• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Thanks Smiley, I really hope so - the twinges have mainly faded now but my boobs are still sensitive, was able to go without a bra yesterday but I suppose have to wear one at work today :haha: I think Im due the 1st but with the study i have to start testing on wed 25th (8dpo) but I have to use a digi so doubt i will get a pos even if i am... ooo I really dont want to be getting my hopes up too much :(

Thanks Smiley, I really hope so - the twinges have mainly faded now but my boobs are still sensitive, was able to go without a bra yesterday but I suppose have to wear one at work today :haha: I think Im due the 1st but with the study i have to start testing on wed 25th (8dpo) but I have to use a digi so doubt i will get a pos even if i am... ooo I really dont want to be getting my hopes up too much :(

:yippee: not too long to :test:!!! GL

:woohoo: not too long to :test:!!!

Oooh not long :happydance: Do you get the tests paid for?? That would be great if you do!

Thank you for the advice ladies! Well did it yesterday morning, and no + opk today, so will wait out till tommorrow, though have woken up with Watery CM today, Im sure thats a positive sign, but will hold out till tommorrow night.

Hopefully at some point I will get a +OPK I dont even get a faint line, so Im hoping that I am actually going to OV!

Smiley not out till Af shows up, so wait and see!

Everyone else, Im rubbish at remember who said what so Hope everything is going well!

Write soon ladies!

Certain - I hope it goes well and not long till you TEST!

Yeah I do, I was given enough CB opk and preg tests for 3 months - this is my last month with them (5th month trying tho), but if it doesn't happen this month i can get another 3 months worth. Its great coz i know they are expensive normally.

Yeah I do, I was given enough CB opk and preg tests for 3 months - this is my last month with them (5th month trying tho), but if it doesn't happen this month i can get another 3 months worth. Its great coz i know they are expensive normally.

That's amazing! Yeh they are quite expensive so that's a fab bonus for you! Ah would be nice if Cambridge were that little bit closer!! x

Hello everybody :flower:

Well I goy my peak reading on my CBFM today, yippppppppppe :happydance:
A bit late mind but never late than never, have been doing SMEP and :sex: on CD16/14/12/10 and will do the three days in a row now (my poor OH, he will be exausted!!!!!) and pray and hope the little :spermy: finds the prize!!! Quick question, do you guys do three days in a row, miss a day and bonk that last finale time??? Too me that seems pretty pointless and that could be a good fews days after the eggo has been released?

Smiley - Ws reading ur posts from early, dont give up hope yet hun, you still have a faintline on the SD test and it might be too early to pick it up on the other ones yet. Have got everyting crossed for you :hugs:

Regarding EMCM, I dont think I get too much of that stuff either, am pretty similar to you kbkb & smiley and just get creamy white stuff :wacko: But hopefully the conceive plus will work its magic this cycle and get the little :spermy: to the egg!

Hope we can all get our :bfp: this month

:hug: & :dust:

Katestar53-Good luck with the BDing....Most of us O'd early and I really continued to BD post that just because I wanted to cover all bases and wasnt 100% sure of O-date.
catch that :spermy:! lol

Well tested with fr today and bfn so annoying! Due on thurs so will wait until then as hate the disappointment of bfn, would rather see af than that! Will report back thurs! GL everyone.

Sorry to hear the bfn smiley and mrs treasure. I hope that you can avoid testing until
Ur due. Keep them in the room furthest from the loo to make it inconvient.

Certainturton: does the research have a website? It sounds interesting. Good luck with the testing.

Me? It's cd 16. Must be 3/4 dpo. Shattered and have a really runny nose today but can't attribute that to being up the duff. Should bd tonight but have told DH that I am leaving it to him to initiate for the rest of the month. Let's hope he does!!!

So I have a question for you ladies with a longer cycle, I know you're supposed to BD every other day until a +OPK, then for three days in a row, but what do you do afterwards? Do you continue to BD or just do it when you feel like it? It's not like more afterwards will do any hard, right?

Sorry to hear the bfn smiley and mrs treasure. I hope that you can avoid testing until

Certainturton: does the research have a website? It sounds interesting. Good luck with the testing.

Me? It's cd 16. Must be 3/4 dpo. Shattered and have a really runny nose today but can't attribute that to being up the duff. Should bd tonight but have told DH that I am leaving it to him to initiate for the rest of the month. Let's hope he does!!!

Thanks hun :hugs: I'll try!

So I have a question for you ladies with a longer cycle, I know you're supposed to BD every other day until a +OPK, then for three days in a row, but what do you do afterwards? Do you continue to BD or just do it when you feel like it? It's not like more afterwards will do any hard, right?

Hi, the plan doesnt say you have to DTD after your 3 day stint but your right it wont do any harm :) If you feel you can keep going then go for it - we did once after (cd14) but didnt yesterday and prob wont today as im zonked!

This is the website https://www.cuh.org.uk/rosie/news/2010/december/volunteers_needed_for_pregnancy_research.html

Amita is really nice and im sure she would talk to you about if you wanted :)

Cheers certainturton.
Anyone else think that the symptoms threads are contagious?
I read 'abdominal tugging' and l feel it! Then stop reading stuff and it goes away!
Crazy. Yes I am crazy!!

Cheers certainturton.
I read 'abdominal tugging' and l feel it! Then stop reading stuff and it goes away!
Crazy. Yes I am crazy!!

Me to!! makes me wonder if its all real!!

This is me: :loopy:

Cheers certainturton.
Crazy. Yes I am crazy!!

Oooh yeah. I never felt my ovaries until I read "ovary pangs"--I'm getting them now just talking about it!

Rosered52, MrsFX-Your comments made me laugh! :haha: So true, I wish our bodies would not play tricks on us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->