• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Aw, moose that must be so heartbreaking. Being able to vent is such good therapy. Haha. It will happen!

Hello all! How are we all doing?

Doing okay here, getting all my usual AF symptoms so I am expecting her to be here on Friday. I wanted to tell you guys about this hilarious possible side affect I'm having. I have noticed that my booty has gotten a lot rounder LOL. I weigh the same as I always do, but after being told by DH & a few close friends of mine of this new plumper booty I can totally see it now. NONE of my pants fit anymore and I was so confused how they weren't fitting when I'm the same weight. So I decided to research the pills I've been taking geritol & maca... Well! Apparently some women take maca to help there butt get bigger. :dohh: Such a bizarre side effect, DH told me maybe I should stop taking them but other then this side effect I absolutely love these pills! They have brought my sex drive back, when I take them I get energy and I just feel good all around. hahaha, thoug this might make you guys giggle a bit. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!:hugs:

Hey there, ladies!
I would love to join! We started SMEP this morning (!!!), TTC #1, cycle 3, PCOS, long cycles (that I've been getting shorter & shorter thanks to Vitex & Progesterone Cream).
Also ordered a TON of Wondfo OPK & HPT in a reverse jinx attempt (really hoping I wont need 50 OPK, but I may want to POAS 20 times and mail them out to family, lol! ;) )

Baby Dust to all!

RnR, I really don't need my butt to get any bigger. LOL But, if it comes to gettign a bigger butt to get my baby then a hugeomungus booty it will be.

AFM, OH was out of town since right after O last month. I was due to O this weekend and got to go see OH so we spent the weekend BDing hopefully we caught a sticky bean this time!

Welcome Brie! Sending baby dust your way, crossing my fingers for you. :)

Galvan, Ha ha ha!! Exactly, if having a bigger booty gets me a little bean then I will continue taking it. Will keep my fingers & toes crossed for you for this cycle!

:hi: Can I join?

We are following the SMEP method this cycle :thumbup: hoping it resuts in a New Year BFP!

I typically have a 25 day cycle so we started SMEP on cd6 started OPK's cd7 so I am still waiting for my +ve opk and I am temping too :thumbup:

We are cycle 5 (ntnp 1 cycle TTC 4 cycles) we had a chemical cycle 1 TTC which has made us more determined now

I feel lucky as DH is 110% on board for the SMEP and checking how my cycle is going etc

:dust: to everyone :dust:

Welcome Twag!

Ladies, I have something to announce... I got my BFP this morning! On Cloud 9 currently haha, we have my family coming over for Christmas today so we are going to break the news to just immediate family only until I can get into the Dr!

Congrats RnR! That is so weird! I saw you were the latest to post on this board when I was looking at my subscriptions and I thought "I bet she's pregnant". WOOHOO! I bet you are thrilled. What a fabulous Christmas present!!

I lost you guys! Sorry! Couldn't find you. Also managed to unsubscribe from Tella and Katy's journal.

RnR - so happy for you!

Not got time to read back now but hope everyone is well and I'll catch up later. Just wanted to post when I got the brain wave to search my emails for the trend.

RnR, so happy for you! What a treat Christmas gift. Congratulations.

Bean, it's your due date. Anything happening?

No signs. From Ov my due date is the 29th so I think I'm in for a wait.

How are you doing?

so close! I can't wait to see your little one.

I'm doing good. Finally feeling like in "blooming" I'm. Really looking pregnant now. And defo feel pregnant. We have our scan in 4 weeks. Can't wait to find out what we're having.

Thank you SO much Rainy & Katy! I am ecstatic :) Wonderful Christmas gift for my DH & I.

Bean, you are so close!! Yaayy!

CONGRATS RnR!!! Wishing you a most lovely H&H 9 mos!!!

BEAN.... Heeeey, are we there yet???

Looking good 28329!!!

I hope you Ladies all had a lovely holiday or are having one, depending on however you celebrate!:flower:

Congrats RnR!!! What an awesome Christmas present!!
AFM, Sorry, TMI: I had a CP last month, I thin k I did tell you all. That was 3 weeks agao. On CD14, I started bleeding off and on. I am now on my 8th day of off and on bleeding. It ranges from old blood, clots, and EWCM textured blood. I hope to get into a Dr this week to see what is going on.

Bean, I am sure next time you update we will be seeing your LO. Keep us updated! Can't wait to see pics!!!!

MrsMM, Thank you so much! My Christmas this year was amazing, best Christmas of my life. I hope you had a great holiday as well. How are you feeling? Any time now you'll be having your gender scan?

Galvan, Thank you! Have you been into the Dr yet? Been praying for you!!

AFM, I am seeing the OB on January 16th for my 1st appointment. :happydance:

RnR GL at your 1st appt, hope all goes really well. I do, I have a gender scan, well, a full halway point work up where we are expected to determine the gender as well scan, on NYE!!! Just a few days away now, and all 3 of us are super anxious!

Hey ladies!!

It's a Girl!!

Ottilie Grace was born on the 28th December at 2.32am. She's perfect. Can't stop staring at her.

So happy. Can't believe she is her after the months of TTC and pregnancy. Seems like yesterday that we started trying now.

My birth story is here if you're interested. Generally very positive.

:flower:

I'll be back when I have more time to catch up with everyone.

COngrats Bean!! Can't wait to see a pic of your little girl!!!

I went to the Dr Friday evening. He said that what I had was AF. He said we will start with an HSG. Before getting a HSG, he wants to do a test for vaginal/ intrauterine bacteria. He said that the slightest bacteria can be worsened by the HSG liquid. I go Friday for the bacteria test. I am on CD11 now so we will do the HSG next cycle.

Happy New Year everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"