Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

You think its a real line? Thanks so much girls!

Daaa!!! Congratulations kbkb, that is definitely a line :D so happy for you!! Yay!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Wait! wait! wait! let the blood test say so....not getting hopes too high...though I am very excited

Nooo use the button, use the button!! :D When will you get the results?

:)bfp:)

Eeeeeek I can't open the pic up large on my iPhone and I can still see it clearly!! A line is a line :) I am sooo excited for you! Let us know asap re the bloods and then I can do the flashy button for you. But I think it's great news!!!
Silly doctor- but good for you! Xx :happydance:

May I please join?

AF Due 4/6/11 ... Unsure of OV atm until testing (first month of using OPK's)

Welcome! :hi: I've added you to the list. Good luck! So you are due today? hope you get your bfp!!

Hello Ladies!!!

I took a test this morning and it was a FAINT positive! It was first a very light line but we left it alone for a bit and it seems to be unmistakably there! DH and I were so shocked , its not yet sunk in...I have sent in blood for a quick test because now I just cant wait.

I attached a pic of the test- its a very bad picture and a very cheap test, have attached it here-what do you think? I'm shying away from using the bfp button unless I know for sure.but soooo excited...

Kbkb- so pleased for you. It def looks like a line to me. I think you will soon be using the flashing bfp button! When do you get blood test results back?

Kbkb- while you waiting why dont you go get the digi test which tells you how many weeks you are to confirm? Don't know how you can wait - I am getting impatient for you! I resisted testing today as still 3 days til af due by having my first pee of day! If I can get passed that one then I can talk myself into not testing during the day by telling myself hormone level won't be high enough. It's like being an addict- 1 step at time haha!

Sorry to hear that mrs fx and conina. Think I will be joining you on tues. Getting my af spot on my temple ( have had it every month since af came back) and nipples not as sore as has been. Fed up! Need someone with positive news- kbkb have you done another test. You need to indulge my need to poas!!!!!

We are still at the :sex: stage this month. poor DH is knackered, im wearing him out. lol

Good luck to all those still in for this month.

Sorry for all those that the witch caught. Fx'd crossed that the next cycle is the one for you.

x

Hello Ladies!!!

I took a test this morning and it was a FAINT positive! It was first a very light line but we left it alone for a bit and it seems to be unmistakably there! DH and I were so shocked , its not yet sunk in...I have sent in blood for a quick test because now I just cant wait.

I attached a pic of the test- its a very bad picture and a very cheap test, have attached it here-what do you think? I'm shying away from using the bfp button unless I know for sure.but soooo excited...

Whoop whoop!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! xx

I'm out for this cycle too

Oh no! Sorry to hear you're out as well :hugs:

kbkb - can't wait to hear your bfp confirmed, hope you are taking it easy. (no more use of the flashy button until you've got it I promise) just so excited for you :hugs:

Hopingitwill - you are doing fantastic not testing yet, I know what you mean about taking it one step at a time when trying not to poas!! Hope to hear some good news from you soon tho! :D

Honestly is so hard was fine at start of 2ww but now impatient and need to know one way or another!!! Doesn't help that dh thinks am being too impatient too!!!! I wonder if he would understand if I took away his addiction- chocolate! Could be an evil option! Def the pms talking there!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->