Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

BFN. Oh well I feel a bit relieved because I was going crazy mad. Temp still high so it's just a wait now. Crampy again this morning. Here's to a week of excess food and exercise!
Good luck ladies we need a bfp!!

BFN. Oh well I feel a bit relieved because I was going crazy mad. Temp still high so it's just a wait now. Crampy again this morning. Here's to a week of excess food and exercise!
Good luck ladies we need a bfp!!

Sorry to hear that MrsFX, :hugs:
Am crampy today too.....are we all going to be drinking this weekend? :thumbup:
We need a :bfp: so bad!

Morning Everybody!

Thank you for all your support, i'm feeling much more positive today. Just need to have a little moment when AF catches ya, but on to cycle number 5 I go! Yep, all made up with OH - it really was over nothing, just that horrid witch blows things out of proportion and everything seems like the end of the world!! Didn't have my wine last night, but I am out this evening with a few friends so will be having it tonight... and probably tomorrow night.... and probably the next night....

MrsFX - Sorry you got BFN hun :hugs: but with temps still high you could still just be early, so don't count yourself out just yet.

Anna_marie - Welcome :flower: - What CD does that make you on at the moment?

Not much longer and the rest of the testing can get started, cannot wait to see a flashing BFP soon. (I'm not using the special button for that until someone gets it for real!!)

kbkb - Well done for resisting the poas urge!

I was going to vow not to test early this month, but I think i'm just gonna say stuff it and test like a mad woman - sort of hoping it will take away the urge to do it so often - like a small child with a big red button, does that make sense? Ha, probably not. :wacko:

BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE TODAY :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: SO GLAD YOU ARE ALL HERE! xxx

Good Morning!

MrsFX - Sorry to hear that but like smiley said - still sounding good! When will you test next?

Smiley- glad to hear you are feeling a bit more positive, of course we all must have a day of down and then on to the next one :) I agree with POAS more often - join me, join me!! :haha:

Welcome anna_marie!! :hi: lots of luck to you!

CaliGirl - Im now on cd4 so a few more days until kick off...I'm afraid I dont know anything about clomoid so cant help you much, but the symptoms may be a good thing!? FX for you!!

Morning All! So glad you're better today , smiley ........:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you too!

Hello certain, AM&PM, caligirl- :sex: time coming up ! Wink, wink ....Good LUCK!

Smiley- glad to hear you sounding more positive today and ready to go next cycle. fx for you. Glad you got your emotions out yesterday as it is not good to keep them bottled uP!

Mrs fx- it is not over until the af shows her ugly face.

Kbkb- well done on restraint to not poas- that deserves a bfp in itself!!!

Certain caligirl ampm- happy bedding/ planning!!!!

I have nothing to report. Still got sore nipples but that is it. As I said earlier in thread don't feel it is my month. Gutted as would have liked a valentines baby!!!! Next cycle will be no 5/6cant work out which one as not sure if I had withdrawal bleed or af after implant removed. Tmi warning- only other thing I can't figure out is why I still have ewcm when af is due on tues! Any suggestions or help ladies. As don't think would still be ovulating as would mean a lp of 5 days! Don't want to opk because if get pos am going to really start panicking about if my body is working as it should!!!!

Sorry - forgot to add welcome to new girls on thread!!!

Xxxx

Smiley- glad to hear you sounding more positive today and ready to go next cycle. fx for you. Glad you got your emotions out yesterday as it is not good to keep them bottled uP!

Mrs fx- it is not over until the af shows her ugly face.

Kbkb- well done on restraint to not poas- that deserves a bfp in itself!!!

Certain caligirl ampm- happy bedding/ planning!!!!

I have nothing to report. Still got sore nipples but that is it. As I said earlier in thread don't feel it is my month. Gutted as would have liked a valentines baby!!!! Next cycle will be no 5/6cant work out which one as not sure if I had withdrawal bleed or af after implant removed. Tmi warning- only other thing I can't figure out is why I still have ewcm when af is due on tues! Any suggestions or help ladies. As don't think would still be ovulating as would mean a lp of 5 days! Don't want to opk because if get pos am going to really start panicking about if my body is working as it should!!!!

Sorry - forgot to add welcome to new girls on thread!!!

Xxxx

Hello there! Keep the faith and listen to your own advice...not over until :witch: shows :hugs:!!!! dont feel so dejected

SOS.....
Girls, i am a bit worried. Sitting here at work and for the last 30 mins or so, I am getting these shooting cramps/spasms in my lower back..They're so strong I am wincing to sit straight..I keep checking panties (tmi,sorry) but nothing there....Any ideas? thinking I will go to a doctor in the evening. Google has no answers....Most preggo related pains seem to be talked bout in the 2nd /3rd trimester. Any ideas???

SOS.....
Girls, i am a bit worried. Sitting here at work and for the last 30 mins or so, I am getting these shooting cramps/spasms in my lower back..They're so strong I am wincing to sit straight..I keep checking panties (tmi,sorry) but nothing there....Any ideas? thinking I will go to a doctor in the evening. Google has no answers....Most preggo related pains seem to be talked bout in the 2nd /3rd trimester. Any ideas???

Uh oh, sounds nasty! You should def go to a doctor. Could it be implantation? Ive heard they can hurt badly :( I know you can get pains in early preg too so would be good to get it checked out. Have you had any probs with weeing? It could poss be kidneys playing up. Can you go at lunch to the docs? :hugs:

SOS.....

Uh oh, sounds nasty! You should def go to a doctor. Could it be implantation? Ive heard they can hurt badly :( I know you can get pains in early preg too so would be good to get it checked out. Have you had any probs with weeing? It could poss be kidneys playing up. Can you go at lunch to the docs? :hugs:

I dont know what it is...but its nearly AF time, so isnt that a bit late for implantation? No problem weeing, nothing else at all...I hope not a UTI or something. Heading to a doc shortly..... thanks for the concern :hugs:

Good luck kbkb. You poor thing I wonder if u've trapped a nerve. Go home and lie down.

SOS.....

Oh hun, that is a bit of a worry for you - I don't really have any answers but good idea just to go get checked. Hopefully it's just some sort of normal pain for early preg? Good luck, let us know how you get on! :hugs:

SOS.....

I dont know what it is...but its nearly AF time, so isnt that a bit late for implantation? No problem weeing, nothing else at all...I hope not a UTI or something. Heading to a doc shortly..... thanks for the concern :hugs:

good luck at doctors...:thumbup:

Morning Everybody!

Thank you for all your support, i'm feeling much more positive today. Just need to have a little moment when AF catches ya, but on to cycle number 5 I go! Yep, all made up with OH - it really was over nothing, just that horrid witch blows things out of proportion and everything seems like the end of the world!! Didn't have my wine last night, but I am out this evening with a few friends so will be having it tonight... and probably tomorrow night.... and probably the next night....

MrsFX - Sorry you got BFN hun :hugs: but with temps still high you could still just be early, so don't count yourself out just yet.

Anna_marie - Welcome :flower: - What CD does that make you on at the moment?

Not much longer and the rest of the testing can get started, cannot wait to see a flashing BFP soon. (I'm not using the special button for that until someone gets it for real!!)

kbkb - Well done for resisting the poas urge!

I was going to vow not to test early this month, but I think i'm just gonna say stuff it and test like a mad woman - sort of hoping it will take away the urge to do it so often - like a small child with a big red button, does that make sense? Ha, probably not. :wacko:

BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE TODAY :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: SO GLAD YOU ARE ALL HERE! xxx

smiley...i am glad you are feeling better..i think we have all been there where you need a day to just cry it out and then bounce right back....:hugs:...i like the idea of not using BFP until it is for real....i have a feeling we will all be hitting that button real soon!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->