• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Smiley - thanks for replying, its good to know you had the 'out' feeling also. I have come up really spotty today, I do sometimes get a bit spotty near AF but I normally have really good skin, so of course now im thinking its a symptom!! :wacko:

Can someone clarify should you bed for the 3 nights when you get you surge. Had a bit of a line on opk last night so hoping today it will be positive? Good luck to everyone. Hoping to see lots of bfp in the next couple of weeks!! Baby dust to all!

Hi Hopingitwill - You should dtd every other day from cd8 until you get pos opk (e.g cd 8/10/12/14) then once you get you definite positive you should do it every day for 3 days in a row. What cd are you on?

Hello ladies! looks like a lot of action, sorry for not checking in!

Smiley330-definitely a line! Good luck, got everything crossed for you

Officially in the 2WW now...I am so rubbish at symptom spotting because i saw all these symptoms last month too and AF came along as regular as ever....So i am not reading too much into all the twinges and ovary pains I am sure I am imagining!

I can't decide if it's been smep or bnb that has increased our bd this month. We wandered from smep because of shifts and early pos opk (cbfm) but have managed: cd 7/8/11/12/13/14! It's a record for us. Going back to every other day now.
Thank you for all of the advice and encouragement!
Any opinions about ovary pain?
I had pain on left side on cd9/10/11 but pos OV on cd 12 no pain since. Do u think it's ovary preparing follicles for ovulation? Don't most people have pain during ovulation?

MrsFX- I have read you can get pains before, during and after ovulation...So not much use..but a good guide is dull crampy pain=before/ after and sharp shooting pain=during

Hi Hopingitwill - You should dtd every other day from cd8 until you get pos opk (e.g cd 8/10/12/14) then once you get you definite positive you should do it every day for 3 days in a row. What cd are you on?

I found this thread too late to start smep plan this month. Currently on cd17 of a 32 day cycle with this being my first month using opk. I started using them on cd12 as I didn't know when I ovulate and from reading some threads (including this one):happydance: I realised some people said they were ovulating early ( didn't realise that could happen) so thought I would cover my bases. Up until yesterday had not had any lines but yesterday and today there us a faint line which I an hoping willget darker over next couple of days. I have also bought conceive plus so plan to use that too!:thumbup: I know people say not to stress about it but it is so hard not too!!! Then plenty of bding (which is sometimes hard due to work commitments as we are so tired come the night). - but where there is a will there us a way.

Hello ladies,

I see the line!!

Just a bit of advice, is there anyway OPK's not show up Lines?
We did it, CD7 CD9 cd10, cd12 Im normally a 25 day girl, but I just wondering where my O is? why hasnt it arrived and I realy don want to miss it, shall I just stick to the plan, and go again CD14?? what do we think ladies?
Thank you for your help,

Hello ladies,

I see the line!!

Just a bit of advice, is there anyway OPK's not show up Lines?
We did it, CD7 CD9 cd10, cd12 Im normally a 25 day girl, but I just wondering where my O is? why hasnt it arrived and I realy don want to miss it, shall I just stick to the plan, and go again CD14?? what do we think ladies?
Thank you for your help,

Keep testing it could come later this month for some reason. I would stick to the plan unless u have other signs like cm then I'd go for daily.

Certainturton: sore nips r a good sign. I get sore bbs but my mother friends say it's the nips that r the sign.

I have sore left abdo this pm. I wish I could see inside my body to know what's going on. Must be 3dpo or so. Would like to hibernate for the next 11 days please.

Hi singers_love - you should continue bd'ing every other day until you get a +opk - if you don't get a positive one it says just carry on until the end of your cycle (just in case u miss the +) then take a test. hopefully you get a + soon tho and just Ov'ing later than usual! But agree with MrsFX if you get any other Ov signs then bd daily for three days! Good luck!

All symptoms are calming down again for me now :( apart from the sore nips! Testing again in the morning so will let u know how that goes.

xxx

Smiley I'm going to be eagerly checking tomorrow morning :)

My symptoms seem to be back now- still the sore nips (glad to gear that's a good sign mrsfx), also really weary, sharp twinges and actually slightly nauseous...I also had a really vivid preg dream last night, saw 2 obvious lines- wishful thinking.. has anyone had that!? So glad I can ponder on these to you ladies. :hugs:

Hello and GL to all the new ladies!

Certainturton- those sound like really great symptoms...every single :bfp: post I have read so far had vivid dreams and sore nips...Good going! FX for you
Singers_love- I think you have covered a lot of your fertile phase, agree with the other ladies that you just keep going as per schedule
Smiley- :hugs: everything crossed for you, :dust: and hope you're going to be our first big fat positive!! going to stalk this website to know....keep us posted

An update- I got white cm since Saturday...everything I read says that white non stretchy CM follows O and is infertile..So now, I'm quite certain i ovulated in the May17-19 window ( ticker change too! :dohh:). I can at best estimate considering that i dont temp or OPK. just a bit worried, we didnt get enough BD in before O...well, cest la vie..
I just wanted you lovely ladies' opinion...I have had watery CM since about May 13 (CD 7) and has lasted for a week. i read lots of places that this is fertile, and I dont think I really get EWCM (its nowhere near as stretchy as 2-10 cm as they say it should be!!! sorry , tmi)...Any opinions? The watery CM went away about May 20 and I got white CM instead...if any of you can please share your expertise, is my reading right? Thank you!!!

I'm getting twinges and sharp pains all over my abdomen, but i am sure i am imagining it :dohh:!!!! Welcome to the bounty of misery in the 2ww!!! :haha:

Im just checking in with everyone :)
we are still following smep...so far so good!! Ive noticed change in my cm today,so I know I am about to ovu in the next day or two...so I decided just to be on the safe side,we will dtd for the next few days ...so that would make our schedule (hate to say it like that lol)
dtd on cd8,cd10,cd12,cd13,cd14,cd15 ...what Im wondering is....since I am not using an opk this time around...if I usually ovu on cd 14...but have cm now...I should continue onto cd16 also? or do yall think we will be safe without it?

I was in a similar situtaion and ovu earlier than norm, we dtd on cd 8, 10(got smiley), 11, 12 and then 14, we may on 16 as well (on cd15/5dpo now).
For you I would suggest doing it on 13,14,15 and then wait a day until cd 17 - this gives the :spermy: chance to recover and its still likely you could catch the eggy if you do ovu on cd 14 :) but of course its up to you!

Thanks for responding :) I was thinking about doing that but not sure if itd be too late ...then again it wouldnt hurt to give it a shot since I believe I have most days covered this time around...
are we only fertile when we have ewcm? as I normally have some from around cd11-cd15

Hmmm I think I've messed up the SMEP plan, as the ovulation fairy decided to visit early!! Wasn't expecting a positive til Wed or Thurs, but it arrived yesterday. So we hadn't got too much :sex: in in the few days before. DTD on Sat night, then again Sun morning and night, so Fx!

Hmmm I think I've messed up the SMEP plan, as the ovulation fairy decided to visit early!! Wasn't expecting a positive til Wed or Thurs, but it arrived yesterday. So we hadn't got too much :sex: in in the few days before. DTD on Sat night, then again Sun morning and night, so Fx!

In the same boat as you! Hope for the best and FX for you! You seem to have got O and 1 day before , so should be good!

Morning!

Well I did a FRER test this morning and was BFN :nope: (Couldn't have been more negative if it flashed and shouted "you are not pregnant") - Thought it was a bit odd so took another superdrug one, and there is a line, but it's very faint - probably the same as it was a couple days ago. :(

Frantically searched the internet to see why this might be but no answers really. Turns out SD tests are more sensitive than FRER (SD are 10mIU and the new frer ones with oval windows are 25mIU) even so, I would've expected a test today to show a darker line than 2 days ago. :shrug:

So don't really know what's going on, maybe chemical?? Either way don't think i'm going to get my bfp :cry: - Feeling more annoyed than anything, really thought I was, but as I said - all my symptoms have pretty much gone so thought something might be up... So just got to wait now for AF to come on Thursday....

Hope someone else has got some better news to share today!! xxx

Morning!

Well I did a FRER test this morning and was BFN :nope: (Couldn't have been more negative if it flashed and shouted "you are not pregnant") - Thought it was a bit odd so took another superdrug one, and there is a line, but it's very faint - probably the same as it was a couple days ago. :(

Frantically searched the internet to see why this might be but no answers really. Turns out SD tests are more sensitive than FRER (SD are 10mIU and the new frer ones with oval windows are 25mIU) even so, I would've expected a test today to show a darker line than 2 days ago. :shrug:

So don't really know what's going on, maybe chemical?? Either way don't think i'm going to get my bfp :cry: - Feeling more annoyed than anything, really thought I was, but as I said - all my symptoms have pretty much gone so thought something might be up... So just got to wait now for AF to come on Thursday....

Morning Smiley...maybe still early to read into the tests since you have some time before AF due. You still have the faint line! Dont lose heart yet :hugs:

Morning!

:hugs: Im sorry you had a disappointment but you did still get a BFP on the SD - I have heard they are reliable. I know you said its still faint but a line is a line and it is still early days - most tests are designed for after AF is due- you are not out until the :witch: gets you!!

In the same boat as you! Hope for the best and FX for you! You seem to have got O and 1 day before , so should be good!

Yep me too - seems this thread encourages early O! we only got to DTD on cd 8 before my pos opk on cd 10 so dont worry - Im sure you are covered esp if you manage to DTD today as well ;)

Thanks both! :hugs:

A little bit of me still wants to think i'm not out yet, but just trying to avoid being disappointed! So will just concentrate on all your BFP's until I have some concrete evidence either way for myself :)

kbkb - Just read your post from earlier, yay! So you are more into the tww that you originally thought. I'm sure you did enough BD'ing before O, and you did after as well, so think you've got a very good chance of catching it!
I don't really get EWCM either (think i've mentioned I had one little bit a couple days after O, but that's it) - but i have been having quite a bit of watery/white CM in the last 7days (ish) - I wish I understood this better!! So I'll be keen to see what others have to say about this as well. (def tmi for this time of the day!! :D)

CertainTurton - Your symptoms keep coming and are sounding SO positive, keeping my fingers crossed for you! What day are you on??

x

Thanks, Smiley! felt so good after reading that post...Honestly, do appreciate it..

I wish someone sheds some light on the confusing CM signs !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->