Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Hi Ladies!! :wave:

I'm back! Been stalking...as you know!! Glad to see all the wonderful bfp's!! YAY!!!! Keep them coming!!! :ninja:

Anyhoo, so NTNP is very boring! We're moving back over to the TTC side again. I'm going to count myself out this month even though I'm only on 8dpo (I think :shrug: ) However, we didn't try at all this month. We BDed on CD 8,9,10,16, and 23. Not nearly enough. I'm not even sure I Ov this month. So I'm going to gear up for next month and give it my all. I plan to load up on OPK's and preseed.

Count me (back) in!!! Let's get our bfp's ladies!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Wow, this is the first chance I have had to post since starting SMEP - And what I actually mean by starting SMEP is that it started great and went seriously downhill from there!

We :sex: on CD 8 and 10 (like I said - a good start) and then we had to move house much sooner than we were supposed to so needless to say we have been far too busy and far too tired to stick to SMEP :sleep:
Also I ran out of OPKs just before the time I usually get my smiley :dohh:

:sex: whenever we could so fingers crossed we caught eggy anyway!

Congrats to all who have their BFPs and Good luck to everyone else.

:dust::dust::dust:

I will be starting my Clomid tonight CD4. I will be doing the SMEP, temping, and using softcups!!

GL && FX'd to all those this month!!:dust::dust::dust:

I missed CD8 after a super long day at SeaWorld.. is that a big deal? Does that put me out of SMEP?

Well, tomorrow is cd8 wanting to start smep. Got some opk's, so I am ready. only problem, still spotting a little bit. AF never hangs around this long, I hope it goes away cause I feel icky bding if there is even a trace of blood!

Well, tomorrow is cd8 wanting to start smep. Got some opk's, so I am ready. only problem, still spotting a little bit. AF never hangs around this long, I hope it goes away cause I feel icky bding if there is even a trace of blood!

This might sound a little weird - but this last cycle I had heavy CD1-3 then spotting CD4-6 - like light just need pantyliner - BD on CD6 because I couldn't take it anymore - cleared the spotting right up!

Finally mustered up the courage to do a test and omg... I think we've bloody done it.

I am shaking sooo much, and tears and about to come any moment!! I am just in shock! I really didn't think we'd done enough, I was hoping SO much but didn't really think it'd be a bfp!!!!

6 cycles and 8 long months later, we've finally done it!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::woohoo:

I just don't know what to do with myself :happydance:

Thank you so much to everyone who has wished me luck / helped me so much these past few months.

Now little Bean, I just need you to make sure you stick please! x x x x

I'm away for a weekend and you sneak a :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: on me!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You so richly deserve it smiley!It has got to be such an emotional moment!! You've been so lovely to everyone on this thread, you have a wall of good wishes coming to you from us all.
:hugs: :hugs:
:yipee: :wohoo:

:bfp: :bfp:

Congrats smiley!!!! h&h 9months to you doll !!! :happydance:

as for me...checking in,exhausted from working all day...not a whole lot going on with me symptom wise besides some creamy lotion like cm which I think is normal after ovulation,and a dh who seems to be picking for an argument..ugh men I swear...

how is everyone else coming along?

Congratu-flipping-lations smiley. That is wonderful news. You have tried so hard. Happy and healthy 9 to you!!!

Thank you hun :hugs: I will be following you closely, I know you are going to get yours very soon!! x x x

MrsFX- we all have our FX for you now....its a comin...its a comin!

After the Greek and French conception, could we be welcoming a Portugese one?

Hey Lanet- great news about the opk, like steph says don't worry about yesterday just get dtd now :) good luck.

All now preg smep'ers- what do you think about me starting a smep success thread in first tri so we can continue chatting together? I sometimes think it's not too fair on all the ladies still trying if we waffle on too much :) what you think?

Super idea, certain! We were counting on you to do the honours....:thumbup: You starting a thread is very lucky i think :haha:
I'm really sorry you're feeling sick...All i can say, is that this too shall pass!! i felt like crap until 10 weeks and then miraculously better overnight!

Ladies, I for one really am sentimental about this thread...and will always keep checking in on my ttc buddies and wish all of you luck, hope and joy. I vote for both threads!

Can i please join. This is my first month ttc baby number 2 but i want to get pregnant asap as my MIL has terminal cancer and we are hoping to make her another grandchild. I am on CD6 at the moment

Thanks advid. Since I posted, I think it has led up. I was farely normal in the sense of I knew when AF was coming, and she was pretty predictable throughout her short stay. Since ttc, I swear it's something new each month. I never know what to expect. Good thing is, she's still usually on time, only a day or so off either way.

I bought my opk's today. Hope this is the only month I need them! Tomorrow is cd8, so I guess I start tomorrow. So excited about trying smep. Hope we can stay commited!!!

Finally mustered up the courage to do a test and omg... I think we've bloody done it.

I am shaking sooo much, and tears and about to come any moment!! I am just in shock! I really didn't think we'd done enough, I was hoping SO much but didn't really think it'd be a bfp!!!!

6 cycles and 8 long months later, we've finally done it!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::woohoo:

I just don't know what to do with myself :happydance:

Thank you so much to everyone who has wished me luck / helped me so much these past few months.

Now little Bean, I just need you to make sure you stick please! x x x x

I'm away for a weekend and you sneak a :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: on me!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You so richly deserve it smiley!It has got to be such an emotional moment!! You've been so lovely to everyone on this thread, you have a wall of good wishes coming to you from us all.
:hugs: :hugs:
:yipee: :wohoo:

:bfp: :bfp:

Thank you so much kbkb, I'm sooo excited to be finally joining you!! :hugs:

babyfromgod - Of course you can join! There are so many lovely ladies on here :D I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL - praying you get a quick bfp! :flower:

x x x x x

morning all! Supposed to be on holiday but cant help checking on here a few times! Well cd11 and smep seems to be going well! Just wondering how soon before ovulation do the lines start to get darker? The control line is there each time but i dont seem to have a second line at all!

Well ladies im now 4dpo, we followed SMEP this month so FX it worked for us

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek 6 days left till i can test, hope i can hold out that long. Now begins the crazy symptom spotting.

Good luck to everyone out there ttc :flower:

morning all! Supposed to be on holiday but cant help checking on here a few times! Well cd11 and smep seems to be going well! Just wondering how soon before ovulation do the lines start to get darker? The control line is there each time but i dont seem to have a second line at all!

Hey! Hows your holiday going? Glad SMEP is going well! It depends, some people do not get any hint of a second line until the day it is positive, for some people it builds up over a couple days! So, totally not a helpful answer as unfortunatly don't think there is a blanket rule!

x x x x

Hi ladies, this is my 13th month ttc and my first month trying smep. I'm on CD 10 and feeling good about it. I have had a rough month due to the one year mark ttc, it hit me much harder than I thought. I had a mc in feb and I would have been due to give birth next month and would love so much to have a BFP before then.

I feel so positive seeing so many BFPs on this thread! Congratulations to every one! Smiley330 - I haven't even been following you but saw your BFP announcement and still got a wee prick of tears! So happy for you :)

Wow, congrats Smiley that is awesome!

My DH and I wanted to try smep this cycle, but couldn't due to complications. So now we plan to try it next cycle!

Good luck to all! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->