Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Congrats Peckles!!! I just got a PREGNANT on a digital too at 1PM after getting a NOT PREGNANT at 5AM! You are due in April too I bet!

Thank you! And congrats to you too, Mustang! Yes I think I am due in April. :-D I'm nervous, this is my first and don't know what steps to take next besides seeing a doctor to confirm.

Just set up a doctor's appointment and get some prenatals ASAP! Drinks lots of water too and stay stress free!

Congrats to Mustang and Peckles :thumbup:

Am super excited too as have been doing SMEP this cycle (BD'ing since cd8) and finally, finally got my +OPK on cd23 (today). Didn't think it was going to happen. Am temping too so am hoping to see a rise in next few days to confirm that I have actually ovulated and then I can be in the 2WW.

I know lots of women hate the 2WW but I'm looking forward to being there as never sure if I would even ovulate!!

My OH is away tonight but we BD'd last 2 nights (it was my birthday yesterday so special bonus day hee hee) and he'll be back tomorrow so I should catch the egg right?

Congrats to Mustang and Peckles :thumbup:

Am super excited too as have been doing SMEP this cycle (BD'ing since cd8) and finally, finally got my +OPK on cd23 (today). Didn't think it was going to happen. Am temping too so am hoping to see a rise in next few days to confirm that I have actually ovulated and then I can be in the 2WW.

I know lots of women hate the 2WW but I'm looking forward to being there as never sure if I would even ovulate!!

My OH is away tonight but we BD'd last 2 nights (it was my birthday yesterday so special bonus day hee hee) and he'll be back tomorrow so I should catch the egg right?

For sure!

So I was going to keep my pregnancy a secret from everybody including my mom until my 8 week sonogram since that is when I found out the last baby had died and I was in Walmart buying a whole bunch of pregnancy test and guess who I run in to? My mom!! Perfect timing I swear. So I had to tell her since she saw like 4 different boxes of tests and obviously had a weird look on her face. I showed her today's positive, I told her not to tell anybody till 8 weeks but I am sure she will :)
congrats!! h&h 9 months to you!!!

SMEP worked for me this month! I thought I got AF six days ago (one week earlier than expected), but it must have been implantation bleeding because today I just decided to test for the hell of it and got a BFP! Went out and bought a digital and it showed + too! :)

congrats!! h&h 9 months to you!!

I think I added myself to the TTC #1 SPEM thread but can I add myself to this one too? We're in the middle of the plan, waiting for my +OPK.

I started testing with opks on CD8 because I have a 25 day cycle and didn't want to miss it. We BD'd on CD7, CD9 and we'll BD tonight (CD11). As of 2:30 I didn't have a +OPK tonight, but I usually test again before bed just to be sure (around 10:30pm). There's a faint line on my OPKs but nothing more so far.

I have read all 201 pages of this thread. I used the SMEP this cycle. BD'd on CD 5,6,9,10,11,12,14,15,16,17,18.

I am pretty sure I ovulated on CD 17.

Right now I am 8 dpo and hoping for a BFP. In addition to SMEP I am using Vitex, Red Clover & Red Raspberry Leaves.

WOW! that is impressive! so you know us all!! Welcome :flower:

Congrats to all the chicas who have got their BFP :thumbup:

I've been following the SMEP this month too but still waiting for my +OPK, i honestly cannot wait to be in the 2ww and start symptom spotting like a crazy mofo :blush:

:dust: to all

So my test this morning got a tad bit lighter than my one from 1PM yesterday and I am slightly worried. My ICs got a lot darker today as yesterday they were barely positive but my FRER got a shade lighter than yesterday's.

My pee was not diluted this morning, was the exact same color as yesterday's.

I read online that if you eat a bunch of salty stuff and drink a lot of caffeine that your urine will automatically be more concentrated than if you drink water and stuff.

The test I took ay 1PM yesterday was right after I drank a 44oz Dr.Pepper because I was craving it really bad and after that I had started drinking water for the rest of the day so maybe me pee this morning was just less concentrated because I was drinking water instead of soda? I didn't drink a whole crap load of water though, my pee was really dark so it wasn't diluted.

Anyways, I am worried! I wish it was Monday and my period doesn't show, I still have 4 nervous days left.

I need advice!!! I followed the every other day until got my smiley...and then started to follow every day...except I missed the 3rd day lastnight because I fell asleep!!! I work at 5am..so I was exhausted and dont even remember falling asleep!! I feel like a failure now :( should I go ahead and bd today,then skip tomorrow and do once more? or just do today? and then wait it out

Hi All,
ive read most of the posts in this thread and think im going to give this a go this month. I'm month 8 TTC and nothing as yet.. this month ive been taking agnus castus since cd3 and drinking green tea, no alcohol etc etc... Im on cd 10 today and just about finished AF, is it still ok to start today? My cycles are usually around 50 days so hopefully AC will shorten and make this work! Im going to start my digi clear blue OPKs tomorrow... baby dust to all trying SMEP this month xx

Mustang: Sorry your test is lighter....it's probably not a big deal!

My update: I'm really, really hopeful! I got my blood test results back from the dr this morning. We went for a "preconception appt" yesterday and I wish to god I had asked for an hcg/prengnacy blood test but didn't want to push for it since I wasn't officially late for af. My blood pressure (97/62) is really low which is normal for early pregnancy, TSH is normal (2.47), my FSH (2) is low for the Luteal phase but normal for early pregnancy, and my prolactin (15) levels are normal. They haven't posted the rest of the test results. I tested last night with yesterday's FMU and got a bfn but apparently hcg only stays in FMU for a maximum of 7 hours unrefrigerated and by the time I got home it had been about 12 hours so I still have hope. My plan is to test on Saturday if the :witch: still hasn't shown up. That way I'd be 18dpo from the first temp dip and 10dpo from the second in case I didn't ovulate until the second dip. Either way, I'm still starving constantly, temp is still up (98.0) this morning, 16dpo, and no AF.

Fingers still crossed!

So my test this morning got a tad bit lighter than my one from 1PM yesterday and I am slightly worried. My ICs got a lot darker today as yesterday they were barely positive but my FRER got a shade lighter than yesterday's.

I took another one too today and it wasn't as bright as yesterday's either! But I took another digital and it still said "pregnant". I'm having some cramping but made my first doctor's appt for Sept. 1 and they said not to worry about the cramping unless I see blood.

It's nothing painful, it's just uncomfortable cramping. AF was due yesterday.

I'm sure you are fine. :hugs:

WOW! I am so impressed with this plan! I am going to join so can you please add my name???

Can someone please explain how often I need to :sex: minimum, as my DH has a low sex drive so I am not expecting to be able to BD every day (unless a miracle occurs) :laugh2:

x

Hi, I want to join in to, its only are second month of trying, but hoping this is the month, im on cd6, so if i start doing the sex tonight then every other night after, when do i need to do it 3 nights running (not sure what the smiley means) sorry new on this site.
Goodluck to everyone xxx

I need advice!!! I followed the every other day until got my smiley...and then started to follow every day...except I missed the 3rd day lastnight because I fell asleep!!! I work at 5am..so I was exhausted and dont even remember falling asleep!! I feel like a failure now :( should I go ahead and bd today,then skip tomorrow and do once more? or just do today? and then wait it out
Don't feel like a failure!!!! Ur human! Not a machine! I'd do tonight and tomorrow then chill out in ur 2ww xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->