Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

If I'm sure I ovulated yesterday, can I stop bding today? We started on cd 4, it's now cd 19, and we are worn out. I'm wondering if the skip the last day, then do it again is just in case you haven't o'd yet?

If I'm sure I ovulated yesterday, can I stop bding today? We started on cd 4, it's now cd 19, and we are worn out. I'm wondering if the skip the last day, then do it again is just in case you haven't o'd yet?
Your egg can last 12-36 hrs (24 hr average) so if you can find the energy to BD at all, I would try to. Technically speaking though, you do have all all those boys (and girls!) in there swimming away, so I am not sure if it really matters. If it were me and I got that far, I would try to finish it. But that is just me.

Well we did today, so maybe tomorrow night and then stop.

Back in Blighty after a relaxing week away. I have to boast that we bd from cd 11 until cd 16. I know!!!! Amazing. We need to give up work to have the energy and desire to be so frequent. Didn't do any opks either so technically I am not a smep-er this month. No symptoms yet. I think that today is cd6 who knows. We've done all we can AF due the day before our re-scheduled fertility appointment. Not going to test before then. I think they will test me so the disappointment would be less if they can book us in for tests after.

ACaseOf: welcome. Sorry to hear about your loss. Into have been trying 13 months and I can sympathise with how you felt at 12. Keep strong and try SMEP. Can you go to your GP? After 12 months they should refer you on for tests.

Thanks MrsFX - yes I could go to my GP, infact two weeks ago I made an appointment and the appointment was yesterday and I cancelled! What the hell? I dont know what happened but I just couldn't face it. I'm being a baby about it (pun intended!) but I just could not face any kind of bad news. I think I'll give it another month, I'll try SMEP this month and keep my fingers crossed :)

Good idea ACaseOfYou. At least you know you can go when you need to. I really hope that you don't need to go. Cd10 good luck with the bding.

I am fresh back into TTC and not very au fait with OPKs etc... can I join in the theme without using them? :wacko:

I have a regular 28 day cycle and this month BD on CD4, CD6, CD9 and CD11... soooo if we BD every day from now (CD13) to CD17 (5 days just to be sure, as I dont have the smiley face of reassurance :haha:) do you think that we have all bases covered? :flower:

If you can find the energy, I would continue SMEP's every other day throughout the rest of your cycle. The reason being that I was certain I ovulated on CD16, did the three days in a row after the positive OPK, etc. and then cut back to every two days and now looking back I don't think I ovulated until CD24. My pre-ov temps were a bit all over the place which is normal since I was also doing soy but then I had a dip and significant rise with a positive OPK and ewcm so I thought I had ovulated plus I've ovulated around CD16 in the past. However, based on other factors I noticed after that point, I honestly don't think I truly ovulated until CD24 which we still had some BDing around but nothing like SMEP and AF arrived on what would have been CD35 at either 19dpo or 11dpo. My LP is usually 14 days so neither really makes sense which is another reason I definitely plan to keep to the SMEP every other day even after I'm "certain" I've ovulated.

Good luck!

checking in again :) 8dpo and been symptom spotting like crazy...but not much going on :( my lotion like cm from yesterday has now changed to milky white...I dont normally check the position of my cervix because I know you cant really tell much from doing so,but when I "leaked" the milky white cm a little while ago,I ran to the bathroom to clean up :blush: and checked to see if there was alot of cm inside...I then noticed my cervix is high,feels closed and firm at the tip....
not sure what that means or the cm...just happy to have some kind of symptom to analyze during this 2ww :haha:

any input?? how are you ladies doing?

ACaseofYou - I am on CD10 too!

OK so SMEP back on track:

dtd on CD7 (just because :wink: )

skipped CD8 because of exhaustion (family holiday out)

CD10 dtd and right back on track - started to have minor cramping in my uterus so I thought why not! haven't done an OPK today but thinking I am in the ballpark now but not close enough to catch.

woohoo SMEP!!

BTW: I asked hubby what his prediction is - I think this is the month - he thinks next month will be the month.. hoping ONE of us is right!

checking in again :) 8dpo and been symptom spotting like crazy...but not much going on :( my lotion like cm from yesterday has now changed to milky white...I dont normally check the position of my cervix because I know you cant really tell much from doing so,but when I "leaked" the milky white cm a little while ago,I ran to the bathroom to clean up :blush: and checked to see if there was alot of cm inside...I then noticed my cervix is high,feels closed and firm at the tip....
not sure what that means or the cm...just happy to have some kind of symptom to analyze during this 2ww :haha:

Hey, so I am in exactly the same boat. I'm 8DPO. My creamy CM turned to milky today and not very much of it. My CP was also high and firming up. Not sure what this means. Everything saw says CM and CP are the least reliable signs during this window.

Hey, so I am in exactly the same boat. I'm 8DPO. My creamy CM turned to milky today and not very much of it. My CP was also high and firming up. Not sure what this means. Everything saw says CM and CP are the least reliable signs during this window.

nice to see someone else on the same boat!!yea I also saw that both matter none when trying to connect them as a prego symptom...Im just picking for a symptom :blush: how are you handling the 2ww??

fxed we get our bfps!! :dust:

nice to see someone else on the same boat!!yea I also saw that both matter none when trying to connect them as a prego symptom...Im just picking for a symptom :blush: how are you handling the 2ww??

I'm not ready to jump out of the window yet, but I am close. LOL. I'm addicted to charting and BnB, which is only feeding my addiction. I broke down and tested today (which I am literally ashamed to admit but confession and shame is good for the soul). Most of my symptoms now are now starting to subside except the nagging headaches, slight upset stomach, occasional uterine cramps (like now) and piercing pain I got in abdomen/uterus region this afternoon. It also feels like I'm going to start my cycle in the next day or so, which is usually the point where I start to prepare. That being said, it's feeling like an AF cycle more and more which is sad. But I am encouraged and yet believing for my BFP. :thumbup:

How are you?

:Babydust:

ADD ME TO THE LIST! this is my plan! hope it works! looks like it has for many :)

I'm not ready to jump out of the window yet, but I am close. LOL. I'm addicted to charting and BnB, which is only feeding my addiction. I broke down and tested today (which I am literally ashamed to admit but confession and shame is good for the soul). Most of my symptoms now are now starting to subside except the nagging headaches, slight upset stomach, occasional uterine cramps (like now) and piercing pain I got in abdomen/uterus region this afternoon. It also feels like I'm going to start my cycle in the next day or so, which is usually the point where I start to prepare. That being said, it's feeling like an AF cycle more and more which is sad. But I am encouraged and yet believing for my BFP. :thumbup:

How are you?

Ive already jumped out of the window :haha: Im also addicted to this site and googling anything about conception :blush:
I am a poas addict and have been testing since 5dpo,I know its way early but Im an addict :haha: I havent tested since 6dpo though...
I wish I had more symptoms,or something to analyze..I feel a few pinches here and there,but it could just be in my head :haha:
your symptoms all sound promising!! I hope the :witch: stays away from both of us!!! when are you due for af? and when are you officially testing?

fxed we get our bfps!!

Wel, we officially started smep tonight. I am cd8 today....almost cd9, hehe. We had fun tonight :winkwink: let's hope it stays fun, and we can stick with it. I used my first ever opk this morning, neg of course. I am just hoping to learn more about my cycle. And most of all make a baby this cycle!!

I am going to try this plan also this month. I just hope between our work schedules we can actually stick to this plan!! I hope this works for everyone on her as well!!
Best of luck!!

Hi all. Cd 6/7 and last night had horrible tummy bug with D& V so off work today. My DH bless him hoped it was MS! I said I sure hope not as it was horrific. Hope that it doesn't mean I'm out. Have sore nips for first time ever.

checking in again :)

How are you?

Ive already jumped out of the window :haha: Im also addicted to this site and googling anything about conception :blush:
I am a poas addict and have been testing since 5dpo,I know its way early but Im an addict :haha: I havent tested since 6dpo though...
I wish I had more symptoms,or something to analyze..I feel a few pinches here and there,but it could just be in my head :haha:
your symptoms all sound promising!! I hope the :witch: stays away from both of us!!! when are you due for af? and when are you officially testing?

fxed we get our bfps!!

Congrats on not testing on 6DPO...its the small victories. LOL. I think more symptoms are equally bad b/c when you do get the exact same symptoms with AF you'll feel betrayed....or maybe that's just me.

I expect AF sunday, but FF has it as Wed b/c she came late last month I guess. So..I will likely officially test sometime next week. Depending on what sort of symptoms I see of AF. Right now cramps have kicked up more. I actually think I usually get a break btw 8DPO and 2 days before AF so this could be wierd. They're all in the left side as well. Also having some pinching/burning pain in the left side as well around where I think uterus and tubes are. My left side of pelvis region is harder than my right as well. This morning almost felt like I had a lump there. If I am making this up...I'm really going to reconsider my symptom spotting.

Hoping for your BFP as well BabyFever! :dust:

Here's praying for babydust for all of us ladies using SMEP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->