Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Norfolk had a big blue puddle over it but I hope we have a nice surprise with some sunshine. At least we don't HAVE to BD this weekend. I hope to see some news when I get back.
I know how u feel smiley I was 1 day late last month and just wanted Af to show so I could get going again. I hope that a bfp keeps her away for you. X

Wow i love camping, haven't been in sooo long! Hope the weather holds off, if not just find a cosy pub with a fire and curl up :) Where abouts you going?
Still sounding hopeful smiley. I can't believe they told you not get preg - Im sure thats illegal!! Im lucky I get v.good mat leave with my job (18week full pay) but it does depend on how long each contract is. So im going to take a year too. Cant wait to tell my boss :haha:
Thanks for the encouragement girls, I know its early, its just so disheartening!

I know, i'm sure it's illegal to say stuff like that. The majority of management here are men and they just have no empathy when it comes to things like this. Even though they all have kids themselves!! Oh well, i'm biding my time and will hit them where it hurts when I go off again - mwah ha ha! (That's an evil laugh!)

xxx

Good for you smiley. I really need a year off the work treadmill too. We are off to cromer! The seaside!!!! Must get packing!!!!

Have a lovely long weekend , all of you!
Next week is going to be action packed from what I can tell. So many of us will be over 10-12 dpo...Hoping to hear good news from you all! Keep us posted. :hugs:

ptntly wtg - Sorry to hear AF arrived, I was wondering how things were going for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs: have you been trying for 3 years?? You are absolutely amazing if you have been, I really hope you get your BFP soon!! x

thanks...trying to keep up with the thread....i hope you get a :bfp:...i am going to try SMEP again...last month i was sick and i had to take medicine so i am hoping that had something to do with it.... my computer is finally working again :winkwink:....:dust: to all

Certainturton- Good LUCK!!!! eagerly watching this space
Smiley- May Gods of fertility be on your side in banishing :af: I think you should block every green signal today if AF stays away....
Ptntlywtg- So sorry the :witch: got you...You may have company soon.I'm feeling out :cry:
MrsFX- LOL, that is hilarious!! I think I could use it for advice- If hubby doesnt feel up to :sex:, just :flasher:

thanks...good luck...:bfp: all around....going for SMEP round 2 this month!!!

Happy Friday everyone, so glad its the w'end and a nice three day w'end as well :happydance:

So I am 3dpo now after ovulating really late, so only 11 days till testing :growlmad: Will have to try and keep nice and busy!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend

:hug: & :dust:

Ptnly wtg- so sorry to hear that :( :hugs: lots of luck for thenext cycle- will you follow Smep again?

Smiley- you do make me giggle :) maybe it's babybrain you have!? Fx for you tomorrow- keep us updated.

i am definitely going to try SMEP again...i have also been taking evpo..we will see...here is to a great long weekend and a round of :bfp: for everyone this upcoming month!!!!!!

I figured it would be easiest to just grab the last few names and I have a link to your thread at the end of mine. We have had so much success that there's not many ladies left there.

hi sheryl..i was on your other thread...:bfn: this month but trying SMEP again...how are you feeling??? i am trying to keep up with all of the posts, my computer was down this week!!!!:flower:

[/QUOTE]

i am definitely going to try SMEP again...i have also been taking evpo..we will see...here is to a great long weekend and a round of :bfp: for everyone this upcoming month!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Hear Hear!

Good to hear you will be going for it again :happydance:

How is everyone??

So I went in today to have a "follicle check".... and my dr. says "wow.. you really responded well to the clomid!" She also said that I should O in 1-2 days 3 at the very most... and that I have "2 beautiful egg follicles.... BUT... U have one on each side!!!" I guess this means a chance for twins! LMAO!
She said that I should not skip this month because of that, most likely it would result in only one making it... but it was funny... and I did think for a tiny second.. "should we skip this month?"... ahhh..... sooo she did write me another month of clomid... but she lowered the dose from 100mg down to 50mg... never thought I'd go backward!?

I hope AF stays away girls and we get to see some BFP's here in the next couple days and weeks!!! :)

Good luck!

Just checking in with everyone,I think its been a few days...Im 3dpo and the days seem to be dragging!! testing june 7th if af doesnt show on june 6th..no symptoms besides some light cramping which is normal for me after ovulation...bbs are tender when touched,but once again I think this is also normal as I had the same last cycle...Hoping smep works for all of us this cycle!!! :dust:

Hey Hun- due to test same day as you. Will try and wait a couple of days till officially late as last 2 times I have been caught out by af a couple of hours after testing!!!

Just checking in with everyone,I think its been a few days...Im 3dpo and the days seem to be dragging!! testing june 7th if af doesnt show on june 6th..no symptoms besides some light cramping which is normal for me after ovulation...bbs are tender when touched,but once again I think this is also normal as I had the same last cycle...Hoping smep works for all of us this cycle!!! :dust:

Hey Hun- due to test same day as you. Will try and wait a couple of days till officially late as last 2 times I have been caught out by af a couple of hours after testing!!!

I may wait a few days after Im due also...I ill try my best to not poas but not sure how long I will last :haha: are you having any symptoms? I havent been doing too much of the symptom spotting,although I am just a few days past ovulation..
I hope we all get our :bfp: !!!

i got my + OPK today a bit early=)
we BD last night and will tonight and in the am and the next couple days after=)))

may wait a few days after Im due also...I ill try my best to not poas but not sure how long I will last :haha: are you having any symptoms? I havent been doing too much of the symptom spotting,although I am just a few days past ovulation..
I hope we all get our :bfp: !!![/QUOTE]

Well have no idea where I am at. Had a positive opk on tues night but couldn't convince dh to dtd until morning. Then had neg opk on wed then positive on thurs and today. I should be into my tww but not got a clue if and when ovulated. Am trying desperately hard not to symptom spot hut only had cramps which could be ovulation!!! So confused!!!! All I know is my cycles last two months have been 32 days exact so am just going by period due date. Not holding much hope though! Going to do another opk tomorrow and see what it says. Also think will buy cbfm for next month! But fx we both have bfp to celebrate.

Everyone else- on iPhone so can't navigate and see posts of everyone so can't remember who said what. Looking forward to lots of bfp in next week. Enjoy weekend/wicked/camping. Lovely to have new people joining and fx for you all. Smiley/ certain stay positive xx

Hi Everyone,
Can I join you ladies? I've been following both this and the other thread for a few weeks and am following the SMEplan for this cycle (my first one ttc) and have my fingers crossed. I got my positive OPK yesterday so I'm right in the middle of the action! :)
Like I said, I've totally been lurking, and have enjoyed your conversation and advice. You guys seem like a great bunch!

Morning everybody :hi:

Hopingitwill and IGotBabyFever - Not too much longer to test for you two! Hows the tww going? FX for those BFP's soon!

Kimbre - Yay! All go now for the +OPK! good luck, how have you got on with dtd on the days the plan says?

soxfan - Welcome! Good to have another person here! How long have you been ttc? How have you got on with SMEP so far?

Certain - I'm stalking for an update as to how your test went today? :flower:

Well AF still no show for me - OH COME ON!!! Haven't done a test today, going to wait a few more days to give AF a chance. Have no idea what's going on! Stupid stupid body!! So not much to report from me :nope:

Hope you're all enjoying your weekends! xxx

Soxfan- welcome I will add you to the list when I'm on my comp not my iPhone. Good to hear you are already on track :) what's your due/test dates?

Similey- how do you resist!? I would be testing away :p it's looking good for you though. Any signs eg cramps?

Update: still :bfn: for me :( on 11dpo now so def getting despondant. Just for interest, the line has stayed the same (v. Faint) but apparently that can be LH not Hcg so not looking now. I did the ic a couple of days ago and it was neg but may try again tomorrow. Boobs are feeling ok, occasionally tender and I had a couple of twinges yesterday (of course I thought.. Oo maybe implantation...but prob not). Mainly I am just feeling really pmtish, grumpy, snappy and weepy- my poor DH!! BUT I am determined to enjoy wicked this eve andTRY to forget the 2WW!

Hope you all have a lovely day, thank you for your support :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"