Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

*Sigh* 256 days seems like a long time to go to get my baby... I wish I could speed up time by 5 months!!

So did anybody see the thread on the early blood test at 7 weeks to find out the gender? I am doing it!! Talked my hubby in to splitting the cost with me (we are seperate bank account kind of people) and it is going to rock! I am waiting till my first sonogram to make sure everything is ok then I am ordering the kit so I figure by 9 weeks I will know if I am having a boy or a girl!!!! :happydance::happydance:

I wish I knew now because my Walmart has the cutest freaking baby girl stuff marked down to 2$ and 3$.... all kinds of little onesies and whatnot.

Never heard of this!?!?!? Who, what, where, how??? Details please!!!

Google pink or blue gender test for the website! It's 95% accurate with a money back guarantee!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo-8.jpg

Soooooooooo.....I know its a waste to test again after getting your first smiley on the opks...but because I failed to bd yesterday due to be exhausted from working 5am til evening...I decided to test just to make sure I am still in my fertile period....its my day off from work today so I figured I wont be too tired to bd today...I got a smiley again,which helps reassure me that I can make up for yesterday,today... since yesterday should have been my 3rd bding day in a row....so Im gonna jump on dh in a few hours!!! :happydance: and maybe do one more tomorrow since I totally messed up the 3 days in a row-skip a day then do again part...although Im assuming Im about 2dpo since I got my first smiley on 8/8....
am I crazy for wasting another test? :( I feel better now though!!!

Don't worry too much about missing a day! You probably had a lot of little sperm waiting for your egg as it is!

Don't worry too much about missing a day! You probably had a lot of little sperm waiting for your egg as it is!

Thanks doll:hugs: Im trying not to worry...but if I dont get my bfp,I will feel its because I missed the one day :( Im totally crazy,I know it :haha:

Hello ladies!! Just arrived back in the uk and trying to get a quick catch up on my phone - I will read it all properly 2mrw but for now - Kytti and Steph: HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!! How lovely to come back to 2 bfp's! Hope you both have a wonderful 9 months. :D

Hope everyone else is doing well, hope to see some more good bfp news soon!

I'm 13dpo, no test but not hopeful. Will let u all know how I get on 2mrw.

Lots of :dust: to you all x x x x x

Hey smiley!! Great to see u back! Ive been so excited to hear about ur hol?? How was it?? I wasnt hopeful at all! I had no symptoms at all this month!!

Lookin forward to ur post tomorro!! Xxxxxxx

Congrats Kytti!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just dropping in. So FF says I officially OV on Monday, cd 15. I BD cd 10,11,break, 13,14, but pooped on the 15:dohh: So I am hoping I am still in the running. We still BD on the 15th, but DH didn't make a deposit. He was spent from the weekend (and a softball game he insisted on playing earlier that day):growlmad:

So I am officially 3dpo today. I am doing well not symptom spotting by examining all my symptoms from last month and focusing on doing everything I can to make sure my sticky bean has a good place to live for the next 9months. It helps me not be out of control.

Hey smiley- lovely to have you back. Did you have a good holiday? Have you done much symptom spotting? When you going to test?

Yet kytti you are preg!!! I didn't even have bloods so I can't say about that but if it's more than doubled I know it's great!! :bfp: :happydance:

mustang- don't you worry :) I did 3 tests and they all varied if you digi says preg you are! I would suggest you stop testing tbh and enjoy you bfp :)

new ladies :hi: I will add you when I'm off the iPhone - lots of luck :)

don't worry about missing the third day(we did on our pos cycle) just try to dtd again soon :)

Yes, Kytti and Mustang- Enjoy your :bfp:!!! :kiss::cloud9::happydance:

Certain- How are you feeling?? How is the nausea?

Smiley- Old friend, we missed you! How are you? Good time off?? waiting for you to :test:!!! :wohoo:

I tried this my first attempt and it worked, so I will do it again next month when we try for the first time after our mmc.

Baby dust to us all!!!

:dust:

Thanks girlies - I've missed you!!!

I had a brilliant holiday thank you, was so relaxing - ate my body weight in food daily, no rush to do anything for nearly two weeks - bliss!

I did do a bit of symptom spotting, but really nothing! I've got a list of stuff that i'll write up if I should be lucky enough to get a bfp this month. If not, which is most likely, it will join my other lists of stuff that means nothing!!!

Last night though, was the first time i've ever tasted blood in my mouth. I'm trying not to lose sanity over this, it was only very briefly when I got home after drinking some water... so maybe the water was funny.

I have also been checking my CP still, and it is not low or open.. which it usually is by this time - again, nothing concrete that screams pregnant!

I am due AF today, so should be due to poas any time soon. Just can't bring myself to use one of the IC I have, might get a better one from town. I dont know why I would choose to do this!?

x x x x x

Yey welcome back Smiley - we missed you!! Glad to hear you had a great time...cant wait for you to test asap :)

CONGRATS Enough!!! :happydance:

Welcome Kat451 - sorry to hear about your mmc and lots of luck to you!

kbkb - Its ok, Im actually just feeling sick and have actually been ill so far so think im lucky at the mo. I am ALWAYS hungry and eating does help the nausea so think I will be putting on the podge soon. Going bra shopping tomorrow...only got one left thats comfy!! How are you doing?

Porkypig - Its tricky about the opks...I would always recommend getting the clearblue digital ones because you get a smiley face when you have your surge and then you know it will be within 24 hours. I find it much easier than trying to decide if an internet cheapy stick is the same colour as the control line etc. BUT the CB digi ones are a lot more expensive so it is up to you. It also depends how regular you are and how long your cycles are, for example I normally only needed to use about 6 digi opks a month but some people will need more. You can always look on ebay for deals too :)

ooooh smiley, water tasted like blood! that is very interesting...cant wait for you to test! glad to hear you had a lovely vaca , so well deserved...and I'm thinking French conception should have happened ya know :hugs:

Certain-Lucky you!!! Enjoy the hungry pangs....I'm into month #4, yet to feel truly ravenously hungry! although the nausea has eased monumentally!

Thank you!

I'm off to town now to pick up a test. Be back sooon!

Hope everyone has a good day x x x x

Thank you!

I'm off to town now to pick up a test. Be back sooon!

Hope everyone has a good day x x x x

ok i'm offically stalking you :flower: really hope you get your BFP today, will be checking back later
:dust:

Good luck smiley- really hoe you get your bfp this month x
Kbkb- wow just noticed you are inyour second trimester doesnt time fly!
Certain- enjoy the fact youcan eat and know you are putting weight on for a valid reason!

Well I had my surge according to cbfm and digi smiley on 18th so assuming ovulation happened on19th. We managed to dtd on the 18th and 19th ( the first with conceive plus) but not on the 20th. Before that we were trying to be more relaxed and bed when ittook our fancy! Hoping thatnot bedding on 20th wont have cost us as there should have been plenty of sperm (albeit possibly destroyed from dh hot bath ggrrr!) waiting. Also went for ultrasound at hospital following my 87 day cycle. They couldn't find my ovaries as they said my stomach was too tight and there was gas (tmi). However I had had to drink over 2 pints of water the hour before and was desperate for the toilet soof course my stomach wad going to be tight- with all the pressing it was a miracle I didn't wet myself! Anyway they ended up looking for them internally and after she found them she said everything seemed to look structurally sound but she would send info off to doctors next week. So for min am ( I think) in tww between 2-4 dpo depending when it actually happened. This means af would be due on holiday so am guaranteed it will show up to spite me. But on the chance it doesn't am unsure if to test while out or to wait another week til I get back as with my last cyclebeing do messed up am worried about disappointment... Again. What do you ladies think?

Good luck smiley- really hoe you get your bfp this month x
Kbkb- wow just noticed you are inyour second trimester doesnt time fly!
Certain- enjoy the fact youcan eat and know you are putting weight on for a valid reason!

Well I had my surge according to cbfm and digi smiley on 18th so assuming ovulation happened on19th. We managed to dtd on the 18th and 19th ( the first with conceive plus) but not on the 20th. Before that we were trying to be more relaxed and bed when ittook our fancy! Hoping thatnot bedding on 20th wont have cost us as there should have been plenty of sperm (albeit possibly destroyed from dh hot bath ggrrr!) waiting. Also went for ultrasound at hospital following my 87 day cycle. They couldn't find my ovaries as they said my stomach was too tight and there was gas (tmi). However I had had to drink over 2 pints of water the hour before and was desperate for the toilet soof course my stomach wad going to be tight- with all the pressing it was a miracle I didn't wet myself! Anyway they ended up looking for them internally and after she found them she said everything seemed to look structurally sound but she would send info off to doctors next week. So for min am ( I think) in tww between 2-4 dpo depending when it actually happened. This means af would be due on holiday so am guaranteed it will show up to spite me. But on the chance it doesn't am unsure if to test while out or to wait another week til I get back as with my last cyclebeing do messed up am worried about disappointment... Again. What do you ladies think?

I would probably wait till after your holiday so you don't get bummed out and feel bad if it is BFN! FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->