Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

So my test this morning got a tad bit lighter than my one from 1PM yesterday and I am slightly worried. My ICs got a lot darker today as yesterday they were barely positive but my FRER got a shade lighter than yesterday's.

I took another one too today and it wasn't as bright as yesterday's either! But I took another digital and it still said "pregnant". I'm having some cramping but made my first doctor's appt for Sept. 1 and they said not to worry about the cramping unless I see blood.

It's nothing painful, it's just uncomfortable cramping. AF was due yesterday.

I'm sure you are fine. :hugs:

I hope everything goes ok with you as well! I scared myself for no reason because I took another FRER about 4 hours after my last and I have drank 4 big glasses of water this morning and it is a lot darker than ever my darkest yesterday :happydance: I ordered 6 more FRERs from Amazon :D My AF is still 4 days away!! Not due till Monday!

I need advice!!! I followed the every other day until got my smiley...and then started to follow every day...except I missed the 3rd day lastnight because I fell asleep!!! I work at 5am..so I was exhausted and dont even remember falling asleep!! I feel like a failure now :( should I go ahead and bd today,then skip tomorrow and do once more? or just do today? and then wait it out
Don't feel like a failure!!!! Ur human! Not a machine! I'd do tonight and tomorrow then chill out in ur 2ww xxx

Im trying not to feel that way,but I swore to follow and not miss a day...dh even reminded me yesterday that we had to bd!! and I fell asleep :( I will do as you recommend and keep my fxed!!Thanks Doll :hugs:

I just got my second blood test results and the numbers more than doubled. It went from 14 at 11:30am Monday to 37 at 9:15am on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am definitely not out of the woods yet but the nurse said the results were really good news. I am waiting on a call back to see when I go in again for more blood work! Praying very hard right now.

Yet kytti you are preg!!! I didn't even have bloods so I can't say about that but if it's more than doubled I know it's great!! :bfp: :happydance:

mustang- don't you worry :) I did 3 tests and they all varied if you digi says preg you are! I would suggest you stop testing tbh and enjoy you bfp :)

new ladies :hi: I will add you when I'm off the iPhone - lots of luck :)

don't worry about missing the third day(we did on our pos cycle) just try to dtd again soon :)

Yes, I can officially say I am pregnant now. Whether it sticks or not, I have to leave that up to a higher power. Praying for higher numbers again when I get tested again, if I do. Still waiting on the doctor to find out!!!!!!!!! You think it is safe to make a pregnancy ticker!?!??!?!

All I can say is THANK YOU SMEP! I got pregnant the first month using this method. It usually takes me a good 3-5 months to get pregnant, if only I knew about this method sooner.

I don't know how to make my ticker though because if I go by my last AF I think it's going to put me further along than I am, based on my hcg..... but I guess I can always change it later!

I have been following this thread and SMEP and im so happy for the new BFP........amazing really chuffed for you all. I wish you all a H&H 9 months.

I tested using a digi OPK this morning and didn't get a smiley but just did another one now at 7pm AND GOT A SMILEY FACE :happydance: i've just text my DF and told him guess what he's going when he finishes work in 5 hours. Crap just realised it's gonna be a long 5 hour wait :dohh:

I've been waiting to do this a while.......................... :bfp:

I've been waiting to do this a while.......................... :bfp:

Congratulations to you! How exciting!

I am excited to try this SMEP!!!! It has a good success rate!!!!! :happydance:

I had to add one! Praying my sweet little bean continues to hang on!

*Sigh* 256 days seems like a long time to go to get my baby... I wish I could speed up time by 5 months!!

So did anybody see the thread on the early blood test at 7 weeks to find out the gender? I am doing it!! Talked my hubby in to splitting the cost with me (we are seperate bank account kind of people) and it is going to rock! I am waiting till my first sonogram to make sure everything is ok then I am ordering the kit so I figure by 9 weeks I will know if I am having a boy or a girl!!!! :happydance::happydance:

I wish I knew now because my Walmart has the cutest freaking baby girl stuff marked down to 2$ and 3$.... all kinds of little onesies and whatnot.

Congrats to everyone on their BFP's.

Have a question. I am past ovulation - barely 3-5 dpo. I know my chances of conceiving now are basically zero. Do we still have to :sex: every other day just in case my O date was off? We didn't use OPK's, just CM and I am pretty sure I had ovulation bleeding this month. Don't know why I would have had pink blood after :sex:. I think the answer is no, but this is our first month ttc and I have never tried to get pg before. The last 1 was unplanned and the first was NTNP.

TIA

Hi all, I'm due on 19th but not feeling very hopeful. If I'm not pg then I want to try smep; can someone recommend what opks to get please? Xx

*Sigh* 256 days seems like a long time to go to get my baby... I wish I could speed up time by 5 months!!

So did anybody see the thread on the early blood test at 7 weeks to find out the gender? I am doing it!! Talked my hubby in to splitting the cost with me (we are seperate bank account kind of people) and it is going to rock! I am waiting till my first sonogram to make sure everything is ok then I am ordering the kit so I figure by 9 weeks I will know if I am having a boy or a girl!!!! :happydance::happydance:

I wish I knew now because my Walmart has the cutest freaking baby girl stuff marked down to 2$ and 3$.... all kinds of little onesies and whatnot.

Never heard of this!?!?!? Who, what, where, how??? Details please!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->