Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Kbkb- ahhh you are sweet- think I might test again with fmu- not holding breath mind!!!

Saying not going to poas for a few days is easier said than done. Fighting temptation. Was thinking if I ovulated a week or more late then that would push my period back wouldn't it? However, I'd I ovulated after mon 30th (cycle day26) then I am def out as didn't bd after that. I also didn't use any opk til cycle day 30 when I was still getting what seemed to be ewcm as I had already had a few pos the week before!)

Am thinking when/if af shows that next month am going to cover all basis. This plan states that we bed until we get pos opk then bed for three days. We cover ourselves incase we ov early but what about if we ovulate late? Therefore am thinking I will follow smep but also continue bedding every two days after ov incase dates are wrong and I miss it. At least like mrs fx said above all my bases are covered. I am also going to monitor lh levels by using opk all month so at least won't be in limbo or questioning everything next cycle as I am currently doing!!! What do you girls think- should we do an extended version of smep?

I would be testing all the time if it were me!! I think you are right about extendeing it, I was thinking I may do the same actually because when looking back over my symptom chart for last cycle i think I may actually have ov 4 days after pos opk, do you reckon thats possible? i then would have missed it coz we stopped BDing so much. I think this month we will try to do it every other day after the 3 days in a row. (hope DH will cope..:haha:)

Kimbre - sorry to hear the witch got you :hugs: lots of luck for next month. Enjoy a nice :wine: and hot bath!

Dash CONGRATULATIONS!! how exciting for you! Its great to hear the plan works!! :happydance:

AFM - I got my smiley this morn (cd14 again as normal) and im heading back home today -gonna jump DH when I get back :haha: Although we do have FIL in the house tonight so will ahve to be :shhh: :blush:

Well another bloody bfn! Am sick now. Don't think is my month as surely 5 days late I should be getting something if I were. Not even the tiniest faintest line ... Am going to tempt fate and wear White trousers to a christening today if witch is coming then surly that is the most evil time to come!!!!

Question to spouty, kbkb and dash- out of interest did you continue bedding after you thought you ovulated?

Certain- it is def possible as just because you get pos ppk doesnt mean you ovulate - do you temp? What did that show? I def think we should do extended version if smep to cover all angles. The more I think about it the more I amwondering if I ovulated at least a week late as I thought I was still getting ewcm so matbe as I had been I'll my body kept trying to ovulate!! However by that time I was symptom spotting and was taking it as a sign of pregnancy. I think I will use opk all month too just for my reassurance and at least then if I keep getting pos I have evidence for doctor.

Anyone else onboard this extended version?

Smiley/ soxofan/ everyone else- how you doing this cycle?

I am with you Hopingitwill. Might even just bd every other day or just 2 days in a row around OV. But this is not smep. The problem we have is that after the 3 consecutive days we just want a beak and like u guys start the tww assuming I've ov'd.

Our time will come ladies. Keep bding.

Hoping it will: I hope the christening goes well. Day a little prayer for your own babies christening while ur there. X

Hello ladies!!

Well lots has been happening!! Sorry haven't had a chance to check in, we were away at a wedding in Bournemouth (Seems Bourney was the place to be this weekend hey!) on Sat and just got back today. Have also just had the MOTHER off all spring cleans, and now basking in the tidiness and cleanliness of my home :D

Congratulations to Dash on the :bfp: - Fantastic news that SMEP worked so fast for you! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Questions to you lovely ladies with the bfp's - Did you follow SMEP exactly? were there any days you missed, or messed up a bit / made up for another day? Just wondering if there is room for error!

I definitely agree with following the extended version! I put far too much stock in assuming I O once I get my +OPK - when in reality last month I must have O'ved a week later, but by then I was taking a break from all the bd'ing and assuming i'd done enough!

Hopingitwill - How are you hun? How frustrating that you've still got bfn. I think if the witch doesn't show when you're tempting her with white trousers surely she is never going to show!! Thinking of you lots, and fx you get the answer we all want you to get soon!

Kimbre - :hugs::hugs::hugs: Sorry about AF arriving. Are you going to try SMEP again?

ptntly wtg - Hows the tww going? Cramping and dreams are a very positive sign! When are you planning on testing first?

Certain - Yay for getting your +OPK and not being away!

AFM - on CD10 now, so due another bd tonight! No +OPK yet, but that's not surprising. Starting to get near the days that actually count (in my head anyway!) and getting a bit nervous, I really want this cycle to work!! But I spose just wanting it really bad is not enough :growlmad:

Hope you've all had nice weekends!! xxx

update 11dpo af due tomorrow bfn... sucks.. got an obgyn appt wed so if she doesnt show they will do a pregnancy test before my appt on wed... so hopefully she stays away... idk im thinking im out.

update 11dpo af due tomorrow bfn... sucks.. got an obgyn appt wed so if she doesnt show they will do a pregnancy test before my appt on wed... so hopefully she stays away... idk im thinking im out.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks.. just so disapointed. God hates me thats my conclusion im not good enough for anything. Gave me a bad family, a bad upbringing, a bad everything except my husband and even his family hates me.. Geez i feel so left out of everything. No friends, No family, No BFP... might as well just realized its never gonna happen.. BOO ME and my stupid body... God gives everyone in my family a bfp when they are on drugs or living off welfare but me no my body wont work... so therefore he loves them way more than me...

I'm not religious by any means- but maybe he has bigger plans for you? Like maybe you're going to start an organization to help & be an inspiration to woman who have had issues TTC. Keep your head up, you're a wonderful human being!
I don't think it's over for you, I have faith that you WILL get your BFP... it might not be right now, it might be when you least expect it & you might have to do somethings you never planned on doing- but you WILL get it. Don't put your faith in someone else who is in 'control' of this situation- YOU be in control of it! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

im trying.. so hard... i believe in God but dont believe everything people say or believe.... But anyways off the subject of religion. I think ive done all that i could. ive tried fertilaid opks, temping, smep, every day, nothing is working... nothing at all.. what more can i do??? ive done tried almost everything besides my cbfm.... and nothing has worked i think i just might not ever get pregnant... it sure is looking that way

and lol..

You will, I know it's hard to stay positive especially when things aren't going how you wanted... but I swear positive energy works! You should read 'the Secret' if you haven't already.

whats the secret?? sounds good i have lots of ttc books nothing has helped yet... lol

It's not about TTC, it's about how to put thoughts out to the universe to get what you want, and 1 negative thought is more powerful than 100 positive (SO KEEP THOSE NEGITIVE THOUGHTS AWAY!). It's an ancient Toltec wisdom or something.

awesome im so gonna get it! do you know anything about temping

okay .... just wondering.. glad you got your bfp. did you have any symtoms

Hopingitwill- Yeah , I think I O'd in the May 17-19 window, I wasnt too sure of the exact date. So we kept BDing every day until May 21...That was as long as I had EWCM. Sure is weird what your cycle's doing, but tempting the :witch: with white is NOT a good idea (mine would always show up when I wear white!! :haha:)

Smiley-We BD'd CD 5, CD9,CD 11, 12,13,14,15 (CD 11 was O-day)-so not exactly but i think close enough...

Alicia- :hugs: hoping the :dust: fairy blesses you soon!

Thanks! Yes I did... didn't notice this one till the night before I tested, but I wasn't eating much & usually before I get my period I get 'the insatiable hunger':haha:
Also, my boobs basically tripled in size & got very sore & vascular.
I've also been nauseous, but I feel like I am every month before AF...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->