Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Sorry rosered - hope your bfn becomes a bfp and us just because us early days x

Morning girls!
Kbkb- glad to hear you ok ( well not glad it's a nerve but you know what I mean- am so eloquent this morning, NOT!) but just to reinforce it's not over until the witch shows her ugly face!

Igotbabyfever- did you use fmu? Stay positive and test once you are late!

Smiley/certain - I think doing what certain said is best option just bed morning of day you leave and when you come back and if you are using pressed orconceive+ hopefully will keep spermmy alive that bit longer. If you cancel and then you don't get bfp you will be pissed off even more that you missed a Girly weekend. It might be what you Need to make it happen to get away and relax for a day!

Still avoided temptation to test. Due on tues so will most prob test on wed if doesn't show up - fx. However only sympton is sill sore nipples ( even without pinching) and sorry for tmi but still got ewcm which I don't understsnd! As I had four pos opk in different days sm questioning if I even ovulated!

Thanks, trying to stay positive! Well done you , resisting POAS so long!!!
Hey, i read some places that EWCM close to AF date is sign you could be pregnant!

Hey guys. On cd 27 but must be 14 dpo as I got a positive opk early this month. No major cramps today but not deluding myself and expect Af to join me on my weekend away. It's ok I've already ordered beer and chocolate.
My temp is still clinging above the base temp.

I'm really sad to hear so much sad news about bfns and pain. I hope we get some gladdness soon.

Hey guys. On cd 27 but must be 14 dpo as I got a positive opk early this month. No major cramps today but not deluding myself and expect Af to join me on my weekend away. It's ok I've already ordered beer and chocolate.

I'm really sad to hear so much sad news about bfns and pain. I hope we get some gladdness soon.

MrsFX- lets all try keep positive...No doom and gloom about upcoming AF (i know i am super guilty on this count)....Here's a :wine: glass to June!!! we need some good news indeed!

TO JUNE!!!!

MrsFX- lets all try keep positive...No doom and gloom about upcoming AF (i know i am super guilty on this count)....Here's a :wine: glass to June!!! we need some good news indeed!

TO JUNE!!!!

:wine: To JUNE! hic hic

:wine: TO JUNE :D

I think the lack of BFP's at the moment has to mean we are due a massive amount soon!

Yeh I think you guys are right, don't think I should cancel my weekend - will see how we go with the plan this month up until I go, if we haven't got enough bd in I might have to stay - hopefully will be fine though. Would be great if I O early this month, that would solve everything!

To spring time babies!!
Who wants to be off in winter anyhow!

hoping it will---your symptoms sound pretty promising FX for you!!!
kbkb - i am glad to hear you went to docs and there wasn't anything serious
IGotBabyFever and Rosered - sorry about BFN

Here is to June!!!!! i have a feeling that we are going to get a lot of BFP's this month!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

hey ladies :hugs: Thanks for the support and feedback,I appreciate it more than you all will ever know :) I used a cheap walgreens brand blue dye test..didnt want to get the expensive ones just yet...I took another this morning and bfn also...I feel like Im out...though its only now 11 dpo...I have no symptoms at all..but kind of have the feeling the :witch: is hiding around the corner...

Im going to purchase my opks today and also some IC hpts...going to prep myself for next cycle...also will be using preseed....not sure If we will follow smep again...will have to talk that over with dh...hes convinced Im prego now...he even tells me its too early to know...its cute but nerve wrecking because if hes this positive about it,and I turn out to not be..it will suck :(

sorry to everyone who got bfn's so far...fxed we get our bfps!! and to anyone I may have missed who got a bfp...congrats!!

I feel like drinking a rum & coke :haha:

You know, I took b-complex vitamins to lengthen my lp this month, and it just may have worked! Be careful what you wish for, eh? ;). Still no witch. I've checked for her today as many times as is socially acceptable! :haha:

Oh! And I'm sending out a shower of babydust to all of you lovelies. Thanks for the kind words, and keep your spirits up! I was a Spring baby, and my mom never misses a chance to say what a lovely time it was to be pregnant.

:dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies

I don't know if this will help all you symptom spotters or not, but when I fell pg in Feb, these are my early symptoms

1-6 dpo - nothing even though was driving me and dh mad with 'do you think this means I'm pregnant....' symptom spots!

6dpo - ate a salad at my mums and tomatoes tasted of meat. Bfn. I was convinced it was the tomatoes though!

7-9 dpo - masses of cm. Felt 'wet' all the time and did permanent af checks.

9dpo - a 'hold it up to the light,tilt it and squint' bfp.

10 dpo - faint bfp on first response 6 days early
11dpo - bfp on clearblue digi.

I also had waves of nausea (which I irritatingly get when af due).

My only real symptoms were wetness and meaty tomatoes!

Implantation - I'm positive I implanted at 6dpo. I had extreme right sided stabbing pain which seemed to drag down my side only lasting 1-2 mins but jeez it was agony!!

Love to all - and lots of baby dust.

I'm just starting my 2ww at 1dpo... Xx

May I please join?

AF Due 4/6/11 ... Unsure of OV atm until testing (first month of using OPK's)

So after having 2 bfns in the past 24 hrs..and now light cramping...af due june 6th...Im now planning for the next cycle...ordered my cbfm with the smiley face that everyone is always talking about :) I also ordered some IC hpts...amazon.com says they both will be delivered by june 9th just intime to start smep all over again and with an opk this time :) trying to stay positive! so af either needs to stay away,or show up so I can start again and get my bfp! how is everyone else doing?? :dust:

Hey. Ice just finished my smep bd ing! Should have bd on Sunday but am working nights. Bd cd 8, 10, 12, 13 (cos couldn't cd 14) & then 16 & 17 when I got my opk positive. Will miss cd 18 & 20 due to work :0(.

Hello Ladies!!!

I took a test this morning and it was a FAINT positive! It was first a very light line but we left it alone for a bit and it seems to be unmistakably there! DH and I were so shocked , its not yet sunk in...I have sent in blood for a quick test because now I just cant wait.

I attached a pic of the test- its a very bad picture and a very cheap test, have attached it here-what do you think? I'm shying away from using the bfp button unless I know for sure.but soooo excited...

Attachments

• IMG00097.jpg
    IMG00097.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 35
Hello Ladies!!!

I took a test this morning and it was a FAINT positive! It was first a very light line but we left it alone for a bit and it seems to be unmistakably there! DH and I were so shocked , its not yet sunk in...I have sent it blood for a quick test because now I just cant wait.

I attached a pic of the test- its a very bad picture and a very cheap test, have attached it here-what do you think? I'm shying away from using the bfp button unless I know for sure.but soooo excited...

FX'd for you! A faint line is awesome! :ninja:

Hello Ladies!!!

I took a test this morning and it was a FAINT positive! It was first a very light line but we left it alone for a bit and it seems to be unmistakably there! DH and I were so shocked , its not yet sunk in...I have sent it blood for a quick test because now I just cant wait.

Oh my goodness, that's not even very faint! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:happydance:

Ladies, you're all lovely...thank you so much for your concern :hugs: cant say how much I appreciate it.

Sorry, was held up so late at the doctors, then I just went and crashed into bed (rude of me not to let you know, sorry...)

So,the doc checks everything including kidney stone, X-rays,UTI etc etc...all clear. Highly doubts its pregnancy related :)cry:) and said women often get AF cramps like this. I told him I never have cramps but he said, no point guessing until you actually miss a period ( true).He thought it was a strained nerve which I pulled while exercising as MrsFX suspected. But has asked me to POAS tomorrow morning ( expected day of AF) and report back.

Well, the :witch: seems to be lurking. Am moody, irritable and PMSy as hell today...Got into a silly scrap with DH (who's classifying me as mental by now)
Will test tomorrow and then wait for AF. I am gonna need a :wine: bottle!!

Silly doctor!!!!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->