• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Sorry to hear that smiley :hugs: but i agree with kbkb you are not out yet :)
Thanks for the link kbkb will have a read through during a procrastination/coffee (Decaf-sign) break later :coffee:

For me it was also a BF "Not Pregnant" this morning, but I am only 9dpo - Sadly my 'symptoms' seem to be fading too :( There were 2 lines on the test stick but apparently for a CB digi that doesn't mean anything - such cruelty! I do have some IC's left from before the study which are early response so may be tempted to try one of those 1st thing tomorrow as well, just in case, I am such a POAS addict!! :haha:

Yeah, still very early Certainturton...10 dpo is supposed to be earliest for a normal :bfp: so go for it!

CertainTurton - I was reading another thread where a lady had documented her BFP from digital strips. It started off as nothing then there was a slight line (still reading negative though on the front) then the line carried on the get bigger and reading positive on the front. Are you keeping the tests to compare? Could be the start of good news :D

kbkb - Thank you :hugs: I think you should listen to your own advice here, if I can still cling on to a bit of hope then you certainly aren't out and shouldn't be feeling out at all yet!

xxx

CertainTurton - I was reading another thread where a lady had documented her BFP from digital strips. It started off as nothing then there was a slight line (still reading negative though on the front) then the line carried on the get bigger and reading positive on the front. Are you keeping the tests to compare? Could be the start of good news :D

kbkb - Thank you :hugs: I think you should listen to your own advice here, if I can still cling on to a bit of hope then you certainly aren't out and shouldn't be feeling out at all yet!

xxx

:shrug: i'll try ...! Just keep feeling its a big :nope:

xxx

Ooooo is that so?? well i wasn't but I will from now on :) :blush: given me some hope!

kbkb -I agree with smiley :hugs:

Certain -- I have a separate SMEP thread but it has slowed down a lot and we have people on both threads. Are you planning on maintaining this one beyond this month? If so can we combine threads? I had 32 participants at one point but we are down to 5 still TTC.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/528342-sperm-meets-egg-plan-chart-stats-new-2011-a.html

Certain -- I have a separate SMEP thread but it has slowed down a lot and we have people on both threads. Are you planning on maintaining this one beyond this month? If so can we combine threads? I had 32 participants at one point but we are down to 5 still TTC.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/528342-sperm-meets-egg-plan-chart-stats-new-2011-a.html

Hi Sherylb- Sorry I didn't realise there was already a thread going. I am happy to combine if you would like. I hadn't really thought ahead to keeping it going but I think we are all getting chatty so i expect if we don't get our :bfp: we would prob still carry it on to next time.
It looks like you have had a lot of success which is really encouraging! Were all just starting to test etc!
Would you prefer to transfer your info here?

Also what do you other ladies think?

Hi Sherylb- Sorry I didn't realise there was already a thread going. I am happy to combine if you would like. I hadn't really thought ahead to keeping it going but I think we are all getting chatty so i expect if we don't get our :bfp: we would prob still carry it on to next time.
It looks like you have had a lot of success which is really encouraging! Were all just starting to test etc!
Would you prefer to transfer your info here?

Also what do you other ladies think?

Yes defo - the more the merrier :D

I was thinking today as well, if people start getting their BFP's I would still like to stay in contact and keep updated with all of you on this thread (follow your bump journeys as well as ttc journeys :flower:) - so was hoping we would all still use this thread, unless anyone had a better idea?

I didn't realise there was another thread either, but just had a look and love how you've put all the stats up! It's great to see how successful it can be :D

Oh bummer! I'm out, had visit from the witch this afternoon. Will be following SMEP again this cycle, just want to get going now, I am so impatient lol! GL everyone :)

Oh bummer! I'm out, had visit from the witch this afternoon. Will be following SMEP again this cycle, just want to get going now, I am so impatient lol! GL everyone :)

Oh no!! That's crap, sorry to hear that!! :hugs: Glad you're sticking with it for next cycle. I know what you mean about just wanting to get on - I'm just waiting for AF to get me at the moment - but can't really do anything till she get's here!! :growlmad:

Lots of luck for next month! x

We all know the basics of how to get pregnant. The birds and the bees are something that is taught to us in our grade school years. The reality of getting pregnant, however, can be much more complicated than health class leads us to believe.

Hello Ladies,

Im finally in the 2ww!! Yipppppppppppppppe, but Im sure its gonna drag, boooooooooooo :growlmad:

Ov really late this cycle but at least it has happened! Also only managed two days of :sex: when I got my peak on my CBFM so FX we have caught this eggy!

Any charting experts out there? Quick question about Fertility Friend,when does the red line pin pionting ovualtion and the dpo count get displayed on my chart?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/347e6f

Thanks

Kate xxx

hi Katestar: glad you got a peak. Better to DTD when you get your peak than at any other time. I am sorry, I don't know the fertility friend charts and I am rubbish at knowing when to work out dpo. I hope someone is able to help.

Certainturton: I would like to continue SMEP and am only really active on this thread so I was hoping it would evolve. I guessthe more the merrier sherylb has done a clever job with the percentages and hopefully with more of us we can add to it. Finally I get to do a bit of research!! Very interesting about the second line on the digi stick. keep hold of them to compare. I use the CBFM (I should be sponsored the amount I write that) and the test sticks are read by a computer thingy but there is a second test line that gets darker so I wonder if the same thing happens with their HPTs. I hope so.

MrsTreasure: i am soooo sorry to hear about the witch. I hope that next month is more successful for you.

Smiley: still no show? may I prescribe chocolate.

I was thinking today as well, if people start getting their BFP's I would still like to stay in contact and keep updated with all of you on this thread (follow your bump journeys as well as ttc journeys :flower:) - so was hoping we would all still use this thread, unless anyone had a better idea?[/QUOTE

I agree with you smiley.
Certain kbkb smiley- stay positive ( if you think negative then you will stress yourself out and it is less likely to happen!) its not over til the dreaded visit- which because we are staying positive is not going to happen!!!:thumbup:

Sorry to hear that mrs treasure. :dust: I know how you feel - just want next cycle to begin. :hugs:

Girls can anyone advise- If you use the cbfm must you start on first day of your cycle or can you start on others?

you can start on cd 1-5 cd 5 being the latest

Yeah if u start 1-5 you can change the day by holding the m down. Can't start past 5 tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->