Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Army... Congratulations on your BFP....great news.

Hopingitwill: hang in there, i am glad you are going to docs on wed..i wish you all the best and maybe you will get a bfp at docs

Welcome Becky. ... we have been getting some great news rolling in on this thread...FX for you

So I am 8dpo and stuck in this tww...i have been having vivid dreams every night and i rarely have this.....i cant stand to symptom spot but it is difficult..cramps here and there but this is a regular thing for me so i dont know what to think....just trying to get through this tww...if it doesnt work this month i will be joining in on the extended version lol...we will see...:blush:

Hopingitwill - Glad you got in at the doctors, I hope they give you some answers!! (mostly hope that they give you your bfp :D) If they wont give you a blood test bring out the tears and have a bit of a breakdown...I've always found this approach works well :) Good luck! :flower:

..Becky.. - Hello! Good luck with SMEP, I hope you get your bfp - what a great birthday present that would be!!

ptntly wtg - You're doing great :D - tww is over half way finished, hopefully the cramps are a good sign of that bfp coming! FX for you :hugs:

Mummy2Corban - I'm ttc number 2! DS was a lovely surprise (we were ntnp type thing, but really was not expecting it - maybe a bit naive on our part!) so ttc is quite new to me. (well it was when I first started 5/6 months ago!) - it's very exciting, but just want that bfp now!! What about you? Is this number 2?

xxx

yeah tis number 2 for us. First time i came off the pill and when it happened it happened.... So 4 months later i found out i was pregnant so this is all new to me too! Done another opk and its a bit darker than this morning so who knows. Im so excited but i hope it doesnt take to long! X

Wanted to let you all know that I got my BFP! This is our second pregnancy - we used SMEP both times. It does work!
:dust: to all!

AM &PM - Congratulations H&H 9 months - was it your first month doing SMEP as well? Did you bed after you OV at all?

Come on girls - lets keep these BFP's rolling in!!!!!

Thanks!

It was our first month using the plan - same as with our DD. We dtd on 8, 10, 12, 13 (opk+), and 14. Planned to dtd on 15, but we were too tired. LOL! We haven't bd'd since then. AF was supposed to come on Friday, but I got a faint BFP yesterday and three very positive tests today.

I so will tomorrow morning with a dollar tree test!!!

Congratulations , AM&PM and ArmyofUs!! It is wonderful to get so many :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: on this thread! Happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

Hopingitwill- Totally agree with smiley, bring out the tears !!! :cry: always works, especially if they have a full office ....:haha: Good luck!

Certain- ptnly wtg -GL to endure the 2WW, fx this is your month!

Aliciatm- Hope this month is your reward for all those months of trying! Good luck, :test:!

Welcome becky. this has been a fabulous thread with all the lovely girls here keeping each other charged and positive! :flower: hope it brings you a nice fat BFP

Fx for MrsFX -hope u get your stuff and Smiley- :wave: -gear up for June bfp as they predicted, glad to see you on track!

Sorry to those that got their AF...nasty old :witch:

Thanks!

It was our first month using the plan - same as with our DD. We dtd on 8, 10, 12, 13 (opk+), and 14. Planned to dtd on 15, but we were too tired. LOL! We haven't bd'd since then. AF was supposed to come on Friday, but I got a faint BFP yesterday and three very positive tests today.

CONGRATULATIONS!! :bfp: :happydance: so pleased for you! I'm also pleased to see that you didn't DTD on the 3rd day in a row as Im not my DH will be up for it tonight (had to use all my powers of persuasion :blush: last night..) so hoping it wont matter too much for us!

yeah tis number 2 for us. First time i came off the pill and when it happened it happened.... So 4 months later i found out i was pregnant so this is all new to me too! Done another opk and its a bit darker than this morning so who knows. Im so excited but i hope it doesnt take to long! X

Yey glad to hear its getting closer! what cd are you on now? even if you just stick with every other day you have a great chance of catching the eggy!

Morning all!! :hi:

Hope we are all feeling positive no matter what stage we are at- remember good and relaxing thoughts always help!

I'm now on 2dpo (cd16) I think, we have managed to DTD on cd 8,10,11,14 (smiley) and 15. I'm very much hoping we can complete the 3 days in a row today but DH was a bit tired of it yesterday so may have to be extra persuasive! Last month I had really sore bbs all the way through from cd10 but Ive not had any soreness this time (unusual as i do normally get some!) and my cramps have been minimal which is also odd as i can usually feel when I Ov. However this morn I did wake up with REALLY bad heart burn :( dont normally get it, def not saying its a symptom, but it was quite odd for me.

*Sigh* I do hate the 2WW! but im so grateful to you ladies for encouraging me, making me smile and also keeping me sane!! :hugs:

Yey glad to hear its getting closer! what cd are you on now? even if you just stick with every other day you have a great chance of catching the eggy!

im thinking i have a +opk!! This morning it was close and i just done another and im sure it is :thumbup: im cd 21. We :sex: last night and used conceive+ so :sex: for the next 3 nights :happydance: you ok?

Congatulations AM&PM X

Cd 11. Positive opk on clear blue line sticks. Finally got my hands on my cbfm sticks today and got a peak!! What is going on!? No other signs of OV. Bd cd8, 10. Probably today and tomorrow too then every other day to avoid the tww. Taking my temp again as of today to see if I get a rise soon.

Softcups today too.

Anyone have any joy with grapefruit juice? I think I have more cm but no ewcm. Maybe tomorrow.

Good luck certain. I hope u have a speedy tww ending in a bfP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->