Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

I think about 11. Could be less. Got a pos reading on tues 24 th but also got positives the thurs and Friday so I dont know when I ovulated. My dh wasn't in the mood for dedding on tues but dtd ob wedn thurs and sat so hopefully covered basis as I keep telling myself in my more hopeful moments - it only takes 1 little spermy!

kbkb-I see it!! congrats!! let us know when you have the blood test results back! Im praying for you doll :hugs:

as for me I have been waiting for the next cycle to begin since I took 2 tests and got a bfn on both on 10dpo and 11dpo...I started spotting lastnight which isnt normal for me to start early..It feels like the :witch: is coming though!!!

I ordered my cbfm with the smiley and also 50 IC hpts off of amazon yesterday!!!also will be using preseed... so will be doing smep properly this next cycle ..
Im having some drinks and going dancing tonight since I know shes coming..

fxed you all get your bfps!!! :dust:

The Blood test is positive! 16 dpo HCG value =172.1

ok, I can finally feel relieved enough to say :bfp:!!!

Thank you so much for all your support girls! I could not have lasted without you all...looking forward to being bump buddies with all, and hoping for more positives soon!!!!

I'm out Af here. Good luck kbkb

I'm sorry to hear that MrsFX and Conina...FX for the next cycle...IgotBabyFever- not over until witch comes full force, keep the faith!

Kbkb- while you waiting why dont you go get the digi test which tells you how many weeks you are to confirm? Don't know how you can wait - I am getting impatient for you! I resisted testing today as still 3 days til af due by having my first pee of day! If I can get passed that one then I can talk myself into not testing during the day by telling myself hormone level won't be high enough. It's like being an addict- 1 step at time haha!

FX, hoping for a nice big flashing BFP here too!!! :yipee:

Certainturton- I can never thank you ENOUGH for introducing me to SMEP...
I know all of you ladies are so familiar with my symptoms (though I tried not to symptom spot) but just putting them here in one place in case it helps

1 -3 dpo- Mild cramps, left ovary stabbing pains ( related to O most likely)
4-6 dpo- Hot flashes while working out. I put it down to poor aircon in the gym but sweating buckets (gross I know,tmi sorry) is so not me. Even my trainer noticed and was like “are you close to that time?” :p I feel like my whole body is on fire. Bbs slightly sore
5-6dpo-tender bbs, mild cramps continue –but I felt these last cycle too when I was so convinced I was pregnant.
7 dpo- Looking back , I think this could be the day I implanted. I have the mother of all headaches which just gets worse as the day progresses. I feel sharp stabbing pains in my abdomen in the afternoon, all gone by evening. This was probably the first ray of light for me, because I never ever get headaches. I feel super bloated, like I have a whale in my tummy
8 dpo- tender bbs, underarm shooting pain. This one definitely got me thinking
9 dpo- this was the weekend I was away. Tender bbs and underarm pain continues. I’m gorging on prawns all day long (not very clever :haha:). I am fine all day. 2 hours after dinner, while I’m brushing, I feel a wave of nausea hit and puke a bit. Its not the ‘clean your stomach retching which one normally feels after mixing drinks or overeating’ just a quick wave of nausea and a light vomiting(tmi,sorry ). I am getting those pulling cervix pains which I feel during AF and the witch is not even close. But I’m so wary of symptom spotting after last month’s disappointment, treating with a pinch of salt
10-11 dpo-tender bbs continue but i think it is because I’m constantly feeling them and ordering them to hurt!
12-13dpo-the headache is back. Dull throbbing all day long, I feel like I have a stone on my head. Just cant shake it off, no matter how much exercise, green tea or aromatherapy i try. Increased sense of smell- I feel like everyone in the elevator has body odour. Gassy, i think a bit of heartburn. I don’t know if i can call it heartburn, but I can feel everything I have eaten in my throat for 3 hours after (tmi,sorry)
14 dpo- Tender bbs gone, no cramps nothing. Feeling massively out and thinking I have imagined symptoms all over again. Mid-day I start feeling shooting cramps in my lower back and panic. Doc thinks its all related to a nerve being pulled and thinks not related to pregnancy at all.Super crushed, Just want to POAS and end misery...
15dpo- Cramps in back continue, but I feel NO muscular pain at all. Got into a fight with DH and feeling super irritable –sure the :witch: is coming.
16 dpo-Today, AF day! Test is a faint positive!blood test puts it at 2-3 weeks pregnant.

I am mortally terrified of temping and OPKing. I tried to use my CM as an indicator of fertility this cycle. I had watery CM almost immediately after AF (from CD 7-panties wet on those days, tmi sorry)..I don’t have the abundant EWCM that stretches 2-10cm as most google results show! If i had something like it , was probably for 1 day-May 17. And I ovulated early , around CD11 (May 19) so those O-calculators are definitely BS. The watery CM turned distinctly white around May 22 (CD15) which told me that I was probably not fertile anymore. We BD’d as per SMEP (CD9, 11,12,13,14,15 and CD 11 was O-date) and felt we didn’t get enough :sex: in as I ovulated early. I started getting a lot of white abundant sort of stretchy CM from 10 dpo which felt much more in quantity than usual.

SMEP works- and I can’t thank Certainturton enough for introducing me to it
and I cant thank you all enough for being so wonderful
Here's to a ton of BFP's in the coming month!!! :yipee:

Thank you so much for all your support girls! I could not have lasted without you all...looking forward to being bump buddies with all, and hoping for more positives soon!!!!

I am so so so EXCITED for you!! :happydance: CONGRATULATIONS! I am also very happy I can finally use the :bfp:

Im afraid that means no :wine: for you....but I reckon you dont need it anymore! have you told many people? or will it be a secret?

for the rest of us :wine: heres to a Happy and Healthy nine months! :hugs:

MrsFX and Conina - sorry to hear the :witch: got you. Hope you enjoy all the naughty things it brings with it...wine...brie...hot hot bath... :hugs: Will you stay for SMEP next time?

Certainturton- I can never thank you ENOUGH for introducing me to SMEP...
I know all of you ladies are so familiar with my symptoms (though I tried not to symptom spot) but just putting them here in one place in case it helps

1 -3 dpo- Mild cramps, left ovary stabbing pains ( related to O most likely)
4-6 dpo- Hot flashes while working out. I put it down to poor aircon in the gym but sweating buckets (gross I know,tmi sorry) is so not me. Even my trainer noticed and was like “are you close to that time?” :p I feel like my whole body is on fire. Bbs slightly sore
5-6dpo-tender bbs, mild cramps continue –but I felt these last cycle too when I was so convinced I was pregnant.
7 dpo- Looking back , I think this could be the day I implanted. I have the mother of all headaches which just gets worse as the day progresses. I feel sharp stabbing pains in my abdomen in the afternoon, all gone by evening. This was probably the first ray of light for me, because I never ever get headaches. I feel super bloated, like I have a whale in my tummy
8 dpo- tender bbs, underarm shooting pain. This one definitely got me thinking
9 dpo- this was the weekend I was away. Tender bbs and underarm pain continues. I’m gorging on prawns all day long (not very clever :haha:). I am fine all day. 2 hours after dinner, while I’m brushing, I feel a wave of nausea hit and puke a bit. Its not the ‘clean your stomach retching which one normally feels after mixing drinks or overeating’ just a quick wave of nausea and a light vomiting(tmi,sorry ). I am getting those pulling cervix pains which I feel during AF and the witch is not even close. But I’m so wary of symptom spotting after last month’s disappointment, treating with a pinch of salt
10-11 dpo-tender bbs continue but i think it is because I’m constantly feeling them and ordering them to hurt!
12-13dpo-the headache is back. Dull throbbing all day long, I feel like I have a stone on my head. Just cant shake it off, no matter how much exercise, green tea or aromatherapy i try. Increased sense of smell- I feel like everyone in the elevator has body odour. Gassy, i think a bit of heartburn. I don’t know if i can call it heartburn, but I can feel everything I have eaten in my throat for 3 hours after (tmi,sorry)
14 dpo- Tender bbs gone, no cramps nothing. Feeling massively out and thinking I have imagined symptoms all over again. Mid-day I start feeling shooting cramps in my lower back and panic. Doc thinks its all related to a nerve being pulled and thinks not related to pregnancy at all.Super crushed, Just want to POAS and end misery...
15dpo- Cramps in back continue, but I feel NO muscular pain at all. Got into a fight with DH and feeling super irritable –sure the :witch: is coming.
16 dpo-Today, AF day! Test is a faint positive!blood test puts it at 2-3 weeks pregnant.

I am mortally terrified of temping and OPKing. I tried to use my CM as an indicator of fertility this cycle. I had watery CM almost immediately after AF (from CD 7-panties wet on those days, tmi sorry)..I don’t have the abundant EWCM that stretches 2-10cm as most google results show! If i had something like it , was probably for 1 day-May 17. And I ovulated early , around CD11 (May 19) so those O-calculators are definitely BS. The watery CM turned distinctly white around May 22 (CD15) which told me that I was probably not fertile anymore. We BD’d as per SMEP (CD9, 11,12,13,14,15 and CD 11 was O-date) and felt we didn’t get enough :sex: in as I ovulated early. I started getting a lot of white abundant sort of stretchy CM from 10 dpo which felt much more in quantity than usual.

SMEP works- and I can’t thank Certainturton enough for introducing me to it
and I cant thank you all enough for being so wonderful
Here's to a ton of BFP's in the coming month!!! :yipee:

Thanks for the symptoms - the sickness wasnt just to do with prawns the :p Glad to hear it.
I'm so glad the SMEP has worked for at least one of us..and I am sure it will for more to come!! I will now be stalking you throughout your preg and hoping to join you as bump buddies soon!! FX

kbkb- Congratulations!!!! So excited for you! I know you are waiting for a blood test to confirm... but I saw that stick and that is a positive!! :) Woop woop!!!! Yeah you!! :happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congratulations kbkb- am so chuffed for you!!! How did you get the blood testback so quickly? How long had you been trying? Make sure you are not a stanger to thread as you have been a nassive support to me snd others o n here- keep reminding us Of this plans success Would love and hope that I can join you as a bump buddy! But still trying to not test early although willpower is becoming less! Massive congratulation hug to you and your oh. H&h 9 months.

Certainturton- secret for now,just told our immediate families
Hopingitwill- Of course not, intend to follow you girls all until we all become bump buddies :hugs: DH used his charm to get blood test same day

Thank you for all the nice wishes!

Thats an excellent HCG level for 16 dpo..... :happydance::happydance::happydance: HUGE CONGRATS!!!!! xxxxx

Kbkb what hcg level did you hp tests measure? Just wondering as your levels are so high now?

congrats kbkb!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months !!!!

YESSSS!! Sooo happy for you kbkb, that is fantastic news! I bet you are over the moon right now :D

YAY!! can go crazy for the button for u now :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: I hope you have a brilliant 9 months! :hugs:

Igotbabyfever- you testing again tomorrow if af doesn't show (fx she doesn't)

hello lovely ladies! Hope your all well. Im cd 11 we started BD from cd 9. Just wondering if any of you ladies used conceive + or preseed? And if so when did you use it? Not had a positive opk as yet but the line is getting darker. Feeling super excited about ttc#2!

I am thinking of trying this month - just waiting for AF to appear and then its time to crack on!!! Will anyone else be starting around the 14th ish??? Would love to have a buddy to chat too? Thanks xxx

Hi Girls!!

Kbkb- I decided to check in and see how you are doing and am soooooo happy to see your BFP!!!!!!!!! You totally made my day, and your words of encouragement to all these ladies are inspiring :)

I am rooting for all of you!

I definitely followed SMEP this month. I had a +OPK on the 28th, so I guess i'm about 6dpo.... I O'd late last month that threw me off my schedule so not sure when af is supposed to show... but I bought a million IC's so am enthusiastically caving into my POAS addiction and started testing now just for fun... I love imagining lines, can't wait to see a real one! Other than being hot the last few days, and slightly tender (.) (.), i got nada... we shall see!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->