Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

I wish I had good news to report this morning but I don't. My HPT this morning looks less positive than yesterday, you can barely make out a second line now. I trashed it, not worth a photo. My doctor's office opens in 1 hour and I will call to see if they can help me out with a blood test. I'm hoping they don't tell me to wait it out but there is a good chance they will. Because I have about 10 different posts where people are interested to know what is going on I am going to update my journal first with whatever news I get next, it will be easier that way. So, if you want to know what happens before I update each post individually then stalk my journal, you can see a link to it in my signature. Wish me luck, I'm afraid I need it. I am really trying to give a good name to the phrase, "you're not out until the witch shows" but it's getting hard. I will update again soon.

Faint BFP at the doctor's office also, lol. The nurse thinks I am pregnant but it's just too early. They did blood work though and I should get the results tomorrow. I am spotting now though since the doctor did a pap, ugh! He said it was normal, especially for pregnant people. I hope he is right!

It's been a while, but I wanted to update: :witch: arrived. :(

We did miss a few key BD days due to travel...

PLUS DH has been taking baths every other night for sore muscles and I just realized how scalding hot he makes them! :dohh: Don't know how much effect this really has, but once I drew the picture for him he decided to stop.

Anyway, not giving up on SMEP, I just have to follow it better.

Best of luck to all and congrats to the BFPs!!

How long do you think that will continue to affect things? It takes like 3 months for new sperm to mature, right? My DH and I used the hot tub on our honeymoon so are we screwed for three months afterward? Ugh, I'll be so unamused!!

So I went and bought some FRERs and there was a 3 pack with a bonus fertility test in it! I thought that was pretty cool. So I took it with semi diluted pee and I swear I see a faint line. I could see it without taking the test apart and it showed about 2 minutes in.... can any of you see it?

Attachments

• fr1.jpg
    fr1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 18
MustangGTgirl... I see it.. Faintest of faint.. bit I see it!! & Since it showed up within the first 2 minutes it seems promising!! FX'd for you!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Here are a couple after I took it out of the casing... the last one is tweaked a bit.

Attachments

• fr2.jpg
    fr2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 14
  • fr3.jpg
    fr3.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 8
I can see it hun. :) I don't want to congrats you too early and jinx you but I definitely think you're heading towards a BFP!!!

Do you really think so Wantababy? I am hoping it is not an evap!!! I have had whitish indent lines before but I only saw them when I took it out of the casing, this one I could see through the casing and it definitely showed up early.

Ok Kytti I hope you are right!! I still have BFNs on my internet cheapies tho... I am thinking it might be an evap but FRERs are suppose to be good about not having them. Plus it was totally within the time limit.

wow, my monitor resolution sucks or i'm blind because i can't see anything....makes me wonder if i'm missing something on my FRERs at home!! i hope not!!

congrats and GL to you mustanggt!

Well, everyone is different! Look at the mess I am going through, LOL. I can't wait for my blood results tomorrow. I think you have a good shot though Mustang. FX!!

Do you really think so Wantababy? I am hoping it is not an evap!!! I have had whitish indent lines before but I only saw them when I took it out of the casing, this one I could see through the casing and it definitely showed up early.

I have had A TON of evap, grayish/whitish indents in the past 20 months, and they never have any pink to them, and like you said you can really only see them if you take them out of the casing && they generally don't appear until the test has dried out. I could def see a line! I wouldn't jump to a BFP, but like Kitty says I also think you are well on your way!! :flower:

How long was the pic taken after testing? && when do you plan on testing again?? && how many DOP?? lol.. sorry for all the q's :oops:.. lol

Well it is completely dry now and I took a few more pics... not sure if I see any color in it. Can't be 100% sure since it is super faint but I just never had an evap show through the casing before although I am sure it has happened.

Attachments

• fr4.jpg
    fr4.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 13
  • fr5.jpg
    fr5.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 12

I have had A TON of evap, grayish/whitish indents in the past 20 months, and they never have any pink to them, and like you said you can really only see them if you take them out of the casing && they generally don't appear until the test has dried out. I could def see a line! I wouldn't jump to a BFP, but like Kitty says I also think you are well on your way!! :flower:

How long was the pic taken after testing? && when do you plan on testing again?? && how many DOP?? lol.. sorry for all the q's :oops:.. lol

That is exactly how I used to see the weird indent lines, like exactly. I had to take them out of the casing and wait for the test to dry and then I would see them... almost like a shadow inside the indent. It's weird because this test does not have that indent running through it, I wonder if they changed them recently?

Anyways, I took those pics around 2-3 minutes and the ones without the casing was probably 5 minutes or so. The ones without the casing was later than the first ones but was definitely under the 10 minutes they say not to read them after.

Ofcourse I am going to test again!! First thing in the morning. I am 7dpo today and in January I got faint positives on IC's at 7dpo and on FRER at 8dpo.

I am just wondering why my IC's are not showing any lines... making me think total evap! UGH!

I don't know if they have changed them?? but I do know def saw something, & 7 DPO is a little early so that may be why it is REALLY faint && why the IC's aren't showing, especially if the urine was not FMU. && I have never had an evap line within the first 2 min, that is what is making me think it could be the real deal!! :)
Keep us updated!! FX'd!! :dust:

Just as an FYI Mustang usually when you take a FRER out of the case the second line, even if it did have pink, will vanish when it is super light. So if you saw something IN the case that is a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->