Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Don't lost hope Kytti. Maybe your egg implanted late and that's why your levels are still lower than "average" and don't forget they're just an average! That means some were much higher and some were much lower! :hug:

Just DTD and have my backside on a cushion! Sticking to my SMEP! DTD everyday for past 4 days and cd 14 no +opk yet! But just been in the mood! Tried my preseed today. My gosh that's slippy stuff. Anyway just wanted to report on my SMEP on this thread. Fingers crossed my + opk comes tomorrow so all them swimmers are in place!

So I bought 5 big bottles of Maca because I was sure it wasn't my month and I took 3 pills so far, 2400mg. I am worried now because I hate taking stuff like that during pregnancy. I am not going to take anymore but I hope I haven't messed anything up with taking the 3 I have already took. What do you think ladies?

I took Maca root throughout my pregnancies. It is an actual food, not an herb. It is similar to a root vegetable.

Gonna try SMEP again this month. Got my period a week early (weird) and I'm on CD6 and just got a positive opk today (also strange, right?) Anyways, dtd yesterday and will be doing it today and tomorrow as well. :)

I have read all 201 pages of this thread. I used the SMEP this cycle. BD'd on CD 5,6,9,10,11,12,14,15,16,17,18.

I am pretty sure I ovulated on CD 17.

Right now I am 8 dpo and hoping for a BFP. In addition to SMEP I am using Vitex, Red Clover & Red Raspberry Leaves.

Sooooo....I got my smiley yesterday evening as most of you already know...we bded shortly after...and will do so as smep directs...so tonight and then tomorrow,skip a day then once more!! I should have ovulated today then :happydance: we are also using conceive plus...so Im hoping this is our lucky cycle!!!
how is everyone else coming along?

Im still waiting for my smiley on my OPK but have dtd cd8, 10, 11, & 12. I know i cheated and BD on cd 11 but we were both just in the mood and i wasn't gonna say no :winkwink: FX i get my smiley soon

congrats MustangGTgirl :) :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Kytti-hope your levels go up! try not to stress...congrats!

Congrats kytti- I have read that some women have really low levels in week 5 and 6 and before then were getting bfn so the fact you are getting bfp at week 3 to 4 is good. As long as they doubly you have nothing to worry about. But as certain said stressing is not going to help. You are pregnant- enjoy!

I got babybaby- well I got my peak on cbfmtwo days shook cycle day 18 and also got a smiley face to confirm. Bedded that night with conceive plus and also bedded last night but forgot conceive plus. Will also try and bed again today and then will be bedding for pleasure during tww. We have not followed smep to the letter as I am trying to be more relaxed following my 87 day cycle so hadnt bedded for a couple of days before my peak- hope this doesn't matter and I caught eggy by bedding when I got my peak- do you think I was too late in dtd? Are we on similar cycles now? This means please note- theoretically my af would be due around 22 if I return to a 32 day cycle but who knows. Willbe on holiday so not sure if to test or wait til
I come back if af doesn't show- what you ladies
think?

We didn't use OPK's this month but we BD'd on CD 6, 8, 10, 12,14, 16, 18 and 20. Last night was CD 20 and it was obvious that I ovulated already. My guess it I O'd on CD18 since my BB's were tender and I had some pink after we BD'd. We tried to BD on CD17 but we were both too tired and it didn't work. Hopefully we caught the little egg. :)

DH pooped out on me Monday, which I believe was OV day but not for certain.
Here's my story. I am sometimes every 26/28 days but have ranged from 23-30. We BD Day 10,11, 13, 14. All were fertile days on FF. On day 13 I had a tiny bit of spotting which I get midcycle when I start to OV. So I took that as a good sign that I was right in my fertile window. I spotted Day 13 and 14. Cervix High but still no visible CM. Seemed watery until Monday. I temp inconsistent in morning, so somedays I temp at 8 and others at 6:45 so I go up and down, but I saw no big increase on Monday. Here's my question for you ladies who use OPK's and temp...should my temps go up the day after I OV or can it take a couple of days to see an increase?

My temps went up today and when I checked CM it was creamy, cervix was low and soft/medium. I'm thinking this means I OV already, but when is the determiner? My guess is that it looks like I OV on CD 15 Monday or CD16 Tuesday which is a bummer b/c we totally missed the deposit those days. We tried on CD 15 but he pooped. I think I wore him out over the weekend. :haha: All that said, I am not feeling 100% hopeful that we gout our SMEP timing right this month. Any advice would be helpful. If for no other reason than to help me fig out should I jump on DH today, or start prepping for next cycle.
Is there still a chance I'm fertile?

So I was going to keep my pregnancy a secret from everybody including my mom until my 8 week sonogram since that is when I found out the last baby had died and I was in Walmart buying a whole bunch of pregnancy test and guess who I run in to? My mom!! Perfect timing I swear. So I had to tell her since she saw like 4 different boxes of tests and obviously had a weird look on her face. I showed her today's positive, I told her not to tell anybody till 8 weeks but I am sure she will :)

So I think I'm around 6 or 7dpo and I'm trying not to symptom spot. But for the last 2 or 3 days I seem to be peeing a lot! I don't know whether that's a coincidence that I'm back at work and probably drinking a bit more during the day. On Monday I had to go 5 times in less than 5 hours - is that excessive? Also been lightheaded a couple of times randomly. OH is convinced that I'm pregnant as he says I have similar symptoms
to when I got my last bfp. Trying not to get my hopes up too much.

I swore my +OPK would be here by now! I have a 25 day cycle and even though i've never tracked it I always thought I ovulated around CD12. But it's now CD11 and still nothing but a barely there line. We've BD on CD7 and CD9 and will do it again tonight. If tomorrow I get my +OPK we will BD on CD12, 13, 14 and 16. Wish us luck!

DH pooped out on me Monday, which I believe was OV day but not for certain.
Here's my story. I am sometimes every 26/28 days but have ranged from 23-30. We BD Day 10,11, 13, 14. All were fertile days on FF. On day 13 I had a tiny bit of spotting which I get midcycle when I start to OV. So I took that as a good sign that I was right in my fertile window. I spotted Day 13 and 14. Cervix High but still no visible CM. Seemed watery until Monday. I temp inconsistent in morning, so somedays I temp at 8 and others at 6:45 so I go up and down, but I saw no big increase on Monday. Here's my question for you ladies who use OPK's and temp...should my temps go up the day after I OV or can it take a couple of days to see an increase?

My temps went up today and when I checked CM it was creamy, cervix was low and soft/medium. I'm thinking this means I OV already, but when is the determiner? My guess is that it looks like I OV on CD 15 Monday or CD16 Tuesday which is a bummer b/c we totally missed the deposit those days. We tried on CD 15 but he pooped. I think I wore him out over the weekend. :haha: All that said, I am not feeling 100% hopeful that we gout our SMEP timing right this month. Any advice would be helpful. If for no other reason than to help me fig out should I jump on DH today, or start prepping for next cycle.
Is there still a chance I'm fertile?

It can definitely take a couple of days to rise. I ovulated on CD14 and on CD15 I barely had any rise but had a good rise on CD16. My CM dried up late on CD14 and was none on CD15 so I know I ovulated on CD14 but FF said I did on CD15.

Thanks Mustang. That's kind of what I thought. I might see a rise the day after. My only hope is that my chart is messed up such that I actually had a rise yesterday or the day before which would mean we met the egg as opposed to depositing a whole 1-3 days prior to OV that would suck...lol. I'm planning to not symptom spot so much this time around so I'm doing less of that, but as tis is our first cycle TTC I'm trying to really focus on figuring out when I OV and what my body is doing. I was hoping to avoid the OPk's but looks like I'm going to have to buy them.

That's so funny that you ran into your mom. Hilarious. Probably for the best. Maybe this was a sign that if you hadn't told her she would have had a fit once she found out. Might have just saved you a tongue thrashing. My mom had a very hard time accepting that she and I were not the same person and did not need to share a brain. LOL. Sticky dust to you.

Update: I'm 15dpo, haven't tested since 12dpo (bfn). AF is due today so temp should have come down but actually went up by .2 again. OH and I went to the dr this morning to start the process of tests, etc. since it's been 6 months. They didn't want to do an hcg blood test since I'm not officially late but they did test for a bunch of other things including pcos which is good. My cycles are fairly regular (26-33 days) and my temps show I've ovulated every month since I started taking my BBT but I'm still worried about it so glad they're testing for it. For the past few months I haven't gotten my period until early afternoon so I still have a few more hours before I'm officially "late" but I'm really really hoping the :witch: doesn't arrive!! I'll probably test tomorrow morning even though I had originally planned to wait until Saturday. I'm going out of town on Sunday - flying to the East Coast - which I'm really worried about if I am in fact pregnant but it's for work so I don't have a choice.....

Anyway, fingers crossed!!!

SMEP worked for me this month! I thought I got AF six days ago (one week earlier than expected), but it must have been implantation bleeding because today I just decided to test for the hell of it and got a BFP! Went out and bought a digital and it showed + too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->