Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

I know, I really don't know what happened with that :shrug:- I couldve written it off if it was one, but it was 2 tests. But i guess that's just another lesson in why we shouldnt test early!! :nope:

Yes will definitely be staying here for another go at SMEP! Just this minute the postman has delivered all my treats for the next cycle :D

Hi Smiley. That postie has good timing. I am sorry AF came. You seemed to be expecting it in the end. Even so it's always horrible.

KBKB I feel exactly the same, I have make myself wee before thinking about poas otherwise i will give in... oh how I want to give in and be out of my misery.

My cbfm started flashing m today which immediately induced period pains! what is that all about!! wonder if I should test tomorrow just so that i know, this much stress can't be good for a girl.

He really did have good timing! Thank you, you're right - I was expecting it but its still annoying when it does turn up!

Managed to get into an argument with OH (over something small - standard) and have been crying for about an hour!! Really need to snap out of it - think serious chocolate is needed.

So I have a questions about temping, I have just put the thermometer in my mouth (just to test it ready for the morning) about 8 times, each time it came out with a diff reading.... Is that not where we're meant to be using it? I thought the whole idea was to be really accurate, but not sure how accurate it is! :shrug:

:flasher: I had to satisfy my poas addiction by using one of my new OPK's - quite clearly i'm not ovulating at this moment in time!! :flasher:

Thanks for all your support ladies :hugs: The witch got me this afternoon :cry:

Note to self: Wear waterproof mascara next time AF is due.

Certain - Your evening sounds absolutely perfect to me, think I might be doing something very similar this weekend.

xxx

Am so sorry Hun. That bloody nasty witch. At least you are not in limbo now!! Big hug!!!!

Smiley you crazy mentalist that is hilarious.
Get some chocolate in your life!!! You shouldn't be crying.

Does your thermometer beep? Mine beeps when it has maintained a temp for 15 secs I think? If not I would pop it in. Hold it in for ages. Take it out and have a look a few times until it keeps the same temp.

Period pains back. Sure symptom of the evil one.

P.s good use of the flasher!!! :flasher:

Am so sorry Hun. That bloody nasty witch. At least you are not in limbo now!! Big hug!!!!

:hugs: That is a definite bonus, I am relieved I can get on with it now! And this is the cycle my psychic predicts i'll conceive - so i'm expecting BIG things from June!! (Maybe that should have had the flasher there...)

Smiley you crazy mentalist that is hilarious.
Get some chocolate in your life!!! You shouldn't be crying.

Does your thermometer beep? Mine beeps when it has maintained a temp for 15 secs I think? If not I would pop it in. Hold it in for ages. Take it out and have a look a few times until it keeps the same temp.

Period pains back. Sure symptom of the evil one.

P.s good use of the flasher!!! :flasher:

Ha I know, but I was just so bloody curious! And I have like 50 of them... one wont be missed.

Yep it beeps when it's maintained the temp - but it still keeps giving me a different reading every time I use the thing. Maybe should not have been such a cheapskate. :dohh: Chocolate is officially in my life... things seem so much better now :D

Are you sure they're period pains? Could just as easily be general cramping that can go either way!

Pretty sure it's the witch cooking something up. I used to get them in the run up to Af.
I wouldn't worry about the varying temp just do it before u move muscle in the morning and make a note. One positive is that my temp hasn't dropped yet. Think I'll test in the morning. That should be 14 dpo or so.

Pretty sure it's the witch cooking something up. I used to get them in the run up to Af.
I wouldn't worry about the varying temp just do it before u move muscle in the morning and make a note. One positive is that my temp hasn't dropped yet. Think I'll test in the morning. That should be 14 dpo or so.

Oooh exciting!! I should be telling you to stay away from the tests, but waiting to 14dpo is a huge achievement!! Soooo if you do test - Good luck and lots and lots of baby dust :dust:

Woo Hoo :test: I know like smiley said we should be suggesting you dont but why not at 14dpo!! :)

Smiley - I am loving your POAS addictism - even I haven't gone to that extreme :wacko: hehe but as you said - why not!? Glad to hear you now have chocolate, hope its helping a bit. :hugs:

Thanks for the welcome ladies. Yup smiley I like my off days lol CD10 today so we did some BD-ing so rest again tomorrow :) xxx

Thanks for all your support ladies :hugs: The witch got me this afternoon :cry:

Note to self: Wear waterproof mascara next time AF is due.

Certain - Your evening sounds absolutely perfect to me, think I might be doing something very similar this weekend.

xxx

i am so sorry for AF..i hear you about the waterproof mascara...i cried last week for a while but then ate chocolate and had wine and felt better.... a little shopping helped too!!!!!!! relax and here is to June...lets all hope for some :bfp:...........:flower:

Hey ladies! This is my 1st month TTC#2! My AF has just returned so we thought we would get on it! Im CD8 tommorrow so im gonna get BD and hope for some good results! Babydust to us all x

welcome!!!:dust:
i am cd8 tomorrow as well so we are pretty much on the same schedule...good luck!!!!!

Thats really great at least we are both gonna have the same 2ww! Be lovely chatting with you! :thumbup:

aww smiley Im sorry the :witch: got you!!! :hugs: have a glass of wine and try to relax...I have the feeling I will be joining you soon...I just have the feeling Its not my turn this time around...the :witch: is due in 5 days...we shall see!!
how is everyone else coming along? and where are all of the :bfp: ??? we need lots!!!
fxed for some :bfp: !!!!!!

Hi girls! How is everyone doing today... I have a lot to catch up on!!

Smiley- sorry af got you :( I think what ptntly did sounds like the best plan yet!!

Babyfever- FX that af stays the hell AWAY!!!

Certain- what CD are you on again?!

ptntly and mummy GL this cycle FX for you all!!!

Today is CD18 for me... I think I O'd on Sunday, we dtd that night, got another + opk also yesterday, but no BDing... so we will see... hopefully before hand was enough?! Yesterday and today I feel like I am finally getting some side effects from the clomid.. my lower abdomen/ uterus feels tight. Weird feeling to discribe, but it feels tight, full and a little uncomfortable a pullin almost. with some stabs here and there today... I can really feel it when I am done peeing, and like, do the last push.. lol tmi I know.. but I can only link it to the clomid... so thats what I am assuming?! Before that I did not have any side affects either.. Finally got a call back from the DR. office today ( i never asked at my CD12 follicle ck what size they were.. she said 1.7 on the left and 1.6cm's on the right so thats like 17 and 16... I hope that was a good enough size at that point in my cycle?! We will see.....??
Af is due for me on the 12th.... but with the clomid.. who knows if it will be a bit longer?! I actually don't think we dtd enough and fairly certain I am already out this month too... we leave for a week long camping trip the day af is due... so I will be packing the wine or beer... just in case!

How is everyone else?!

Hi girls! How is everyone doing today... I have a lot to catch up on!!

Smiley- sorry af got you :( I think what ptntly did sounds like the best plan yet!!

Babyfever- FX that af stays the hell AWAY!!!

Certain- what CD are you on again?!

ptntly and mummy GL this cycle FX for you all!!!

Today is CD18 for me... I think I O'd on Sunday, we dtd that night, got another + opk also yesterday, but no BDing... so we will see... hopefully before hand was enough?! Yesterday and today I feel like I am finally getting some side effects from the clomid.. my lower abdomen/ uterus feels tight. Weird feeling to discribe, but it feels tight, full and a little uncomfortable a pullin almost. with some stabs here and there today... I can really feel it when I am done peeing, and like, do the last push.. lol tmi I know.. but I can only link it to the clomid... so thats what I am assuming?! Before that I did not have any side affects either.. Finally got a call back from the DR. office today ( i never asked at my CD12 follicle ck what size they were.. she said 1.7 on the left and 1.6cm's on the right so thats like 17 and 16... I hope that was a good enough size at that point in my cycle?! We will see.....??
Af is due for me on the 12th.... but with the clomid.. who knows if it will be a bit longer?! I actually don't think we dtd enough and fairly certain I am already out this month too... we leave for a week long camping trip the day af is due... so I will be packing the wine or beer... just in case!

How is everyone else?!

thank you FX for you...i had similar feelings on clomid...i also had hot flashes like crazzyyyyy...it is good you are going away...it will keep your mind busy and looking forward to your trip...GL...i am on cd8 so the bd'ing begins!!!!!:thumbup:

Can I join? I decided I'll be doing the egg meets sperm plan! And my af is due June 24th.

Got my positive OPK today (CD13). DTD on CD8, 10, 12, tonight and we'll plan to BD tomorrow and Friday too.

He really did have good timing! Thank you, you're right - I was expecting it but its still annoying when it does turn up!

Managed to get into an argument with OH (over something small - standard) and have been crying for about an hour!! Really need to snap out of it - think serious chocolate is needed.

So I have a questions about temping, I have just put the thermometer in my mouth (just to test it ready for the morning) about 8 times, each time it came out with a diff reading.... Is that not where we're meant to be using it? I thought the whole idea was to be really accurate, but not sure how accurate it is! :shrug:

:flasher: I had to satisfy my poas addiction by using one of my new OPK's - quite clearly i'm not ovulating at this moment in time!! :flasher:

Smiley-I just logged on, sorry i was really busy yesterday....
So sorry for you, sweetie...:hugs: that nasty old hag..:witch:! The positive tests and delayed AF are really a mystery, its really weird what your cycle did this month... But remember the 3.5 glasses of :wine:...hope you got nicely:drunk: last night!!! I'm sooooooooo longing to join you girls.
You're really funny, POASing on the OPK during AF ...haha, whatever makes you feel better i say! Hope you're feeling better after OH argument and have kissed and made up, or even better still-make up :sex: ( haha, sorry none of my biz!!)

Can I join? I decided I'll be doing the egg meets sperm plan! And my af is due June 24th.

Welcoem Anna_marie..to our merry bunch!(well, not so merry these days ....but will get happier, promise)

Hi Smiley. That postie has good timing. I am sorry AF came. You seemed to be expecting it in the end. Even so it's always horrible.

KBKB I feel exactly the same, I have make myself wee before thinking about poas otherwise i will give in... oh how I want to give in and be out of my misery.

My cbfm started flashing m today which immediately induced period pains! what is that all about!! wonder if I should test tomorrow just so that i know, this much stress can't be good for a girl.

MrsFX- Good luck for the POAS!!!! I guess 14dpo is wait enough...but I would still say HOLD if you can

It was so hard and depressing for me yesterday..I just wanted to give in..But DH totally made me keep my hands to myself (lol ,good man)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->