Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

I figured it would be easiest to just grab the last few names and I have a link to your thread at the end of mine. We have had so much success that there's not many ladies left there.

katestar53 - Woohoo! Welcome to the tww, I hope you enjoy your time here :D Sorry, have no idea about FF charts. Have seen a lot of ladies talking about them though and was wondering whether to start but it looks far too complicated for me!!

Well AF is still a no show - yes please, chocolate would go down very well right now!! I'm wondering if I got my dates wrong and maybe O'ved later than I thought? I was only using the strips when I thought I O'ved but the test line wasn't as dark as the control... Does anyone know if using a CB digital OPK - do you get a smiley when you are actually O'ing, or only in the surge before?? I didn't use an OPK after CD17 - as I just assumed I Ov'ed on CD14 (used a couple after to check there was def no surge)

Maybe I didn't Ov at all this month :shrug: ... Hmmm i'm confusing myself by writing this so if anyone can make sense of my ramblings, please enlighten me!! :D

MrsTreasure - :hugs: sorry to hear that, lots of baby dust for the next one. Stay tuned for the next month of SMEP :)

Smiley - What probably happened is that you Ov in between the sticks - I do find them hard to read, however the CB ones give you a smiley and that indicates you will ovulate within 12-48 hours so basically DTD!!

Katestar - Welcome to the 2WW, I hope you have a good one :)

Sherylb - that sounds like a good plan if you dont mind? Its great you have had all the success!

That would be easier on me actually. Especially since I am 15 weeks now and don't really belong in the TTC area.

How is everyone??

So I went in today to have a "follicle check".... and my dr. says "wow.. you really responded well to the clomid!" She also said that I should O in 1-2 days 3 at the very most... and that I have "2 beautiful egg follicles.... BUT... U have one on each side!!!" I guess this means a chance for twins! LMAO!
She said that I should not skip this month because of that, most likely it would result in only one making it... but it was funny... and I did think for a tiny second.. "should we skip this month?"... ahhh..... sooo she did write me another month of clomid... but she lowered the dose from 100mg down to 50mg... never thought I'd go backward!?

I hope AF stays away girls and we get to see some BFP's here in the next couple days and weeks!!! :)

Hi All!

Can I join your SMEP group? I'm going to start tomorrow (CD8). I used this same plan/schedule to get pregnant with my now 2-year-old daughter. Worked like a charm last time! Fingers crossed that it works again as we are TTC#2 now.

Ha! Just realized that I still have the same signature/due date info at the bottom of my post from my first pregnancy. Oops! Guess I need to do some updating.

Welcome AM&PM. A veteran semp-er great to have you on board. Best of luck with the testing.

Just checking in with everyone,I think its been a few days...Im 3dpo and the days seem to be dragging!! testing june 7th if af doesnt show on june 6th..no symptoms besides some light cramping which is normal for me after ovulation...bbs are tender when touched,but once again I think this is also normal as I had the same last cycle...Hoping smep works for all of us this cycle!!! :dust:

Oh bummer! I'm out, had visit from the witch this afternoon. Will be following SMEP again this cycle, just want to get going now, I am so impatient lol! GL everyone :)

So sorry to hear that Mrs Treasure! Get your 3 glasses of wine and good luck for the next cycle!

MrsTreasure - :hugs: sorry to hear that, lots of baby dust for the next one. Stay tuned for the next month of SMEP :)

Smiley - What probably happened is that you Ov in between the sticks - I do find them hard to read, however the CB ones give you a smiley and that indicates you will ovulate within 12-48 hours so basically DTD!!

Katestar - Welcome to the 2WW, I hope you have a good one :)

Sherylb - that sounds like a good plan if you dont mind? Its great you have had all the success!

Smiley- Wow, so the AF didnt show at all! fantastic!!! Please treat yourself to some nice, dark chocolate, this is great news...I'm sure you O'd as Certainturton said, just keep the faith and invoke the fertility Gods to keep the :witch:away! :dance:

Certain
- very excited for your 10 DPO test ...FX

Caligirl-
Good luck, sounds like you're on track

Katestar53- Join our chatty twoweetwait selves! We're all officially going nuts here :dohh:

Its so cool to read all those BFP stats in the other SMEP thread. Hello to all the ladies on that one! :wave: and really look forward to keeping in touch with everyone on this thread whether i am positive or negative this cycle.Its been so lovely to have you girls on this journey, I'd rejoice for each of your :bfp:s and not feel as bad if i didnt make it, because i know i'll have company next time around...this thread has been a real lifeline for me and i really appreciate everyone here for having the time and kindness to respond and encourage .lets hope for tons of :bfp:s this cycle!!!!

Update- I had the MOTHER of all headaches yesterday....sorry to be profane , but literally had little men pounding in my brain allllll night. I never have headaches, so not feeling as out as I was yesterday :blush:

Welcome Am&Pm- I will add you to the list when I get to work. So pleased to hear it worKed for you last time :)

caligirl- woop that's great news! Would be lovely to have some smep twins :p good luck :sex: over the next few days!

Smiley- hope you have some good news for us :)

kbkb- glad to hear you are feeling more positive - although :hugs: for the headache!

Update: another :bfn: feeling really out now :( sore boobs have gone and feeling really pmssy. I had an awful day at work yesterday so feeling quite stressed now. At least it's a 3 day weekend after today :happydance:
how are all you ladies today??

Morning Certainturton- So sorry to hear about your bad day at work and BFN (but its still early!)...As long as :af:cat is away, the ttc mice will play :haha:
At least its FRIDAY!!!!! What are you doing for the long weekend? Dont worry about the symptoms disappearing...so many ladies have said that they had more symptoms in the months they were not pregnant than when they were.

I'm going to be away this weekend with my family and DH...so hopefully sanity will prevail and no TWW mania!

Thanks kbkb - I hope today will be better but I have a *beep* of a boss :(
I hope you have a lovely time away and try to avoid proding your boobs inf ront of them :p were not going away really but were going to head into London and see wicked on sat :) can't wait!

Morning ladies!!

AM&PM - Welcome to our thread :flower: Great to have someone who's had success with SMEP here, good luck with ttc number 2!

CaliGirl35 - Yay, twins!! That's great your body has responded so well to the clomid! Fx!

kbkb - Ahh you're so lovely! I agree though, you girls have been my saviour this month - has been great to talk to you all and can't wait to celebrate all your BFP's, bumps and babies! :hugs: It's nice to get away whilst your in the tww, definitely takes your mind off things and gives sanity a little help!! Are u going anywhere nice? Good to hear about the headache (well sort of :wacko:) - fx!

CertainTurton - Sorry it's still saying BFN, but still so early isn't it. Lots of time yet!! Did you try one of you IC? Hows the strip looking from inside the dig? (spoken like a true poas addict!!) I too have a "beep" of a boss, they drive me all insane at work. I cannot wait to go in and tell them i'm leaving for a year to go on maternity leave :haha: (yep, def taking a full year off this time) Wicked is amazing, I saw that a while ago - hope you enjoy it!

Well still no af, got no tests left though so got to nip into Superdrug on my way into work... the amount of times they've seen me as soon as the doors open in there over the past few months is a bit embarrassing :blush:

Ahh bank holiday weekend, how I have missed you. No exciting plans for me, just lots of lazing about! :D

:dust:

Morning ladies!!

AM&PM - Welcome to our thread :flower: Great to have someone who's had success with SMEP here, good luck with ttc number 2!

CaliGirl35 - Yay, twins!! That's great your body has responded so well to the clomid! Fx!

kbkb - Ahh you're so lovely! I agree though, you girls have been my saviour this month - has been great to talk to you all and can't wait to celebrate all your BFP's, bumps and babies! :hugs: It's nice to get away whilst your in the tww, definitely takes your mind off things and gives sanity a little help!! Are u going anywhere nice? Good to hear about the headache (well sort of :wacko:) - fx!

CertainTurton - Sorry it's still saying BFN, but still so early isn't it. Lots of time yet!! Did you try one of you IC? Hows the strip looking from inside the dig? (spoken like a true poas addict!!) I too have a "beep" of a boss, they drive me all insane at work. I cannot wait to go in and tell them i'm leaving for a year to go on maternity leave :haha: (yep, def taking a full year off this time) Wicked is amazing, I saw that a while ago - hope you enjoy it!

Well still no af, got no tests left though so got to nip into Superdrug on my way into work... the amount of times they've seen me as soon as the doors open in there over the past few months is a bit embarrassing :blush:

Ahh bank holiday weekend, how I have missed you. No exciting plans for me, just lots of lazing about! :D

:dust:

Smiley- You make me laugh with the Superdrug story...Wow!!!!!!! a year off! I am so jealous. I'll get 4 months..and maybe some flexitime after,but i have a really wonderful boss.
why dont both of you puke on your *beep* bosses once you get your :bfp:'s...:haha: serves them right i say!!! i wish we had a nice PUKE smiley!
I was cautiously optimistic with the headache too, smiley. But resolving not to do any Sherlock numbers on myself :haha:

At a wedding , so will have plenty to keep me distracted. Going to pile into the food, that should tell me if i'm preggers or not! hahahaaa

Wow smiley. Have u ever been this late before?
On cd 20 today. No symptoms, I'm feeling out but there is always a hopeful
Niggle in the back of my mind.
We are going crazy alert :flasher: camping ::flasher: this weekend. What an unfortunate weather forecast.

I've seen wicked, it is brilliant!! Wear something
Emerald green and enjoy!!

Well my work don't give any maternity benefits at all, so will be on SMP for the whole time. But been saving like a maniac so that I can take a full year off!! Mainly just to annoy them! :haha: When I came back to work after having DS they told me "not to get pregnant again" ..... yeh ok!!

Nope not been late before, but still saying BFN....it's really infuriating now!! Just want AF to come if it's coming so I can get on with the next cycle, or show me a BFP! :growlmad:

Haha, that does deserve a crazy alert :D... Actually, the weather report isn't that bad, just said cloudy this morn, so you might be ok!?

Well my work don't give any maternity benefits at all, so will be on SMP for the whole time. But been saving like a maniac so that I can take a full year off!! Mainly just to annoy them! :haha: When I came back to work after having DS they told me "not to get pregnant again" ..... yeh ok!!

Nope not been late before, but still saying BFN....it's really infuriating now!! Just want AF to come if it's coming so I can get on with the next cycle, or show me a BFP! :growlmad:

Haha, that does deserve a crazy alert :D... Actually, the weather report isn't that bad, just said cloudy this morn, so you might be ok!?

"not to get pregnant again" ...ugh, that's just not done...awful, awful. You must puke on them and blame on pregnancy...Hey, if you're never late -its looking v positive for a :baby:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->