Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Mummy2Corban- my pos OPK definitely faded in, so I think its a good sign you will O in a few days!! :sex: !

Igotbabyfever- you testing again tomorrow if af doesn't show (fx she doesn't)

No I believe Im out...Im quite suprised the :witch: showed her face already!!
I started spotting last night and now have a steady flow..so I know shes here...just odd,Im not use to her being early..maybe a day early once every 6 months...but not 3 days early :( Im sad but sooooooo ready to start the new cycle!! Im prepared to follow smep religiously and with a cbfm this time!! so hopefully I will get my bfp this time around...
so yea cbfm with smiley,50 IC hpts,preseed and lots of bding!!! bring on the next cycle!!! :haha: trying to stay positive!! but will definetly be having a few drinks tonight along with some dancing at the club :happydance:

how are u this time around??
fxed everyone gets their bfps!! :dust:

I gotta change my ticker now since the witch came early!

hello lovely ladies! Hope your all well. Im cd 11 we started BD from cd 9. Just wondering if any of you ladies used conceive + or preseed? And if so when did you use it? Not had a positive opk as yet but the line is getting darker. Feeling super excited about ttc#2!

I have conceive+. Used it a couple of times. Tmi- First time I put it inside me with finger and on him. But found that if you did foreplay it dried out on him and became sticky. It is also quite hard to apply as quite runny and you feel it is not really going in. I was thinking about getting a syringe to get itbin better and higher! Don't know what others think about this though or if the have tried it. In terms of oh after this first instance I asked the same question as you and I was then advised to put on him just before he is about to enter. However oh wasn't keen on this idea as he felt it would spoil the mood by stopping to apply. Therefore I just put it inside me before and then added a bit later on after we had finished the deed to try and keep the sperm alive a bit longer (this was probably a bit excessive)!!!

Ty11- I am due af on 7th though hoping she literally buggers ( don't mean to offend with language) off for 9 months! Do if she does show am happy to however on this forum feels like we are all buddies and are really supportive of each other as you can read from the thread.

Sprouty- love your openers about your poas addiction. Where did you get your hpt and if you don't mind me asking how much and what sensitivity.

Well girls not knowing really where I am in terms if dpo I caved in. Don't know what I was expecting as had been weeing all day and decided to test aboutvan hour ago only having been to the toilet a couple of hours earlier! As I expected got a BFN but was gutted nonetheless. Might do another with fmu. Test is 25 in sensitivity. Do you girls think that with period not due til next tues it is not sensitive enough?
Don't know why getting hopes up as have felt out all month!!!! Can someone snap me out of this and give me a reality check!!!

Well I'm a little confused...do we bd from day 8 so 8,10,12 etc or from 9? Cos lots of ladies have said they're starting on cd9? If it is 9, I'm all off track :0) lol xx

MrsFX and Conina - sorry to hear the :witch: got you. Hope you enjoy all the naughty things it brings with it...wine...brie...hot hot bath... :hugs: Will you stay for SMEP next time?

:wine: is going down nicely already thanks!! And stopping the cramps also...

Not sure what we'll do this cycle to be honest - might just wing it, but that's easy to say on CD1...

KBKB - congrats!! H&H 9 months :happydance::happydance:

Well I'm a little confused...do we bd from day 8 so 8,10,12 etc or from 9? Cos lots of ladies have said they're starting on cd9? If it is 9, I'm all off track :0) lol xx

Hi, you should start on cd8 and do cd10, 12 etc until your pos opk then 3 in a row. A couple of ladies had to start on cd9 due to problems but cd 8 is the best. So you are on schedule :)

I'm on cd 6 now so starting again soon :)

Hopingitwill: I too am considering a syringe for concieve plus. I was thinking about one that parents use for getting kids to take their medicine in. If I see one in a chemist I will give it a go. I am also trying soft cups. After 10 months I will try anything for a bfp so they should keep everything close to the cervix.

Certainturton: I will be trying smep again. OV due 17/06. Af due 02/07. Thanks.

Igotbabyfever- you testing again tomorrow if af doesn't show (fx she doesn't)[/

I gotta change my ticker now since the witch came early!

igotbabyfever- sorry to hear witch showed her face. But on th positive at least she came early to ensure you can enjoy copious amounts of alcohol tonight and crack on with next cycle- very impressive plan of action/supplies - but am hoping you will only need 1 of those hpt! where did you buy all your supplies from? How long Is your cycle normally? Maybe you should use some cheap opk just to keep check if ovulation alongside cbfm incase your af coming early has thrown your cycle out of it's normal sync- you might o early. Fx for you.

I am fed up of waiting.... Just want to know either way.... So fed up.....:growlmad:

Anyway have a freat

Hopingitwill: I too am considering a syringe for concieve plus. I was thinking about one that parents use for getting kids to take their medicine in. If I see one in a chemist I will give it a go. I am also trying soft cups. After 10 months I will try anything for a bfp so they should keep everything close to the cervix.

Certainturton: I will be trying smep again. OV due 17/06. Af due 02/07. Thanks.

Let me know how syringes go as think will be using them next cycle. I got some nice ones off vet for dog. Might see if I can get some for free as taking dog on Monday!!!:happydance:

Kbkb what hcg level did you hp tests measure? Just wondering as your levels are so high now?

As per my calculation i am 16 dpo ( most I could be was 18dpo) and I'm 172.1. the HPT was a really crappy one. 200miu ...doctor was shaking his head at it.

Hi Girls!!

Kbkb- I decided to check in and see how you are doing and am soooooo happy to see your BFP!!!!!!!!! You totally made my day, and your words of encouragement to all these ladies are inspiring :)

I am rooting for all of you!

I definitely followed SMEP this month. I had a +OPK on the 28th, so I guess i'm about 6dpo.... I O'd late last month that threw me off my schedule so not sure when af is supposed to show... but I bought a million IC's so am enthusiastically caving into my POAS addiction and started testing now just for fun... I love imagining lines, can't wait to see a real one! Other than being hot the last few days, and slightly tender (.) (.), i got nada... we shall see!!!

hey , old buddy...lovely to see you on this thread!! welcome and thank you so much for the wishes! really appreciate it...will be checking on all of you and good luck and :dust: to ALL!!

Well just done a test with fmu and got a very clear ( literally) BFN! So expecting witch to turn up tues as nipples no longer sore or getting cm. Also got a couple of spots and getting my usual af stirings so feel 99.9% out!!! Good luck to the rest of you though I expect some more kbkb flashy buttons being pressed soon!

Hey ladies. How's everyone today? I'm 3dpo....hate the 2ww xx

hello lovely ladies! Hope your all well. Im cd 11 we started BD from cd 9. Just wondering if any of you ladies used conceive + or preseed? And if so when did you use it? Not had a positive opk as yet but the line is getting darker. Feeling super excited about ttc#2!

I have conceive+. Used it a couple of times. Tmi- First time I put it inside me with finger and on him. But found that if you did foreplay it dried out on him and became sticky. It is also quite hard to apply as quite runny and you feel it is not really going in. I was thinking about getting a syringe to get itbin better and higher! Don't know what others think about this though or if the have tried it. In terms of oh after this first instance I asked the same question as you and I was then advised to put on him just before he is about to enter. However oh wasn't keen on this idea as he felt it would spoil the mood by stopping to apply. Therefore I just put it inside me before and then added a bit later on after we had finished the deed to try and keep the sperm alive a bit longer (this was probably a bit excessive)!!!

I have the applicator concieve+ is it still hard to egt it in?!!:haha: Thanks for your advice i think ill try it tommorrow night when we BD again! :thumbup: Am thinking ill get my positive opk in the next few days! I dont think its excessive...i think anything is worth ago when you want something :winkwink:

The Blood test is positive! 16 dpo HCG value =172.1

ok, I can finally feel relieved enough to say :bfp:!!!

Thank you so much for all your support girls! I could not have lasted without you all...looking forward to being bump buddies with all, and hoping for more positives soon!!!!

I am so happy for your news....i knew june was going to be a good month...i am flashing :bfp: for you..truly excited!!!!!!!!

how is everyone doing??? sorry i havent checked in..work, family and lots of :sex: so i have been busy...so happy to see a flashing BFP...i am 12 dpo, no positive opk yet but began smep on cd8....lets go June BFP's!!! :flower:

Mummycorban- not tried applicator conceive plus do can't comment- assume it will be the same as using a syringe. Wish they were clearer on packaging about how much to use!

Twinkle- tested again this morn and got bfn. Had cramps today so 99% sure af will be showing on tues if not tomorrow. Feel body is messing me about was getting a lot of ewcm and had sore nipples until yesterday when ewcm dried up. Nipples were not really sore today and then ewcm started again tonight. Am out of opk so can't test to see what is going on. I also then got af style cramps today and just wanted to burst into tears without being able to pinpoint why! My dh says I behaving very pmsy. Think emotion might be due to his cousins partner giving birth today. Am really pleased for them but want it to be me!!! Everywhere I look people are pregnant- family friends and loads shopping in Morrison! Sorry for rant. I didn't realize I needed to get it out. Bring on tues as at least should know where I stand ( way am feeling though would not be surprised if witch made an appearance during the night) !!!

Plenty- glad to hear you have been busy bedding.

As to the rest of you lovely ladies- babydust to all for those of you starting anew with smep. I an sure June wilk deliver loads of flashing bfp! For those if you testing following may cycle fx for you. We need to add some more flashy buttons to the first page!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->