Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Well just woke up can't take my temp bc I usually take it a 8am it's 6:44 am and so I'm laying here having bad indigestion no cramping no sign of af YET... Lots of cm though

twinkle - no we will keep this one - ive changed the name slightly so its more long term and i will leave peoples name with and :witch: for a couple of days then move them down to start again :)

Aliciatm - sorry to hear you are feeling uncomfortable - hoping they are good signs!! FX!!

Smiley - I think I am either O day or 1dpo...it depends if you count day smiley as 0 day or the day after!? will prob say i am 1dpo tbh :) we managed to quietly dtd yesterday so will do it again tonight and tomorrow then back onto every other day hopefully! phew!

Hey ladies, how are you all? Im CD19 no +opk as yet :( been BD since CD9...still going strong!! Hehe!

twinkle - no we will keep this one - ive changed the name slightly so its more long term and i will leave peoples name with and :witch: for a couple of days then move them down to start again :)

Aliciatm - sorry to hear you are feeling uncomfortable - hoping they are good signs!! FX!!

Smiley - I think I am either O day or 1dpo...it depends if you count day smiley as 0 day or the day after!? will prob say i am 1dpo tbh :) we managed to quietly dtd yesterday so will do it again tonight and tomorrow then back onto every other day hopefully! phew!

I have been counting smiley as O day, this might be where i've been going a bit wrong. Who knows! Sounds like you're doing well with the bd-ing, especially if you continue with extended SMEP plans for every other day! I am really hoping to do that this month as well!

Mummy2Corban - Hello! :wave: Are you still doing every other day at the moment? Must be a +opk just around the corner!! What day do you normally get it?

yep still :sex:everyother day! OPK line is getting darker so maybe O is coming? Well this is my 1st proper cycle since having my LO in november! Had a positive OPK on the 13th/14th may then 2 weeks later my first PP AF arrived! AF was like usual but im still waiting for O...Cycles used to be 28 days :shrug: Just playing the waiting game right now. How are you?

I'm good thank you! Wow, so your lo is about 7 months?? Amazing! I would have loved to have another close together, OH was not as enthusiastic about that though!

Just on CD11 so having a break from the :sex: this evening, back on it again tomorrow! I'm hoping i'll o at a reasonable day this month but really have no idea, so just waiting on that little smiley face! But yeh, just playing that great waiting game as well.... my least favourite of all the games!!

I wanted another straight away...hehe :haha: but OH said not until LO is 6 months! His now breast/formula fed so thats why i think AF came back :) hoping a +opk shows up soon....the waiting is killer isnt it! Glad to hear your well! God i hope my cylce doesnt last for ages cause it will feel like we are:sex: for ages!

First cycle trying SMEP, and it worked! :bfp:

Hopefully this one sticks.

I wanted another straight away...hehe :haha: but OH said not until LO is 6 months! His now breast/formula fed so thats why i think AF came back :) hoping a +opk shows up soon....the waiting is killer isnt it! Glad to hear your well! God i hope my cylce doesnt last for ages cause it will feel like we are:sex: for ages!

Haha, I wanted another straight away as well - My OH just thought I was mad!! That was good timing for AF then, it's like you're body is agreeing with your decision! :D It does seem like a lot of :sex: - but it's all got to be worth it for that bfp! (Haha, i'm making it sound as if it's a chore to bd!)

CONGRATULATIONS!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance:

Haha, I wanted another straight away as well - My OH just thought I was mad!! That was good timing for AF then, it's like you're body is agreeing with your decision! :D It does seem like a lot of :sex: - but it's all got to be worth it for that bfp! (Haha, i'm making it sound as if it's a chore to bd!)

Well to start with my OH thought i was crazy but i kept telling him how nice it would be to have them close and now he totally agrees! Totally miss being pregnant too! I agree my body agrees too :haha: just hopefully i O sooner rather than later! What no are you ttc? Def worth all the :sex: to get a bfp!!!

Hey Ladies,

I was on the SMEP and when I got my positive SMILEY opk, I dtd three days in a row and then got another SMILEY opk plus a PEAK on my CBFM... so to another three nights of dtd :haha:

My chart indicates ovulation at cd 12 but with the Peak today and another positive OPK I'm thinking I will ovulate today. It's just going to take FF a few days to readjust :wacko:

Hi Everyone :wave:

Do you mind if I join you all? :flower: I've been ttc number 1 for 11 months now but still no joy :cry: Have had a read up on SMEP and began it a few days ago for our last cycle before heading off to the docs for tests (or whatever they do :shrug:) I've been lurking for a couple days and you all seem lovely so would be great to be able to share this journey with someone. Have read that smep has quite a good success rate, so i'm really hoping that this could be the month!

CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance: Makes me so happy to see this working for people!! :bfp: :bfp: Did you do anything else this month e.g. preseed?

...Becky..welcome! :hi: as you can see were starting to get some good old BFP's now and this plan has been shown to be pretty good so lots of FX for you :) I have added you to the list, do you know when your next af is due or when you may test from?

CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance: Makes me so happy to see this working for people!! :bfp: :bfp: Did you do anything else this month e.g. preseed?

...Becky..welcome! :hi: as you can see were starting to get some good old BFP's now and this plan has been shown to be pretty good so lots of FX for you :) I have added you to the list, do you know when your next af is due or when you may test from?

Thank you! AF is due 1st July (My birthday :D) and i'll probably begin testing around 27th June. Can never wait until AF due date to test :blush:

It's so good to see this being successful for people :happydance:

Congratulations armyofus! H&h9 months. Let's keep these bfp rolling in.
Still no sign of af. Will be a week late tomorrow and basicLly onto 40 day cycle from my 32 day. At this rate certain/smiley you will be lapping me. Just want to move onto next cycle now. Did not test as sick of bfn!!!! Booked in to doctors on wednes so will see what they say!

Armyofus. Congratulations. What great and encouraging news.

Hopingitwill: don't loose heart hon. I hope the drs will be helpful to you. I wonder what is going on in there!?!

Welcome Becky. I think we have the same cycle. I hope it works for you this month.

Afm still not been to the postoffice for my softcups and cbfm sticks. Frustrated! It's all about the grapefruit juice. Want my softcups!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->