Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

I have officially lost the plot! I knew I shouldn't have bought a job lot of HPTs. I'm addicted - been testing since 3dpo. Now on 5dpo and I've tested twice today and done two opks as well -all negative, there's a surprise :wacko: The thing is i'm not even convinced I o'd on that day as the line wasn't darker than the control line but it's the only second line I've seen!
Someone please remove the tests from my possession and save my sanity!

Just as an FYI Mustang usually when you take a FRER out of the case the second line, even if it did have pink, will vanish when it is super light. So if you saw something IN the case that is a good sign!

Well that is good to know because it did get lighter after it dried but I can still see it. Here is a BFN on an IC.

Attachments

• bfn1.jpg
    bfn1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 14
Hey girls!! I found a picture of an old FRER I took that was definitely negative because I got my period. This is the weird indent line I was talking about... does my new one look like this?

Attachments

• newpgggg2.jpg
    newpgggg2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 11
Hi! This is our first month ttc and I didn't even know about SMEP until about a week ago. DH and I just figured we would :sex: every other day. We started on CD 6. I don't have any OPK's and I haven't been able to determine my O time this month. I have only had one AF since my mc so I don't know if my cycle length changed or not. If I understand the plan correctly, we are really only missing one extra day of :sex:. Has anyone had success doing SMEP without OPK's and the 3 days in a row of :sex:? I already decided that if I don't get a BFP this month, I will be using OPK's next month.

Mrs stu- I know the feeling I think we should set up a group poas anonymous! I have had a smiley face and a peak on cbfm so off to bed- but got really bad cramps so not really in mood!
Have not followed smep to the letter after a 87 day cycle am trying to rwlax and bed when I fancy it apart from mow when I have peak. Am also going to use some conceive plus and bed tonight tomorrow and perhaps day after. Only downside will be that my af if it shows will turn up on holiday if my body is returning to a 32 day cycle. Got scan on thurs too!

My husband has just informed me he a had a piping hot bath today! Could smack him!!!

So can wecongratulate you yet or shall we wait for blood test results?

Who me!? Umm.. I don't know. LOL.. I am in limbo. I still have very light spotting from the pap smear earlier. It's gotten pretty light and hardly there but it IS still there so I guess a part of me is expecting AF at any minute, even though the doctor said the spotting was normal. I know you girls probably think I am the most negative nancy on the planet. I just don't want to get my hopes up since I am late but with such light pregnancy tests! I just don't want a chemical. :( Hopefully my nurse will call me in the morning and by then the spotting will be gone too so I can update with good news all around. I will be praying for that!

Kytti - I always spot after a pap. Maybe once or twice I didn't. It is normal. Good luck!

Kytti - I always spot after a pap. Maybe once or twice I didn't. It is normal. Good luck!

It was more than just spotting earlier it was a fair amount! But it's down to almost nothing now.. I HOPE!

Sooooo....I worked all day and didnt get home til after 7pm...so I didnt get to test with my smiley opk at 6pm like I have been doing because thats when I got my smiley last time on cd14..... so I decided to go ahead and use it before getting in the shower...and guess who got a smiley!!! I did :) If I wouldnt have tested,I would have missed it!!!! its only cd 12 !! Im gonna jump on dh as soon as I am out of the shower :blush: Im so excited I didnt miss it :happydance:

I was so excited I had to take a picture,load it to tinypic.com and post it here lol YAY!!!https://i55.tinypic.com/262b50p.jpghttps://

Sooooo....I worked all day and didnt get home til after 7pm...so I didnt get to test with my smiley opk at 6pm like I have been doing because thats when I got my smiley last time on cd14..... so I decided to go ahead and use it before getting in the shower...and guess who got a smiley!!! I did :) If I wouldnt have tested,I would have missed it!!!! its only cd 12 !! Im gonna jump on dh as soon as I am out of the shower :blush: Im so excited I didnt miss it :happydance:

I was so excited I had to take a picture,load it to tinypic.com and post it here lol YAY!!!https://i55.tinypic.com/262b50p.jpghttps://

congratsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...now start bd'ing

Thanks!!Im laying with a pillow under me and my legs up now :blush: and ofoarse on BnB :haha: dh would laugh if he knew I came on here right after haha

Ughh so weak and tired tonight... and now a headache :(

Cd19 today. Doing progesterone test during lunch break tomorrow.

Thanks!!Im laying with a pillow under me and my legs up now :blush: and ofoarse on BnB :haha: dh would laugh if he knew I came on here right after haha

:haha: OMG Amazing, i do that do, the pillow & the B&B thing. We are some crazy chicas. FX i get my smiley today

Hey ladies!!! I woke up 4 minutes before my alarm this morning and my temp jumped up to 97.9 which is the highest it has ever been. I went and took a FRER and an IC and guess what? The line on the FRER showed up almost immediately!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: It is still light but it is not that faint anymore and I can see it without squinting or tweaking... I took some pics but my bathroom lights are horrid so I had to tweak the pics a bit so you could see the line. Going to take more pics once the sun comes out in a couple of hours :D I have a line on my IC too but I can't see it too great, if the sun was out I am sure I would see it better!

OMG I am soooo happy but now I am slightly worried because I started taking Maca 2 days ago... took 1 cap one day then took 2 caps yesterday and now I am going to stop. I hope I didn't hurt the baby with the Maca that I did take.

I so thought it was not my month, I just knew that it wasn't. I didn't have any EWCM at all but I drank grapefruit juice and took Mucinex so I guess it worked!!

I am 8dpo today so those FRERs are definitely sensitive!!

I am going to go buy a digital this morning and suprise my husband with it through a text message :D :D :D

So I have a dentist appointment this morning for a filling and I am thinking of cancelling... they have to do an xray of my mouth and not sure if I should do it or not.

Attachments

• impregnant1.jpg
    impregnant1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 13
  • impregnant2.jpg
    impregnant2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 15
I took a digital and it said not pregnant... hopefully it is just too early though. Going to take another FRER here in a bit as soon as the sun pops out so I can get a decent pic!!

I took a digital and it said not pregnant... hopefully it is just too early though. Going to take another FRER here in a bit as soon as the sun pops out so I can get a decent pic!!

I'm excited for u! Fingers crossed for ur full BFP v soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->