Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Congrats Bean! She's a doll!
Good luck at the appt RnR!
MrsMM I am soooo excited to find out what you're having!!
Galvan- best of luck with your procedures, hoping for no bacteria there so you can get the HSG sooner than later :)

Bean! :hugs: congratulations! How beautiful. Those lips!

RnR :happydance: congratulations to you as well!

Happy New Year Ladies!!!
Gender Results in my Journal.... :haha:

BEAN CONGRATS!!!! How beautiful! So happy she is finally here. I for one can remember when you were trying, and even this BFP! So happy and elated that the day has come and you met your beautiful blessing!

Thanks ladies.

We're doing really well. Can't believe it.

How are you all getting on?

:flower:

Aww bean, she's beautiful. Congratulations.

Mrsmm, congrats on your baby girl. My gender scan is in 13 days.

how are everyones bumps doing?

Havent posted in awhile.
AFM: only BD once during fertile days this cycle..trying the oppisite of SMEP i guess:blush:

new development: husband diagnosed with varicoceole f/u semen analysis this week . anyone have experience with this

Thank you Buzzy!

MrsMM-Congrats on the baby girl!

Katy- What do you think you're having?

Moose- Fingers & toes crossed for you! I don't have any experience with that, but am hoping you guys can get through it and you get your BFP soon. :hugs:

I am certain it's a girl rnr. But I may be proved wrong.

28329, I can't wait to see if you were right, I was, and so was all the chinese gender charts! We have a house FULL of estrogen :wacko:

MOOSE nice to see you again, my bump is doing pretty well, what there is of it (pics in journal) I hope this is your cycle Hun! I don't have experience with "sperm" so I definitely have none with your DHs situation, but I hope that it is treatable and will give you both that dark pink BFP this January!:dust:

:hi: Ladies, stopping in to check on you all.

My George wants his first born to be a girl but would live a boy myself. Chinese gender predicted boy but I think my womans intuition is strong. George says boy too. We don't have long until we fine out.

Moose; I have no experience with that either, but hope you get through it. :hugs:

Katy: I can't wait to find out what you are having!!

AFM, I went to the RE 2 weeks ago and he confirmed that my odd bleeding was AF. He sent me to get a bacterial test. It tests for 2 types of bacteria that can cause implantation problems. i get the results Friday. My next step is the HSG on CD9 of next cycle. After that, IUI. After that, we will be returning to the States in March!!! :happydance: Hopefully with a bump, I don't know how much treatment we can afford in the States.

Galvan, hows everything going? Would love to hear about what you found out.

As for me, yesterday I had my first prenatal appointment! Everything went well, and we will see our little cupcake in a week. :) So excited!

Yay for first scan coming up. Is only a few days after mine :)

I have Ureaplasma and Mycoplasma. Miguel and I are on antibiotics for a month. No Bding. No TTC of course. I will have my HSG in Feb and IUI in March hopefully. I hate hate this medicine they put us on. We have to have a full stomach and take it every 12 hours. One of the side effects is insomnia and I already take forever to fall asleep. So, this makes it even worse. I have learnt one thing; my favorite shows come on all night! I am getting great doses of CSI, Law and Order, and Castle! Unless, Miguel can't sleep as well. Then, it is stupid shows like 1000 Ways to Die and other dumb things that I don't want to watch in the middle of the night! Men!! :growlmad: I slept last night and will tonight. I have a cold so Nyquil is my best friend now.

RnR, can't wait to see your little one!!

Katy, I can't wait to see what you are having!

Galvan, aww! I hate the stupid shows men watch, that would be so hard haha. DH likes to watch shows like "The Ultimate Fighter" or some show about building cars which are 2 things I really don't care about haha. I like to hide the remote sometimes to ease this problem, muahaha ;) lol. The meds sound pretty awful, but just think once you are done with it you can go back to TTC and getting your sticky bean!

I can't believe you're an olive RnR.

To the ladies who don't know yet.....i had my 20 week scan today and I'm having a boy!!

Thank you Galvan. I'm really looking forward to his arrival, I've wanted a son for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->