• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

i see a line! i cant tell if its clear-ish or not but it looks like a color line to me!!!

Smiley that's fine, will wait with hope until then :) I've heard the superfrug ones are good! Ooo would love to see a pic if you can put it on!

I've been having really sharp twinges today, a couple in particular were really sore :( weirdly some have been sort of lower than the ovary area, more in the 'you know where' area- not sure what's going on down there! But hoping it's good :p

Ooh that does sound good!! Fingers firmly crossed!

Ok - Here is my test from today....squint / tilt your head a little?! :shrug:....

I SEE A LINE!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Smiley that's fine, will wait with hope until then :) I've heard the superfrug ones are good! Ooo would love to see a pic if you can put it on!

I've been having really sharp twinges today, a couple in particular were really sore :( weirdly some have been sort of lower than the ovary area, more in the 'you know where' area- not sure what's going on down there! But hoping it's good :p

Ok - Here is my test from today....squint / tilt your head a little?! :shrug:....

Woohoo!!! theres definately a line there and its no that faint. Have you said to OH? You should go get a First response and do it with FMU. Am excited for you.

:hugs:

I see it!! fxed you get a darker line!!! :dust: for your :bfp: !!! keep us posted!!

Im just checking in with everyone :)
we are still following smep...so far so good!! Ive noticed change in my cm today,so I know I am about to ovu in the next day or two...so I decided just to be on the safe side,we will dtd for the next few days ...so that would make our schedule (hate to say it like that lol)
dtd on cd8,cd10,cd12,cd13,cd14,cd15 ...what Im wondering is....since I am not using an opk this time around...if I usually ovu on cd 14...but have cm now...I should continue onto cd16 also? or do yall think we will be safe without it?

we are still following smep...so far so good!! Ive noticed change in my cm today,so I know I am about to ovu in the next day or two...so I decided just to be on the safe side,we will dtd for the next few days ...so that would make our schedule (hate to say it like that lol)
dtd on cd8,cd10,cd12,cd13,cd14,cd15 ...what Im wondering is....since I am not using an opk this time around...if I usually ovu on cd 14...but have cm now...I should continue onto cd16 also? or do yall think we will be safe without it?

Are you tracking your temp? That will tell you, beyond a shadow of a doubt, whether you ovulated or not. Barring a delayed ovulation, of course. Good luck! :dust:

Ooooh, I see a line. Can't wait to see a stronger one! Best of luck, Smiley!

Are you tracking your temp? That will tell you, beyond a shadow of a doubt, whether you ovulated or not. Barring a delayed ovulation, of course. Good luck! :dust:

Im not tempting yet....Im afraid that will make me crazier than I am now :haha: I just may start doing so if I dont get my bfp this cycle.
I am starting to get some cramping which is normal for me when I ovu...Im just hoping I have my bases covered :) fxed and lots of :dust: for you

Igotbabyfever- think you should be okay? its hard to know without OPKs and stuff.

i start SMEP tomorrow. had a hard time getting DH to keep his hands off of me tonight. ugh! lol and it was hard on me too.

cant wait to start BDing=)

i have been taking my fertilitea...hoping that it helps a little. softcups are by the bed and i start OPKs on tuesday! so excited.

Yea Im starting to regret not getting an opk :( we're gonna bd the next few days and then pray!!

I would continue onto CD16- better safe than sorry!
Yesterday was CD8 for me & we already got off the SMEP schedule. Oi.
DTD on CD7 instead of CD8... So I dunno if we should skip tonight & wait until tomorrow night to get back on the normal 'schedule'? Good grief...

I was in a similar situtaion and ovu earlier than norm, we dtd on cd 8, 10(got smiley), 11, 12 and then 14, we may on 16 as well (on cd15/5dpo now).
For you I would suggest doing it on 13,14,15 and then wait a day until cd 17 - this gives the :spermy: chance to recover and its still likely you could catch the eggy if you do ovu on cd 14 :) but of course its up to you!

I've finally been able to update the list but if I've missed anyone or the details are wrong please let me know :) We have quite a list now, hopefully we will be seeing lots of :BFP: s on there soon!

I can't decide if it's been smep or bnb that has increased our bd this month. We wandered from smep because of shifts and early pos opk (cbfm) but have managed: cd 7/8/11/12/13/14! It's a record for us. Going back to every other day now.
Thank you for all of the advice and encouragement!
Any opinions about ovary pain?
I had pain on left side on cd9/10/11 but pos OV on cd 12 no pain since. Do u think it's ovary preparing follicles for ovulation? Don't most people have pain during ovulation?

Thanks everyone! I started to worry myself though be reading all sorts of stories about evap lines - but will test again tomorrow morning and will definitely let you know what it's like. Still havent told OH - on our 2nd month ttc I thought I saw a line, showed OH - he "saw" it too and we got so excited - but it couldnt have been. So just want to be sure this time! Yep 2mrw i'll be 12dpo, so I really hope if there is a line it will be a good one!

How is everyone else getting on? Any other symptoms from those in the tww?

Glad to see so many people joining this thread, love seeing everyones stories and hope to see everyone getting their BFP's soon :D xxx

wow you are so strong smiley not telling your OH, I guess my mums saying "hope deferred maketh the heart sick" is true here, better to be sure :) I dont know if i would be so strong! My DH is already sick of me pondering on symptoms but he just doesnt want me to get my hopes up again.
So I still have really sore/sensitive nipples but the actual boobs arent as sore - poor old DH is being given an exclusion zone around them! twinges have subsided a bit too- so feeling a little 'out' at the moment :(

I can't decide if it's been smep or bnb that has increased our bd this month. We wandered from smep because of shifts and early pos opk (cbfm) but have managed: cd 7/8/11/12/13/14! It's a record for us. Going back to every other day now.
Thank you for all of the advice and encouragement!
Any opinions about ovary pain?
I had pain on left side on cd9/10/11 but pos OV on cd 12 no pain since. Do u think it's ovary preparing follicles for ovulation? Don't most people have pain during ovulation?

I always have pain in my ovary area when im ovulating and its normally the day or day after my pos opk but i think you are right that its the follicles preparing and not the actual ovulation - the important bit is when the egg is waiting in the tube for the :spermy: I also had odd pain this month with bad twinges from O day until now (cd5) and on both sides which is odd....our bodies do like to play tricks with us dont they!?

wow you are so strong smiley not telling your OH, I guess my mums saying "hope deferred maketh the heart sick" is true here, better to be sure :) I dont know if i would be so strong! My DH is already sick of me pondering on symptoms but he just doesnt want me to get my hopes up again.
So I still have really sore/sensitive nipples but the actual boobs arent as sore - poor old DH is being given an exclusion zone around them! twinges have subsided a bit too- so feeling a little 'out' at the moment :(

I have wanted to say soooo many times, but just remembering how it was the other month when we got it wrong has made me wait! That saying is so true here though!!

What dpo are you on now? I had the feeling of being out around 4/5dpo, then things picked up again. So no need to feel out just yet, stay positive!

MrsFX - I don't really have much experience with ov pain, this month was the first month I felt it and it began just when I ov'd. You have done well this month with all the BD'ing!! Lets hope one of those little spermy's makes its way!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->