• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

I've not used conceive plus but we use preseed and its not too runny - have you tried that? Is there a big difference between them?

Im feeling soo tired today, and just slightly 'off' I dont know why - maybe im coming down with something as im only 2dpo! Even my friend was like 'are you ok??' hmmm. Must NOT start symptom spotting!!

Oh certainturton only 12 days to go. Its so hard to think of anything other than symptom. I hope u get some new and promising symptoms this month and plenty to distract.

I couldn't find preseed in boots so went for concieve plus. Maybe I'll put pre-seed down for cycle 11!!

Hi y'all. Jusy checking in. I'm now 3dpo. Feeling very weepy today. Don't know if it's a "symptom" or not lol!!!

I've not used conceive plus but we use preseed and its not too runny - have you tried that? Is there a big difference between them?

Im feeling soo tired today, and just slightly 'off' I dont know why - maybe im coming down with something as im only 2dpo! Even my friend was like 'are you ok??' hmmm. Must NOT start symptom spotting!!

It's SO hard not to symptom spot isn't it! Even when I'm trying to ignore my body something in my head is screeching "SYMPTOM SYMPTOM SYMPTOM!!" Hopefully that's something promising for you, I've been reading the 'big thread of early preg symptoms" (if you haven't read it you absolutely have to!!!) and lots of people have said about feeling run down! So fingers crossed!

You are much better than me and OH who eggs me on to test, I think he is the POSA!

trust me i think about testing every day but i don't want to be disappointed so i would rather wait....and at least save money on those pg tests...lol...:winkwink:

I have a few questions...as I have been kinda following smep this cycle...
I decided to follow the days,but instead of using an opk ,I decided just to follow body symptoms and also my calendar...I am regular like clockwork a 28 day cycle,and pretty intune with my body...so I can tell when I am actually ovulating...which is cd14...what Im wondering is...since Im not using an opk,should I just be dtd on cd8,cd10,cd12,cd14,15,16??
and also...can I be added to the list?? last af was may 9th,due to ovu may 23rd,next af due june 6th,will test june 7th if I can hold off on poas :haha:

Welcome igotbabyfever! I will add you tomrrow as my iPhone won't let me! It's tricky without the opks but if I were you I would go with your plan as it will cove your bases :) just to say tho, I'm also norm 28 days with ovu on cd14 but this cycle I got my pos opk on cd10! So it can vary. Good luck tho :dust:

It's SO hard not to symptom spot isn't it! Even when I'm trying to ignore my body something in my head is screeching "SYMPTOM SYMPTOM SYMPTOM!!" Hopefully that's something promising for you, I've been reading the 'big thread of early preg symptoms" (if you haven't read it you absolutely have to!!!) and lots of people have said about feeling run down! So fingers crossed!

Oooo I like the sound if that thread tho- where is it?

It's just on here https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/34596-big-thread-early-pregnancy-symptoms-139.html

It is highly addictive though!! :D

Welcome igotbabyfever! I will add you tomrrow as my iPhone won't let me! It's tricky without the opks but if I were you I would go with your plan as it will cove your bases :) just to say tho, I'm also norm 28 days with ovu on cd14 but this cycle I got my pos opk on cd10! So it can vary. Good luck tho :dust:

Thanks! I understand there is always a chance I may ovu early or late,but as u said my bases look to be covered ...hoping we all get our :bfp: !! If Im not successful this cycle,I will get a digital to help next cycle

FXed and speading lots of :dust: around for everyone!!

igotbabyfever- yes i think that you should be good if you BD those days=) good luck hun!

i am regular as well but feel as if i need the OPKs to breath hahahaha. i want to know my EXACT O date, so i know how many DPO i am and stuff lol. on cycle day 6.... almost cycle day 8!!!:sex: we already :sex: yesterday during the day lol.

I followed your plan...I'm 5dpo. I heard having your hubs drink mt dew 1 hour before helps the sperm swim faster? idk but I was willing to try! :)

igotbabyfever- yes i think that you should be good if you BD those days=) good luck hun!

i am regular as well but feel as if i need the OPKs to breath hahahaha. i want to know my EXACT O date, so i know how many DPO i am and stuff lol. on cycle day 6.... almost cycle day 8!!!:sex: we already :sex: yesterday during the day lol.

Thanks for the input! I appreciate it soooo much :thumbup: I was going to get an opk and also use conceive plus this cycle along with smep..but dh seemed to already be stressed out about the plan...so I figured since Im pretty familiar with my cycles,I would just try smep without anything ...if It doesnt work this cycle,I will get an opk and just not tell dh..I dont want him to get all stressed out,then itll stress me out,and mess up my cycle :nope:

Goodluck to everyone trying smep this cycle!! fxed and lots of :dust: we all get our :bfp:

hahaha sounds like my DH. i dont even tell him about my OPK he knows about it, but i dont tell him when its positive and stuff like that. i just seduce hahaha.

i just had a convo with him telling him that this cycle we HAVE to do the SMEP and he agrees. its been so long, i think he just wants our darn BFP!

men are silly. i try to ignore it. he's really freaked out by my soft cups. oh well haha:rofl:

I'm cd8 today and hubby couldn't wait to :sex: this afternoon. I guess I was wrong about thinking he wasn't happy about the extra sex. :haha: I have to admit, though........I chickened out with the softcups today! DH asked me if I wanted him to get one for me and I totally choked. I told him I'd put one in next time. :blush: Why am I such a weeny about these things? My imagination just always gets the best of me.

How's everybody else doing? I feel like a kid on Christmas morning with this new approach to TTC! :wohoo:

:dust: for all you ladies!!

Haha I wish my DH would hand me a soft cup, I asked him to last cycle and he was like NO way! Usually he's sooo good about Girly things but he's super freaked out by my soft cups and doesn't think we need them...I tried explaining that my uterus is tilted and it should help but he's still a bit weird about it.
Oh well:) lol
And it took me a bit to get use to putting them in but after a couple I had no issues! Goodluck:)

Haha! Yeah, he always surprises me with the things he's ok with. For example, I can't talk about my CM, but he'll go find different bras for me while I'm in the dressing room. :wacko: On another note, I'm going to have to only use the preseed inside the softcups because DH said it "felt too good." :rofl: What am I gonna do with that man?

hahaha sounds like my DH. i dont even tell him about my OPK he knows about it, but i dont tell him when its positive and stuff like that. i just seduce hahaha.

i just had a convo with him telling him that this cycle we HAVE to do the SMEP and he agrees. its been so long, i think he just wants our darn BFP!

men are silly. i try to ignore it. he's really freaked out by my soft cups. oh well haha:rofl:

yea they are silly :haha: My dh is all for the plan,hes just not enjoying us having to cut down on dtd :blush: Hes looking forward to when we start everyday again :haha:
Im not sure how he would react to softcups,he would probably pick on me about it :blush:

how are they working for you? any luck?

I hope we all get our :bfp: soon!! :dust:

I have a few questions...as I have been kinda following smep this cycle...
I decided to follow the days,but instead of using an opk ,I decided just to follow body symptoms and also my calendar...I am regular like clockwork a 28 day cycle,and pretty intune with my body...so I can tell when I am actually ovulating...which is cd14...what Im wondering is...since Im not using an opk,should I just be dtd on cd8,cd10,cd12,cd14,15,16??
and also...can I be added to the list?? last af was may 9th,due to ovu may 23rd,next af due june 6th,will test june 7th if I can hold off on poas :haha:
Igotbaby fever-I am like you, not using OPK's but I stuck to the SMEP plan all the same. Was using OV pains and CM to diagnose...Well, doesnt hurt i say!!! Good luck, you seem to be right on track...:dust:

Smiley330-that's an amazing thread!! Share your symptoms too..this is our forum to vent...cause we dont want to be going to the OH's to do that....they're mostly supportive but dont blame them for rolling their eyes all our mostly imaginary or AF related but 'definitely a :bfp: sign' symtpms!!! :dohh:

Kbkb that is so true about our DHs, my poor man does get a bit fed up of me thinking it's a sign but nevemind I can talk to you lovely ladies :hugs:

can I ask, do you count the 1st pos opk day as 1dpo or the day after? I'm trying to figure out if i'm 3 or 4dpo... Got slight twinges today on my left side and still sore nipples :(

Thanks for the link to the preg symptoms thread, like you say I could get obsessed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->