Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Hey ladies.
Certain dont worry If u get a smiley and see DH the next day that's still pretty fertile. I'm tempted to just do every other day all month as I've read that is the drs advice from people. Plus good healthy sperms.

Smiely. U poor thing. Sore eyes are the worse. Pretty funny tho.

Afm driving down to Bournemouth to see my parents (followed u down certain). Couldn't get to the post office for my cbfm sticks. I bought some cb opk sticks instead (they were half price because of short date) hoping to fool my monitor with old sticks until Monday and use the other opks. I keep telling myself that the test won't make me pregnant, sex will!!!! must remember to do that!!
Have a good weekend Girlies!!

Smiley, you have made me laugh with your contact story!! I too have been wearing contacts forever (much longer than I haven't...) and have done some really stupid things (not that I'm saying what you did was stupid, mind you!:haha:). The best one was when I made some guacolmole (with jalepenos) and didn't wash my hands well enough before I took my contacts out. I managed to get flaming jalepeno burn right in my eyes! Yes...I said eyes. Because it took a minute for the sting to set in and I managed to get both of them! :dohh:

I'm new to this whole ttc thing....but Taking Charge of Your Fertillity was really hyped up somewhere (some board I was reading) so I bought it. It basically shows you how to chart, what different flucuations in your chart can mean, how your body gives signals (EWCM, for example) when you're fertile, etc. I'm sure it's super basic stuff, I just wasn't aware of any of it until I read the book. I've enjoyed the very concise descritptions of ones CM and how to tell the difference between creamy, ewcm, etc....

Smiley - forgot you eye mishap made me laugh. if it had happened in the TWW we could have put it down as symptom!!!!!! Seriously, I hope it is ok!

Certain - noticed how you have updated the first page. Noticed how our two BFP are beside each other - was that just coincidence?

Hi, No it wasn't deliberate, just the timing of their :bfp:s! was obviously a good time to test!? :) :shrug:
Sorry to hear that you are getting frustrated :hugs: have you tested again today with FMU? Really have got my F and Toes X for you! Its so annoying about the docs, they really should give you one. Maybe you should try and see the doc on another presence e.g. UTI or something and then ask? :haha:

I'm happy today as my smiley DIDN'T come this morning! First time ever I have been happy about it but it means I 'should' be able to get some :sex: in on the 1st day smiley tomorrow (the line was even darker so it is def getting there) It looks like im back to a 14 day cycle again this month, dunno what happened last time!

kbkb - How are you feeling? I love your ticker - how amazing that your baby already has a heartbeat! :happydance:

Hope you all have a lovely saturday ladies!

Smiley - forgot you eye mishap made me laugh. if it had happened in the TWW we could have put it down as symptom!!!!!! Seriously, I hope it is ok!

Certain - noticed how you have updated the first page. Noticed how our two BFP are beside each other - was that just coincidence?

Hi, No it wasn't deliberate, just the timing of their :bfp:s! was obviously a good time to test!? :) :shrug:
Sorry to hear that you are getting frustrated :hugs: have you tested again today with FMU? Really have got my F and Toes X for you! Its so annoying about the docs, they really should give you one. Maybe you should try and see the doc on another presence e.g. UTI or something and then ask? :haha:[/QUOTE

Not going to test circa few days as bfn is getting me down. Will leave it a few days and see if af rears her ugly head. If nothing will then book an appointment as was the front desk I spoke to yesterday. Have been thinking of changing doctors for a while as front desk are always unhelPful and awkward!!!

Sorry to hear that you are getting frustrated :hugs: have you tested again today with FMU? Really have got my F and Toes X for you! Its so annoying about the docs, they really should give you one. Maybe you should try and see the doc on another presence e.g. UTI or something and then ask? :haha:[/QUOTE

Not going to test circa few days as bfn is getting me down. Will leave it a few days and see if af rears her ugly head. If nothing will then book an appointment as was the front desk I spoke to yesterday. Have been thinking of changing doctors for a while as front desk are always unhelPful and awkward!!!

hey girls... BFN again today and No AF either! Tried with two different cheapy brands and predictor. Phoned doc to see if I could get a blood test - they were most unhelpful. I asked how long wouls have to be AF'less til they did one. They said they wouldnt do I blood test because they dont do them but to drop a FMU sample in and they would keep testing. Well what help is that? I am doing that myself!!!! Plus i have to be in work by 8.00 so cant drop it off. They said pick up some of those wee pots and then put sample in an envelope and post it through the door..... think it is time for a new doctor!
Just want to know now so can either be excited or move onto a new cycle.
Hows everyone else?
Hows are two SMEP BFP buddies?

Hopingitwill- GOOD luck! sounding better and better as the days pass and no AF. How can they refuse you a blood test? its mean.....:nope: defi time for a new doc

Certain- Sllllllllllllllllllllllowly sinking in....feels unreal that the baby has a heartbeat already!.:thumbup: Hope you get the O when you're back home. :dust: to you...

Saying not going to poas for a few days is easier said than done. Fighting temptation. Was thinking if I ovulated a week or more late then that would push my period back wouldn't it? However, I'd I ovulated after mon 30th (cycle day26) then I am def out as didn't bd after that. I also didn't use any opk til cycle day 30 when I was still getting what seemed to be ewcm as I had already had a few pos the week before!)

Am thinking when/if af shows that next month am going to cover all basis. This plan states that we bed until we get pos opk then bed for three days. We cover ourselves incase we ov early but what about if we ovulate late? Therefore am thinking I will follow smep but also continue bedding every two days after ov incase dates are wrong and I miss it. At least like mrs fx said above all my bases are covered. I am also going to monitor lh levels by using opk all month so at least won't be in limbo or questioning everything next cycle as I am currently doing!!! What do you girls think- should we do an extended version of smep?

Congratulations dash- another one to add to our growing list. Kbkb & sporty you should def start a smep success thread on pregnancy board!

awww congrats dash! how long have you been ttc

Oh kimbre sorry to hear about Af. To July!!
Congratulations dash. Did you do anything other than smep?

Afm. No pos on opk today. Bding starting tonight hopefully in a house full of family.

Kimbre -sorry about :witch:
Dash-congrats on :bfp: lets keep em coming in ladies!!!!
KBKB-how do you feel??
certain-good luck BD'ing
hoping---hang in there, cant believe they havent given you a blood test...

As for me, I am six DPO...had some cramping the past couple of days and I am trying not to symptom spot..but... i am also having vivid dreams like crazy...its prob nothing like usual but it is so hard not to pay attention to every little thing...:wacko:
enjoy the weekend ladies :winkwink:

Hey kimbre- sorry to hear witch got you.
Plnty- when you going to test?
Might do another test tomorrow if af doesn't show over night. If I ov a few days late and it pushed my period back then she could be due any day now. just worried about another bfn!!!

awww congrats dash! how long have you been ttc

Thanks, ladies!:hugs:
This was our first full month of TTC, we decided late last month that we were ready. I feel so lucky.:cloud9:
MrsFX- we just did SMEP & OPKs.
Baby dust to you all! :dust:

Congrats Dash!! Super encouraging to see all those BFP's coming!

Congrats on all who got their BFP!!!
Those who got a visit from AF...good luck next round!!! Might try this myself!

Did SMEP this month & got our :bfp: this morning! Good luck, ladies!
:dust::dust::dust:

FANTASTIC NEWS! Happy and healthy 9 months....:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:!!!

Hopingitwill- go to the 1st trimester forum and leave you all behind???? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I am sticking around here to cheer all of you fabulous girls for your upcoming bfp's very soon.... :hugs: FX for your test

Kimbre-sorry about the AF coming...

As for me, feeling fine through the day, just need to eat 6 mini meals instead of big meals and I keep up well...Getting bloated!!!! Not liking that cause I know baby is only a speck right now! Not fitting any of my pants :nope: :haha: Evenings are harder cause I am just verrrrrrry tired by then. I need like 9-10 hours of sleep and cant stand for too long. Being kind to myself though and taking it easy! HCG went from 172.1 on June 4 to 1648 on June 9, so doubling every 36 hours which I am told is good! so fx , all well so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->