Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Hello ladies!!

Well lots has been happening!! Sorry haven't had a chance to check in, we were away at a wedding in Bournemouth (Seems Bourney was the place to be this weekend hey!) on Sat and just got back today. Have also just had the MOTHER off all spring cleans, and now basking in the tidiness and cleanliness of my home :D

Congratulations to Dash on the :bfp: - Fantastic news that SMEP worked so fast for you! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Questions to you lovely ladies with the bfp's - Did you follow SMEP exactly? were there any days you missed, or messed up a bit / made up for another day? Just wondering if there is room for error!

I definitely agree with following the extended version! I put far too much stock in assuming I O once I get my +OPK - when in reality last month I must have O'ved a week later, but by then I was taking a break from all the bd'ing and assuming i'd done enough!

Hopingitwill - How are you hun? How frustrating that you've still got bfn. I think if the witch doesn't show when you're tempting her with white trousers surely she is never going to show!! Thinking of you lots, and fx you get the answer we all want you to get soon!

Kimbre - :hugs::hugs::hugs: Sorry about AF arriving. Are you going to try SMEP again?

ptntly wtg - Hows the tww going? Cramping and dreams are a very positive sign! When are you planning on testing first?

Certain - Yay for getting your +OPK and not being away!

AFM - on CD10 now, so due another bd tonight! No +OPK yet, but that's not surprising. Starting to get near the days that actually count (in my head anyway!) and getting a bit nervous, I really want this cycle to work!! But I spose just wanting it really bad is not enough :growlmad:

Hope you've all had nice weekends!! xxx

planning on testing June 22 or 23...i am due on June 21st....i get too disappointed when i test early... good luck bd'ing!!!

Mrs FX - Said a prayer for us all. Was hard as got all the questions 'When are you two going to have a baby'. People dont realise how much it hurts when you have been trying since January have just had a BFN a couple of hours earlier when you are five days late for AF!!! Really felt like spitting my dummy out, but smiled sweetly and said ' We havn't had enough people volunter to babysit!'
I thin we can get away with still classifying it as SMEP - possibly name it ' Modern Extended making certain SMEP works and OV doesnt escape Plan!!!! Even if you bed the 3 days you still would then get a days break before starting the bedding again. Am thinking might make 2ww a bit easier as you wont be questioning everything and the extra bedding might keep us occupied and be a good way to burn of sweet. Will also help with weight loss for us girls trying to lose weight too!!!!! hahah!

KBKB - You prove my theory a bit as you continued to bed for a few days after you thought you OV - so if you did ov late you caught the egg (Remind me -was your AF late cause that could indicate that you did Ov late then?). It will be interesting if on your scan they can pinnpoint if the day you think you Ov was accurate. The white trousers have had that effect on the witch before hence why I tried it - didnt work though still AF'less.

Alticam - It sounds like you have had a lot of stress in your life and maybe that is counteracting and stopping you getting your BFP (alongside medical issues). Perhaps when you least expect it and relax it will happen for you.... I know it is easier said then done and I liKe you am allowing TTC and POAS addiction to take over until I get what i want, but it sounds like you have had even more stress and it might be your bodies way of saying relax. I think you need your husband to whisk you away somewhere hot for a couple of weeks, get drunk every night and have lots of carefree, sex - and then if that doesnt work at least you got a good holiday LOL!!! Also think about how many people fall pregnant when drunk!!! I agree with Dash though - Positive thinking!

Plntly - you joining us on extended verion of SMEP incase we Ov later than predicted?

Smiley - you are my positive beacon, but am now prep[aring myself for having to get the doctor to give me something that will cause AF to start. Chances are that will mean I might be away from DH this month on fertile week as am away from Mon - Fri!!!!

Certain
- Your list on first page is starting to get the BFP's this thread deserves. I Can feel alot more coming. As you are further in cycle I look forward to hearing how your extra bedding works out! Are you temping too?

Dash and Sprouty - Did you continue bedding after you Ovulated?

And to everyone..... Lets get our BFP's and join Dash, KBKB and Sprouty!

Sorry for long post girls!!!

yeah.. well i dont drink neither does my hubbi but thanks for the suggestion.. and right now isnt the time to go on vaca... we are trying to look for a house to buy .. I know im stressing.. i just want this so bad.. next cycle i will only be temping following smep and using my cbfm..and buy no preg test until im late... lol...goodluck to everyone.. af might come tomorrow

seen a few of your posts alicia... really goodluck to u, im 4 days late, latest ive ever been. i hope we all get BFPS!!!

same here.. you have good signs.. if af is late have you tested??? hopefully af stays away for me. and i find out im pregnant wed at the dr's office..

I tested last week with a paper strip...bfn.... and tested using a supermarket store homebrand test...bfn.... will test again tuesday morning x

goodluck if af stays away my drs office is gonna do one anyway on wed so hopefully im pregnant and it will show up then...:drunk: to us being Hopeful

thanks.. i really want this 5 year ttc wait to be over with im tired of every month being another disappointment added to my list

Mrs FX - Said a prayer for us all. Was hard as got all the questions 'When are you two going to have a baby'. People dont realise how much it hurts when you have been trying since January have just had a BFN a couple of hours earlier when you are five days late for AF!!! Really felt like spitting my dummy out, but smiled sweetly and said ' We havn't had enough people volunter to babysit!'
I thin we can get away with still classifying it as SMEP - possibly name it ' Modern Extended making certain SMEP works and OV doesnt escape Plan!!!! Even if you bed the 3 days you still would then get a days break before starting the bedding again. Am thinking might make 2ww a bit easier as you wont be questioning everything and the extra bedding might keep us occupied and be a good way to burn of sweet. Will also help with weight loss for us girls trying to lose weight too!!!!! hahah!

KBKB - You prove my theory a bit as you continued to bed for a few days after you thought you OV - so if you did ov late you caught the egg (Remind me -was your AF late cause that could indicate that you did Ov late then?). It will be interesting if on your scan they can pinnpoint if the day you think you Ov was accurate. The white trousers have had that effect on the witch before hence why I tried it - didnt work though still AF'less.

Alticam - It sounds like you have had a lot of stress in your life and maybe that is counteracting and stopping you getting your BFP (alongside medical issues). Perhaps when you least expect it and relax it will happen for you.... I know it is easier said then done and I liKe you am allowing TTC and POAS addiction to take over until I get what i want, but it sounds like you have had even more stress and it might be your bodies way of saying relax. I think you need your husband to whisk you away somewhere hot for a couple of weeks, get drunk every night and have lots of carefree, sex - and then if that doesnt work at least you got a good holiday LOL!!! Also think about how many people fall pregnant when drunk!!! I agree with Dash though - Positive thinking!

Plntly - you joining us on extended verion of SMEP incase we Ov later than predicted?

Smiley - you are my positive beacon, but am now prep[aring myself for having to get the doctor to give me something that will cause AF to start. Chances are that will mean I might be away from DH this month on fertile week as am away from Mon - Fri!!!!

Certain
- Your list on first page is starting to get the BFP's this thread deserves. I Can feel alot more coming. As you are further in cycle I look forward to hearing how your extra bedding works out! Are you temping too?

I didn't BD again after O.

Thanks for the concerns abouty AF how is everyone doing ? I know how u feel Alicia and although I have not been trying as long it's still so hard to be disapointed every month . I will be trying smep and pressed OPKs and soft cups again

Thanks for the prayer hopingitwill. We have been lucky that people don't ask about us ttc. I have told quite a few of my good friends and that has helped. I would be tempted to say 'we're working on it' but don't know what the consequences would be!!

I will pray that you get some answers this week.

so I posted a thread venting about Fedex not delivering my smiley opk ...and now I will update you ladies...
we planned on following smep properly this cycle,but fedex messed that up for us...they claim to have delivered the package to the front door...but apparently not my front door,because I dont have them!!!
I checked with all of my neighbors and noone has the package...so now I have to wait until fedex calls me back tomorrow...I am beyond pissed off...I was suppose to start usin the smiley opk TODAY!!! dh doesnt want me to spend anymore money on kits...so looks like smep wont be followed properly again this cycle :(
I will continue to do every other day and then a few days in a row..but wont count on a bfp this time around,since we followed smep without the opk last cycle and got nothing but bfn's!
Ive got my fxed you all get your bfps!! I think I'll go cry now,Im so mad at Fedex shipping!

Certain

I didn't BD again after O.

No in fact, I think I ovulated early....!

Sorry about AF twinkle :hugs: Lots of luck for next cycle. Enjoy the wine :flower:

IGotBabyFever - how annoying about your cbfm!! I'd be furious!! Is there nothing that can be done until they get back to you?

MrsFX - I am similar to you, i've told a few of my good friends about ttc so that has kept most of the questions away. There's always someone who has to ask though isn't there! I've been close to losing it a few times, Yes we do want another baby, we have done so for about 6 months now!!! Arghhh!

Hopingitwill - How are you today? Any news? Hope you are getting some answers!

CertainTurton - Are you in the tww now?? :flower:

How is everyone else today? I have such a huge headache!! lack of caffeine is not going down well, nor is it making me a very nice person - hoping to come out the other side soon though!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->