Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Here is a better pic of the one I took earlier.

Attachments

• better1.jpg
    better1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 17
Okay ladies here is the new one!! Last one is tweaked!!

Attachments

• verypg1.jpg
    verypg1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 13
  • verypg2.jpg
    verypg2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 16
Congrats! The FRER might detect a lower level of hcg than the digital that is why the digital was negative.

Thank you!! My period is not due for another 6 days so I am going to be super nervous until then!!

Doctor's office opens at 8:45am, it is 8:37am.. when they actually call me is another story, lol. I think I am going to go distract myself with a shower. The spotting from my pap smear yesterday did stop though!

Well I guess I am going to cancel my dental appointment... needed an xray and a filling today but I have been reading online and it says that if possible, dental work should be postponed until atleast the second trimester or after the baby is born. The lidocaine they use does cross the placenta and I just don't want to take any risks. I hope this tooth doesn't become worse because it has been bothering me every so often.

So I bought 5 big bottles of Maca because I was sure it wasn't my month and I took 3 pills so far, 2400mg. I am worried now because I hate taking stuff like that during pregnancy. I am not going to take anymore but I hope I haven't messed anything up with taking the 3 I have already took. What do you think ladies?

COngrats MustangGTgirl! So happy for you! (Sorry don't have an answer to your question. Just wanted to say congrats).

AFM...my temps are all over the place b/c I don't temp at the same time every morning, have no idea if I OV at this point. I thought yesterday was the big OV day and not only did DH go play Baseball but he came too tired to DTD & he could not make a deposit.:growlmad: LOL. The worst part is that I know he's going to be so remorseful since I told him that would happen if he went that he's going to try to DTD on hyperdrive today like he doesn't know I'm just using him for a BFP :haha:

So I bought 5 big bottles of Maca because I was sure it wasn't my month and I took 3 pills so far, 2400mg. I am worried now because I hate taking stuff like that during pregnancy. I am not going to take anymore but I hope I haven't messed anything up with taking the 3 I have already took. What do you think ladies?

CONGRATS!! I am sure it will be absolutely fine!! I did lots of naughty things in the 2ww when I got my bfp and all is perfect! tts unlikely as small amount like that will make any difference at this stage. I do agree its best to stop now tho. If you are worried check with your doc but most women wouldnt have known they were preg so take a deeeep breath and chill, your stress will be almost worse :) :hugs:

Congrats Mustang!

I'm officially 14dpo today and my temp increased by .2 degrees. This happened before (the increase before AF) in my April cycle (but that wasn't a triphasic chart) so I still think AF could be here tomorrow since I've gotten BFNs each time I've tested but I'm still holding out hope! I have exactly 80 points in the Fertilty Friend "Early Pregnancy Signs" estimator but I also had that in a previous cycle so again, not certain but holding out hope. lol

Fingers crossed for all of you and hope we all get our bfps soon! :flower:

Congrads MustangGTgirl!!! I'm glad you got a darker BFP today!! :happydance:

I'm sure as long as you quit taking it from now on it will be ok! If you are really worried I'd call the doc and ask. && yea I think I would cancel my dentist appt too!! GL & H&H 9 months!! :thumbup:

STICKY!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

So the paranoia kicks in.. I was just thinking that back before I ovulated that my prenatals were causing me to not have any EWCM so I stopped taking them for a few days. Not sure on how many days but less than 2 weeks for sure. I had been faithful taking them everyday since the beginning on June so I have been on them for 2 months minus the 2 weeks I didn't take them.

I know you are suppose to take them for 3 months before getting pregnant and now I am worried that skipping those 2 weeks was bad. That was like the most important time to take them right? During ovulation and the few days after when the little egg was seperating.

I'm sure it's fine. There are probably millions of women around the world who never take prenatals or who don't start them until their LO is 6-8 weeks along!

Alright girls, the news is not great. She said my levels are at 14. Which puts me at 3-4 weeks. She wants me to come back in tomorrow morning for another test to see if they go up or down. :/

Well there is still hope right kytti? Maybe you had a late implanter or something. How far along are you by your calculations?

Hey kytti, thats not bad news! you are preg!! As far as i know thats an ok level for now and its all about it doubling. 3-4 weeks is about right too isnt it? if your period was due 2 days ago you would now be 4 weeks if you ovu exactly on cd14...keep hopeful hun :hugs: positive thinking is great! Im sure you have a lovely sticky bean in there :)

Mustang - chill :) prenatals are particularly important for the spinal cord etc which develop weeks 4-5 so as long as you are taking them now you will be fine :) Like Gardens says loads of people dont take them and they are fine. In fact I missed a few while I was in greece and have already seen my healthy bean so dont worry and just keep taking them now :)

So excited for you both and keeping hopeful for you Gardenofeden! :)

From all the reading I have done 14 is extremely low. People at 7 DPO should be 14 and I'm probably 15 + DPO. I am trying not to get too upset but I can't help it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->