Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Kbkb- Me four.... Only just checked in. Hope it is early pregnancy sign xxx then use the proper bfp button!!
My clear blue monitor arrived. Can I do a test to figure out how to work it or will it mess up machine. Bought it off eBay so think needs resetting. Any advice on how to use it as looks complicated!!!

hi hope it will. Remind me where you are in your cycle. I have a CBFM and you can only start using it up until day 5. I do like mine, wish it read preg sticks too, that would be excellent!

Here is a link to the clear blue website: https://www.clearblueeasy.com/clearblue-easy-fertility-monitor-faq.php
on it you can download a copy of the booklet that comes with it (if yours didn't arrive with it)

Good luck!

hi hope it will. Remind me where you are in your cycle. I have a CBFM and you can only start using it up until day 5. I do like mine, wish it read preg sticks too, that would be excellent!

Here is a link to the clear blue website: https://www.clearblueeasy.com/clearblue-easy-fertility-monitor-faq.php
on it you can download a copy of the booklet that comes with it (if yours didn't arrive with it)

Good luck!

Thanks mrs fx will have a look now. Af due on tues so that will be cycle 1. Just wanted to get to grips with it before cycle starts incase I mess up!

you can switch it on. the m will reset it. it is pretty easy and dont worry if it turns off when you are getting the stick ready to test, it will be ok when u put it back on. Also after ov and when u have stopped giving it sticks, if you forget to switch it on for a day don't worry it does catch up while its off.
One last tip. I write the CD day on my sticks so I can compare the 2 lines. Although it doesn't tell you it seems to have a control and a test line on the sticks and I have noticed the test line gets darker when it reads peak.
I hope you have a lucky one.

AFM: no AF. my body is a weirdo. I had cramps again this morning but all stopped. I am still sure she is on her way tho girlies. I think when I am lucky enough to concieve I will know.

so I caved in and tested this evening :bfn: ....Im not due for af until june 6th...so Im hoping its just too early *sigh*

Ladies, you're all lovely...thank you so much for your concern :hugs: cant say how much I appreciate it.

Sorry, was held up so late at the doctors, then I just went and crashed into bed (rude of me not to let you know, sorry...)

So,the doc checks everything including kidney stone, X-rays,UTI etc etc...all clear. Highly doubts its pregnancy related :)cry:) and said women often get AF cramps like this. I told him I never have cramps but he said, no point guessing until you actually miss a period ( true).He thought it was a strained nerve which I pulled while exercising as MrsFX suspected. But has asked me to POAS tomorrow morning ( expected day of AF) and report back.

Well, the :witch: seems to be lurking. Am moody, irritable and PMSy as hell today...Got into a silly scrap with DH (who's classifying me as mental by now)
Will test tomorrow and then wait for AF. I am gonna need a :wine: bottle!!

Aw, sounds like a rough day. :(

I wish you luck on your test tomorrow!!!

Seriously!! thank you! are you testing soon too? looks like you're 13 dpo right?

This morning's test was super-duper negative, so I'm not holding out hope. The witch should come for me tomorrow. I think I may require whiskey rather than wine. :)

Seriously!! thank you! are you testing soon too? looks like you're 13 dpo right?

This morning's test was super-duper negative, so I'm not holding out hope. The witch should come for me tomorrow. I think I may require whiskey rather than wine. :)

I may join you! something to look forward to at least as we decided earlier on this thread!
Sorry to hear about the negative :(

Morning!

kbkb - I'm so glad everythings ok! Sounds all very stressful for you but as long as it all came back clear then thats good. Don't worry about not reporting straight away, can totally understand just wanting to get into bed after that kind of day! So you are testing today?? Good luck!!!! I hope we can use the flashy button for you shortly :D

Igotbabyfever - sorry to hear you got a bfn, but it is very early so hopefully that bfp will show up in a couple days! When are u testing again?

Rosered - sorry to hear as well you got a bfn, but again you could still be early so let's just hope that witch doesn't come!!

xxx

Morning!

kbkb - I'm so glad everythings ok! Sounds all very stressful for you but as long as it all came back clear then thats good. Don't worry about not reporting straight away, can totally understand just wanting to get into bed after that kind of day! So you are testing today?? Good luck!!!! I hope we can use the flashy button for you shortly :D

Igotbabyfever - sorry to hear you got a bfn, but it is very early so hopefully that bfp will show up in a couple days! When are u testing again?

Rosered - sorry to hear as well you got a bfn, but again you could still be early so let's just hope that witch doesn't come!!

xxx

Morning! Testing tomorrow, Smiley.....What an awful day yesterday,really!
But I am expecting AF to show up tomorrow, what with my wonderful mood all of today...........i dont think the button's for me this time :( especially after the doc doused all my hopes yesterday

Ah sorry, getting confused with what times you posted! Well good luck for tomorrow!! :flower: (No talk of AF coming please, positive thinking :D)

I've just had a look over my diary from last month - noting all the "symptoms" etc. And on one of the days I had terrible bad cramping, which at the time I was hoping was implantation or something, but based on when AF arrived it looks as though it was O pains.... I am kind of hoping it was as that would be a great sign for me to be able to follow.

i've also checked my diary for this month and i'm meant to be away for a weekend around the time of O - considering cancelling it, not sure if this is excessive behaviour though? Would anyone else do this or am i mad?

Think we need some of this today ladies

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh and my favourite one for today at work - :ignore:

Ah sorry, getting confused with what times you posted! Well good luck for tomorrow!! :flower: (No talk of AF coming please, positive thinking :D)

I've just had a look over my diary from last month - noting all the "symptoms" etc. And on one of the days I had terrible bad cramping, which at the time I was hoping was implantation or something, but based on when AF arrived it looks as though it was O pains.... I am kind of hoping it was as that would be a great sign for me to be able to follow.

i've also checked my diary for this month and i'm meant to be away for a weekend around the time of O - considering cancelling it, not sure if this is excessive behaviour though? Would anyone else do this or am i mad?

Hey its bizarre you say it....I had the same experience last month. What I thought was implantation was actually my O pain...So confusing! I wish we really went red all over when infertile and green when fertile...I really wish I understood my body better! dont blame u for cancelling (if you're away from OH around O-day)...but if you're together, would be great to get away...

hahaha on that one! :ignore:....I love :loo: hahah, super gross!

Hey its bizarre you say it....I had the same experience last month. What I thought was implantation was actually my O pain...So confusing! I wish we really went red all over when infertile and green when fertile...I really wish I understood my body better! dont blame u for cancelling (if you're away from OH around O-day)...but if you're together, would be great to get away...

hahaha on that one! :ignore:....I love :loo: hahah, super gross!

Haha, yeh I like that one as well! :haha:

Oh yeh, didn't say - I am away with a couple friends. (Girly weekend) - It's nothing spectacular, just one of them has a cottage down in Devon so we're going to just have a lazy weekend.... with some wine and hopefully a bit of sun! Would be lovely, but I don't think I want to go if it's O time. :shrug:

Ha yes, going green all over would be pretty unmistakeable! Would be nice if it were that simple.

Good Morning Ladies!!

kbkb - glad to hear it was nothing too serious and shame on the doc for making you think you might not be preg....you still may be, its not out until :witch: comes. PMT is awful though isnt it? I was looking back over the couple days before my AF came and i was sooo unreasonable! I know my DH sighs with relief sometimes when its over!

IGotBabyFever and Rosered - sorry to hear about the bfn. As the other ladies have said, it is still early so dont give up hope!. Ive heard of it being totally neg one day then clear pos the next...positive :babydust: today!

Im loving the ignore symbol - def need it for my boss today! Also its soo hot and sunny outside..I want to be out in my garden!! Im thinking we may start :sex: on cd 6 this month as I ov so early, and was getting ewcm on cd6 last cycle. Hmmm not sure what will happen this time.

[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeh I like that one as well! :haha:

Oh yeh, didn't say - I am away with a couple friends. (Girly weekend) - It's nothing spectacular, just one of them has a cottage down in Devon so we're going to just have a lazy weekend.... with some wine and hopefully a bit of sun! Would be lovely, but I don't think I want to go if it's O time. :shrug:

Ha yes, going green all over would be pretty unmistakeable! Would be nice if it were that simple.[/QUOTE]

ooo girly weekends are fun..where abouts in Devon? Im going to Devon the weekend on 11th - also over cd14, FX i ovu early or late!!! What are we like!? Im not going to cancel mine as we could dtd on cd13 and cd15 but if it is something I could do anytime I may have considered it...then again I wouldnt want TTC to rule my life :blush: tricky one.

Good Morning Ladies!!

kbkb - glad to hear it was nothing too serious and shame on the doc for making you think you might not be preg....you still may be, its not out until :witch: comes. PMT is awful though isnt it? I was looking back over the couple days before my AF came and i was sooo unreasonable! I know my DH sighs with relief sometimes when its over!

IGotBabyFever and Rosered - sorry to hear about the bfn. As the other ladies have said, it is still early so dont give up hope!. Ive heard of it being totally neg one day then clear pos the next...positive :babydust: today!

Im loving the ignore symbol - def need it for my boss today! Also its soo hot and sunny outside..I want to be out in my garden!! Im thinking we may start :sex: on cd 6 this month as I ov so early, and was getting ewcm on cd6 last cycle. Hmmm not sure what will happen this time.

Yes, PMS is awful, really!!! I wish men got it too! they'd understand us better!!!

Morning girls!
Kbkb- glad to hear you ok ( well not glad it's a nerve but you know what I mean- am so eloquent this morning, NOT!) but just to reinforce it's not over until the witch shows her ugly face!

Igotbabyfever- did you use fmu? Stay positive and test once you are late!

Smiley/certain - I think doing what certain said is best option just bed morning of day you leave and when you come back and if you are using pressed orconceive+ hopefully will keep spermmy alive that bit longer. If you cancel and then you don't get bfp you will be pissed off even more that you missed a Girly weekend. It might be what you Need to make it happen to get away and relax for a day!

Still avoided temptation to test. Due on tues so will most prob test on wed if doesn't show up - fx. However only sympton is sill sore nipples ( even without pinching) and sorry for tmi but still got ewcm which I don't understsnd! As I had four pos opk in different days sm questioning if I even ovulated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->