corner...and we're all here to help with nothing on our minds but TTC....

Thanks for your kind words Kbkb :hugs: Am feeling so much more postitive now about everything and am so determined to get a :bfp: this month!! Your right, all this baby making has gone to my head, it consumes my everywaking thought and even my dreams! If Im not on BnB Im scouting the web to find ways to get pregnant quickly! Im on a cocktail of vitamins and tablets, have stopped caffine, smoking and drinking and if I dont get that this month I will go mental or resort to drinking about 10 bottles of wine !!!!

What CD are you atm? Have you OV yet?

Morning!! we are all online today! Smiley330- well done! you deserve a medal for staying off the POAS syndrome today.... :haha: !!
the :witch: is due June for you I saw. we'll all be June testers, lets help each other stay the course.
I do hope you feel better...hate it when I get no sleep too. just dont feel like myself!

Ahh thanks! Haha, i do feel like I deserve a medal... might reward myself with the good biscuits today. Might not get pregnant this month, but I will def put on weight!! What date are you aiming to test for in June? That horrible :witch: is due on 26th May for me - PLEASE DON'T COME, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME!

Hahahah, am loving that smiley!!! You can get them off Amazon (see link below). They look like super large condom packets and are quite scary to look at but they are fine when youhave the knack, I cant even feel mine once its in! :thumbup:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Instead-So...APNQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305880612&sr=8-1

Aha, thanks for the link :) - just had a look now..... and.... wow... they really are like giant condoms! I was imagining them a lot scarier than that though so that's one bonus! :huh:

hahah, thats the Million $ question. i found temps, OPKs too stressful so going by CM and my notorious ovulation pain...but i have OV'd much earlier than usual by those standards !! i think I may be out...but living in hope and getting BDing in as per SMEP schedule. I am CD 14 (O i think cd11)
We already have a 'drink 3 glasses of wine' if :bfn: plan going..Care to subscribe to the :drunk: club??? Cmon!!! gives you something to look forward to! got to keep the sense of humour!

Smiley-i'm June 4...Shite, i envy you...less than 1 week to go...I am light years away...Testing 5th June earliest..

hahah, thats the Million $ question. i found temps, OPKs too stressful so going by CM and my notorious ovulation pain...but i have OV'd much earlier than usual by those standards !! i think I may be out...but living in hope and getting BDing in as per SMEP schedule. I am CD 14 (O i think cd11)
We already have a 'drink 3 glasses of wine' if :bfn: plan going..Care to subscribe to the :drunk: club??? Cmon!!! gives you something to look forward to! got to keep the sense of humour!

kbkb - You are not out!! ....Not until we've hit those 3 glasses of wine :hugs:

hahaha, there you go. Thanks for that!!!
See how busy at work we all are....:coffee:?
hahahaha. :haha:

Ohhhhh yes please, sign me up immediately :happydance: Ive started temping this month and have heard it can get stressful, I will see how it goes though, my bedroom is like some sort of nurses room at the moment with a CBFM, thermometers, pills and large condoms (soft cups)!!!! My poor boyfriend, every time I purchase something else to help us TTC he does look scared, I have him on Royal Jelly and Maca at the moment and he is not allowed hot baths!! Bless him :)

Your not out till the :witch: rears her ugly head, on what CD did you start the SMEP plan?

Certainturton- You're good at this...Can we have a new list at the top with all the new ladies OV and :witch: dates? will be easier to keep track of all the SMEP :friends:...thanks in advance

Welcome to all the new ladies and lots of :dust: to you!! Ive now added you to the list. Sorry for the delay in adding you, was out and about yesterday. If you want it to be shown, then could you let me know when you expect AF, and also when you think you will test? then i can put your dates on as well :)

Certainturton- You're good at this...Can we have a new list at the top with all the new ladies OV and :witch: dates? will be easier to keep track of all the SMEP :friends:...thanks in advance

Welcome to all the new ladies and lots of :dust: to you!! Ive now added you to the list. Sorry for the delay in adding you, was out and about yesterday. If you want it to be shown, then could you let me know when you expect AF, and also when you think you will test? then i can put your dates on as well :)

Hello and thanks for adding me :) AF due around the 4/6 and will hopefully hold off testing till then but I do love POAS so it might be a few days before :wacko:

I started BD'ing on CD5, then CD9 and have been following it religiously ever since...CD11 and CD12 saw plenty of :sex: per certainturton's advice to go for it Oday as well as O+1...but still touch n go :winkwink:
And now we have a full house online! welcome certainturton!

Ohhhhh yes please, sign me up immediately :happydance: Ive started temping this month and have heard it can get stressful, I will see how it goes though, my bedroom is like some sort of nurses room at the moment with a CBFM, thermometers, pills and large condoms (soft cups)!!!! My poor boyfriend, every time I purchase something else to help us TTC he does look scared, I have him on Royal Jelly and Maca at the moment and he is not allowed hot baths!! Bless him :)

Your not out till the :witch: rears her ugly head, on what CD did you start the SMEP plan?

:haha: This has made me laugh! All my OH has is me telling him "we have to have sex now" - he's really in for it next month though!

So im now officially in the 2WW - my right boob is still killing me, well its more the nipple so will be interested to see if that goes away or not!? Im not temping so will just have to wait and see now, but as i mentioned before i do have to test from 8dpo (25/5) so who knows!? Although the digis don't often pick it up until later.
If I dont get my BFP this month I may invest in those 'large condoms..' they do seem a bit scary, but I hate feeling like its falling out! I am already using preseed tho - love the stuff!!

I mentioned to my DH that we didn't 'have' to :sex: on specific days now - i was hoping to relax him but he actually looked disappointed!! I had to clarify i didn't mean no sex at all!! :haha:silly men!

How we all doing today?

hahaha...Its amazing how easily you can sell them unlimited :sex: - after the initial reservations, DH was totally gungho!

So im now officially in the 2WW - my right boob is still killing me, well its more the nipple so will be interested to see if that goes away or not!? Im not temping so will just have to wait and see now, but as i mentioned before i do have to test from 8dpo (25/5) so who knows!? Although the digis don't often pick it up until later.
If I dont get my BFP this month I may invest in those 'large condoms..' they do seem a bit scary, but I hate feeling like its falling out! I am already using preseed tho - love the stuff!!

I mentioned to my DH that we didn't 'have' to :sex: on specific days now - i was hoping to relax him but he actually looked disappointed!! I had to clarify i didn't mean no sex at all!! :haha:silly men!

How we all doing today?

I'll count myself in the 2WW :coffee: from Sunday on...Got lots to do this weekend, I hope I can keep my mind off the ttc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->