Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Nope nada it was a dollar tree test good to dr tomorrow so we will see

Aliciatm: A dud test? Maybe it needs a few minutes. Did you put the text in a pot of wee or wee on it? Enough questions!

Good luck at the drs

Hey girls- hope you all well. Officially a week late now!. Avoided temptation to poas! Might try tears at doctors as suggested but generally not good at on demand tears!!! Hope bedding is going well. We are starting to get a roll of bfp's so keep them rolling in. Gl xxx

Hey girls- hope you all well. Officially a week late now!. Avoided temptation to poas! Might try tears at doctors as suggested but generally not good at on demand tears!!! Hope bedding is going well. We are starting to get a roll of bfp's so keep them rolling in. Gl xxx

How are you resisting!? :test: :haha: I really hope we can add a flashing bfp for you soon!! keep us updated, got any symptoms?

How are you resisting!? :test: :haha: I really hope we can add a flashing bfp for you soon!! keep us updated, got any symptoms?

Hey Hun- am finding it surprisingly easy now as so scared of getting a bfn!!!!! Am hoping the longer I dont know the more chance I have of having a bfp!!! My dh was telling me that the girl he works with didn't find out she was expecting til 3 weeks after her period was due! Aldo found this link https://www.babycenter.com/viewEdit...STION&ccContentId=7106&ccOwnerId=&pageSize=10 Have had some cramps, hot flashes, had a vivid dream about two lines and main one - sorry tmi is still got loads of cm. I keep thinking af has started but it hasn't. Have also been more tired than normal. However, I could relate all of these to other reasons too including af so still not convinced. I think I am trying to talk myself into being pregnant..... If only it was that easy!!!

Hopingitwill: good luck. You should be proud of yourself. I would be a gibbering wreck. I can't see why they wouldn't give u a blood test. Remember the hankies and keep is updated.

Hi there!! I was wondering...is it too late to join?? Me and OH are following this plan this month!

Its day 8 today so Im patiently waiting on him coming in from work haha!!

Its great to see that quite a few girls have their BFP's already!! Fingers crossed for everyone else :D xxxx

Goog luck..so sorry you are going through this..hopefully it is a good sign...some tests dont show and you need to do a blood test so hopefully the doc gives you a blood test...GL FX:thumbup:

Hi there!! I was wondering...is it too late to join?? Me and OH are following this plan this month!

Its day 8 today so Im patiently waiting on him coming in from work haha!!

Its great to see that quite a few girls have their BFP's already!! Fingers crossed for everyone else :D xxxx

Welcome...all the girls on here are extremely supportive and wonderful...we have been having BFPs rolling in this month from doing SMEP...FX for you!!!:winkwink:

hopingitwill goodluck... im going through same crap late af bfn's when is this gonna end.. obgyn appt tomorrow scared to death

Hey Hun- am finding it surprisingly easy now as so scared of getting a bfn!!!!! Am hoping the longer I dont know the more chance I have of having a bfp!!! My dh was telling me that the girl he works with didn't find out she was expecting til 3 weeks after her period was due! Aldo found this link https://www.babycenter.com/viewEdit...STION&ccContentId=7106&ccOwnerId=&pageSize=10 Have had some cramps, hot flashes, had a vivid dream about two lines and main one - sorry tmi is still got loads of cm. I keep thinking af has started but it hasn't. Have also been more tired than normal. However, I could relate all of these to other reasons too including af so still not convinced. I think I am trying to talk myself into being pregnant..... If only it was that easy!!!

I had HOT flushes and too much cm all the time!!! get a blood :test:, I think you're pregnant.

Hi Steph105. Welcome. Good luck with the bd-ing. R u using anything else (cbfm, smiley cb sticks?) I hope u get your bfp.

Hopingitwill and Aliciatm. Good luck at the drs.

Afm. Woke in the night to really sharp ovary pains in my left side. It is always my left. Cbfm gave a peak but my opk sticks show a fainter line so my surge has gone. I hope I ov'd last night. That makes it 4 days early!? Crazy.

The softcups seem ok too. Rather intimidating but kept everything in!

Have a sunny one.

Morning Everyone!

Hopingitwill Good luck at the doctors today hun :hugs: will be keeping everything crossed for you. Really hope they are helpful!

Aliciatm Good luck, hope you get the answers!

MrsFX - So you O'ed early this month? Good luck, FX you got that eggy :D How are you feeling about it? Did you do anything differently to entice O early? I would very much like this to happen to me! :D

ptntly wtg - How are you doing in the tww? Any possible symptoms? (not symptom spotting, but any jumping out at you type thing) Hope things are positive!!

Certain - Did you manage to get the last bd in? I always wonder about that one!!

steph1505 - Welcome! :flower: Nope never too late to join :D How long have you been trying? Good luck!

Hows everyone else? Anything new and exciting to report?

I have nothing new or exciting! I'm on CD13 now, still following the plan, but no sign of a +opk yet - I would really like it on time this month!!!

:dust:

Morning Ladies!

Steph1505 - welcome :hi: I have added you to the list, lots of luck and feel free to moan/laugh/cry and symptom spot with us girls all you like :)

Aliciatm and HopingItWill - Good luck to both of you today, you will be in my thoughts and I really hope that you will get the answers you (and we...) all want for you! I hope to see some more flashing bfps soon :) :hugs:

MrFX- woop glad to hear you have ov'd - Its always my left side too..strange! Dont worry about it being early, it does that sometimes and it sounds like you have covered your bases :) lots of dust to you!! Glad the cups are working...may consider it next month if it doesnt happen here as we will be on holiday on a boat and would be good not to drip...:haha:

Smiley - glad to hear you are keeping on track- any sign of your opks getting darker? Im sure you will get there soon :)
We did manage to get the last :sex: in so have mostly stuck to the plan - just one gap but it was 2 days before my opk, so hoping it will be ok. By pains I think i may have ovu yesterday but by EWCM i think it was earlier...oh the confusion. Anyway for now going to say I am 3dpo and I have to start testing on the 20th...although i may do one on the 19th as its fathers day :blush:

Nope, just a hint of a line - but definitely not getting darker. (Grrrrrr)

Ah that's great, there's no way those couple of days before ov could have made a difference so I think you'll be in with a fantastic chance this month! Oooh so exciting!!

Oh yeh, I completely forgot about father days this Sunday (bad seeing as I need to sort a fathers days present out, oops) - That would be lovely if you could get a bfp then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->