Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Hopingitwill - If you look on the pregnancy test forum, there is a lady in there (Miss Zoie or something similar) who has only just got her BFP at like 30dpo and 18 or so days late for AF (the title is similarly worded to that) - I was glued to it whilst trying to keep hope for myself last cycle! It really does give you hope though! Good luck!!

Also, I have to giggle at BFP being spelt wrong :D - you can change it if you wanted though, just click edit on your first post and click advance edit or something like that.... Although I quite like it as BPF. :flower:

P.S - Thanks for that link, going to go read up on success rates now!!

Going to leave it in hope it attracts interest as people think 'What does it stand for!!! Any suggestions - Big Panic Forum?:happydance:

i still have fx for you...it is not over until AF comes so hang in there!!!!:thumbup:

Smiley - check out this thread -Evening Primrose Oil. According to it it def makes you Ov early but apparently you should stop taking it after you Ov as it makes your uterus contract or something. Check it out anyway.

Mrs FX - Good luck with both bding and weight loss. I could do with losing some too as want to go on holiday over summer. Am hoping will have an excuse in form of a BFN to not have to worry Haha!!

Igotbabyfever & ptnly - thanks for your prayers and Fx. Got cramps now so really need them as not feeling positive at min! I think thread could do with another BFP so hoping it will be and that it then spreads to you all!

Thanks all of you for your support.... would be going even more mad without you all! Hope it happens for us all and we can start a SMEP bump buddies thread!!!

Just researched and learnt something that has made me doubtful. I didn't realize that if I ov late then period would be due latest hence might not be late at all as was not temping so unsure when I ov got what I thought was a pos opk on the tues but also had when I tested out of interest on the thurs and fri! Gutted!

Ahhh girls, 10DPO and :bfp::headspin:!!!!! I can even see the line from far away, tested with IC from ebay this morn and slight barely there squinter, few hours later, found an old dollar store test and the line showed up right away, no squinting necessary! I didn't have time for it to sink in bc DH decided to play a joke on me and swear he doesn't see anything! I was convincing him, shoving it in his face at all distances, and ten minutes later as im near tears thinking im crazy he says 'just kidding its definitely there, want tea?' wow.

Symptoms: 3DPO- now: constant fever 99.3-99.6 (Red flag!). Feel hot and tired. Not sick though. Rash on chest from sitting in the sun for 10 min, still hasn't dissappeared.
8DPO- (.) (.) are crazy sore, were a little before but now can't take bra off.
Im a 34A and DH said my nipples are now half the size of my whole bb LOL
9DPO- crampy (pinchy, not like af), blood tinged cm for a min.
10DPO- my face is SHINY!!! woke up today and said, by the end of the day, im totally getting my :bfp:, YAY!

I actually ordered 50 IC's from ebay (wondfo) that should arrive in few days. Anyone want? I'm all peed out!!! :wacko:

Good luck girls, this is an awesome month for BFP, Horray for February babies!!!

Hopingitwill- Don't get discouraged! Thats actually why I didn't get my bfp last month, I bd every night until what i thought was ewcm, then stopped for a week! I O'd one week late and af came a week late... As long as you continued to BD even after your +opk, your chances are super good! Praying for more bump buddies!!!

awww congrats sprouty. how long have you been trying?

2nd month!! 2 has always been my lucky number :) my first line this morning looked like a super faint evap too, and now im sure it wasn't just my imagination, so be positive, praying for your BFP any day now!!!!!

smiley thanks.. having strange symtoms.. usually really bad cramping.. a week before up until day of af.. not this week. non in sight just twinges in belly .. weird sensation

Ahhh girls, 10DPO and :bfp::headspin:!!!!! I can even see the line from far away, tested with IC from ebay this morn and slight barely there squinter, few hours later, found an old dollar store test and the line showed up right away, no squinting necessary! I didn't have time for it to sink in bc DH decided to play a joke on me and swear he doesn't see anything! I was convincing him, shoving it in his face at all distances, and ten minutes later as im near tears thinking im crazy he says 'just kidding its definitely there, want tea?' wow.

Symptoms: 3DPO- now: constant fever 99.3-99.6 (Red flag!). Feel hot and tired. Not sick though. Rash on chest from sitting in the sun for 10 min, still hasn't dissappeared.
10DPO- my face is SHINY!!! woke up today and said, by the end of the day, im totally getting my :bfp:, YAY!

I actually ordered 50 IC's from ebay (wondfo) that should arrive in few days. Anyone want? I'm all peed out!!! :wacko:

Good luck girls, this is an awesome month for BFP, Horray for February babies!!!

congrats!!!! i am loving the BFP's on here...lets keep em rolling in!!! congrats again!!!! :flower:

CONGRATULATIONS SPROUTY!! How awesome!! I'm 11dpo and af is due today. I thought I was out of the game, but you've given me renewed hope! I tested yesterday with an IC (not FMU), and it was negative. Now I wished I had tested this AM! I do think I'm out of the game this cycle, but I'm hoping not. Huge congratulations again. That's awesome!

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: CONGRATULATIONS SPROUTY!!!!
that is fantastic news!

Join the February babies club!

Hi everyone - my HPT (IC) arrived today so when I got back from work i took one. Still a BFN. AF still not shown nipples not sore but still got CM. Think i will test again with FMU next couple of days if AF doesnt show and then will buy a digi at weekend. Finding it harder than in tww as because AF is late everyday that passes am getting hope up and keep running to toilet to check it hasnt started. Infact running to toilet to check she hasnt arrived is taking over my POAS addicition!!!! Anyway trying to keep hopes up but feeling some cramps so starting to get dispondent. Glad to hear people are back in serious bding mode though and up for next cycle!

KBKB - have started a thread in hope of finding some hopeful news - Called BPF help -when did you find out you were pregnant (spelt BFP wrong!) on tiltle - how embarrasing!!! JJust hoping other will say that takes them a few days after AF to show rather than DPO days as i am not completeley sure when i ov - could be 1 of 3 days. Will you go and post on it to bump it up for me? Thanks Hun

Found this link earlier - dont know if others have seen but got some statistics on success of SMEP - thought you guys might want to check it out as some months a quarter of people have gotten BFP's so if this were to transalate across to this thread it could be quite a number. Title is: Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Anyway hope everyone is ok. Thanks for listening girls this is def the most supportive thread for me on BaB!

Keep the faith, Hopingitwill!!! :dance: :dance: I am sensing a big flashing bfp coming. I am going now to look for the BIG PANIC
FORUM thread! Lol..

MrsFX- You going to just slink into that dress! so keep up the good work! Diss the thermometer!

Smiley- I discontinued EPO because i have heard all kinds of mixed reports...If you're taking it, defi stop after O

Thanks kbkb, Anything to take my mind off of the tww.
Congratulations Sprouty. You lucky thing. What a great surprise at 10dpo!!

AFM cd 6. Cbfm asked for a stick!! My sticks are waiting for collection at the postoffice!! Had to give it one from last month. Think I had it fooled!! Picking up my cbfm sticks and softcups today! Eek!

Congratulations sprouty. Happy 9&9 months! Kbkb- younow have a bump buddy!

YAY!!! Congratulations Sprouty :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

It's so nice to come on and see a flashing :bfp: :happydance:

IGotBabyFever - Oh yes, we are on the same cd :D I'm good thank you, just glad to be getting into smep and starting the bd'ing tomorrow! How are you? I'm feeling quite positive about his cycle (but then i'm always positive at the start!!)

Hopingitwill - How are you? Any sign of AF? I have my fx that we will be using that lovely button for you soon!! Yeh if you ov late then AF will be due later, so hopefully that's good news and it means you've still got loads of time to get that bfp in!!

Thanks for the info girls on EPO, will have a good read up of it today.

Got a question about OPK's now - What time of the day do you test? do you test more than once? and what OPK's are you using? Just trying to work out when I should be testing with the ic I have. I think the digital smiley ones are good to use with fmu (correct me if im wrong?) - but not sure about the others!

Anyway, congratulations again sprouty!!! So happy for you!!! Come on ladies, let's turn this SMEP ttc thread into a SMEP bumps thread! :flower:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

YAY!!! Congratulations Sprouty :bfp :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

It's so nice to come on and see a flashing :bfp: :happydance:

IGotBabyFever - Oh yes, we are on the same cd :D I'm good thank you, just glad to be getting into smep and starting the bd'ing tomorrow! How are you? I'm feeling quite positive about his cycle (but then i'm always positive at the start!!)

Hopingitwill - How are you? Any sign of AF? I have my fx that we will be using that lovely button for you soon!! Yeh if you ov late then AF will be due later, so hopefully that's good news and it means you've still got loads of time to get that bfp in!!

Thanks for the info girls on EPO, will have a good read up of it today.

Got a question about OPK's now - What time of the day do you test? do you test more than once? and what OPK's are you using? Just trying to work out when I should be testing with the ic I have. I think the digital smiley ones are good to use with fmu (correct me if im wrong?) - but not sure about the others!

Anyway, congratulations again sprouty!!! So happy for you!!! Come on ladies, let's turn this SMEP ttc thread into a SMEP bumps thread! :flower:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Very glad to have a bump buddy....here's to more!!!

WOOOOO :bfp: Congratulations!! So happy for you and so lucky on your 2nd month :) :hugs:

So Good Morning ladies! Sorry for being a bit out of the loop recently, just been really busy at work! Was lovely to come on ths morn and see lots of flashing BFPs!!

Hopingitwill - I still have my FX for you! It still sounding good. You will always have the same LP so if its normally 14 days and you ovulate later you will still have to wait 14 days until your AF. :(

Soxfan- shame about the bfn but you should def test tomorrow with FMU and see - keep us updated and lots of dust to you :hugs:

MrsFX- I am sure you will be able to get into the dress no probs! I am also losing weight at the mo. I joined slimming world a month ago and i think its great! I've got my weekly weigh in tonight...eeek!

Smiley - I too have heard mixed reports about primrose oil but I think it is well documented that you should stop taking it after ov - it can also be used by overdue ladies to induce labour( the uterus contracts) so best to avoid it i think., it could cause early MC! Re the ovu tests, some ladies test twice a day but with my CB I just do it with FMU. I know you can soemtimes miss a surge which is why some people do it in the morn and afternoon but either way you should have not peed for 4 hours before. Good Luck (ps. would def recommend getting a CB digi...love smiley faces)

AFM - so here i am on cd11, we have managed to :sex: on cd 8 and 10 so going well so far. Although it is now turning out to be a bit complicated... I am going away today for the weekend but Ive managed to persuade DH to come to my sisters (staying there before we leave) with me tonight so we can DTD tomorrow morning before we leave :blush: thus covering cd12, then I will be back on Sunday eve (cd14) so we can to it then too, however that is now when FIL will be staying at our house...so basically we have 2 days of hush hush :sex:...humph!
Im also confused about my ov...I have been using opks since cd6 and havent had my smiley yet. Im not worried about it as its only cd11 but (and i know you shouldn't look) the lines on the stick to tend to get darker as ov approaches and this month so far it was quite dark on cd7 but has since then got steadily fainter and fainter and today it was barely there! Do you think I could poss have ov really early!?! or will I have another surge later? Im confused :( TMI WARNING I did have some wierd CM yesterday eve when i wiped..kind of white/clear jelly, not quite stretchy like EWCM is supposed to be..hmmmmm. What do you ladies (my fountains of knowledge and advice) think?

So Good Morning ladies! Sorry for being a bit out of the loop recently, just been really busy at work! Was lovely to come on ths morn and see lots of flashing BFPs!!

Hopingitwill - I still have my FX for you! It still sounding good. You will always have the same LP so if its normally 14 days and you ovulate later you will still have to wait 14 days until your AF. :(

Soxfan- shame about the bfn but you should def test tomorrow with FMU and see - keep us updated and lots of dust to you :hugs:

MrsFX- I am sure you will be able to get into the dress no probs! I am also losing weight at the mo. I joined slimming world a month ago and i think its great! I've got my weekly weigh in tonight...eeek!

Smiley - I too have heard mixed reports about primrose oil but I think it is well documented that you should stop taking it after ov - it can also be used by overdue ladies to induce labour( the uterus contracts) so best to avoid it i think., it could cause early MC! Re the ovu tests, some ladies test twice a day but with my CB I just do it with FMU. I know you can soemtimes miss a surge which is why some people do it in the morn and afternoon but either way you should have not peed for 4 hours before. Good Luck (ps. would def recommend getting a CB digi...love smiley faces)

AFM - so here i am on cd11, we have managed to :sex: on cd 8 and 10 so going well so far. Although it is now turning out to be a bit complicated... I am going away today for the weekend but Ive managed to persuade DH to come to my sisters (staying there before we leave) with me tonight so we can DTD tomorrow morning before we leave :blush: thus covering cd12, then I will be back on Sunday eve (cd14) so we can to it then too, however that is now when FIL will be staying at our house...so basically we have 2 days of hush hush :sex:...humph!
Im also confused about my ov...I have been using opks since cd6 and havent had my smiley yet. Im not worried about it as its only cd11 but (and i know you shouldn't look) the lines on the stick to tend to get darker as ov approaches and this month so far it was quite dark on cd7 but has since then got steadily fainter and fainter and today it was barely there! Do you think I could poss have ov really early!?! or will I have another surge later? Im confused :( TMI WARNING I did have some wierd CM yesterday eve when i wiped..kind of white/clear jelly, not quite stretchy like EWCM is supposed to be..hmmmmm. What do you ladies (my fountains of knowledge and advice) think?

Certain- ANY CM clear and colourless or watery is good (i think , only because that's how I timed BD :)) ...whitish is not fertile...i dont think any of us gets EWCM, guess thats only for mr google :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->