Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Ooooh! I never thought of checking ebay!!! Im just logging in to my account now haha!! I do notice a lot of changed in my body throughout the month, I think Im just not confident in myself to know for definite when I am most fertile so would rather have a wee bit more proof haha!! xxxxxxx

I got my smiley ones from Amazon, they were doing a pack of 20 for around £20 - which is cheaper than anywhere i've seen. Though I didnt think of checking ebay...

Certain - Oooh no symptoms could well be a good thing then!! Not long and you can start testing (and I will feed my poasa through you :D) Nope, I haven't heard from the others on the 1st page - could probably do a bnb stalk and see if anyone has posted anything! (haha, I really am busy at work!)

Hi can I join in? We are doing this plan too, this is our 1st cycle since our mc in April

:flower:

Morning :D

Hopingitwill - What a horrible doctor!!! I'm so sorry you didn't get any help :hugs: Is it a big surgery? Can you go and see another doctor there?

steph1505 - Welcome! :flower: Good luck! I was pretty clueless about OPK's (still am really :haha:) but these ladies are all fantastic any questions just ask! But yes, start testing on CD10 (I started testing regularly on like CD8 because I cannot get enough of poas!) and wait for the positive! Then bd for 3 days in a row - and voila, baby! (Or at least that's what SMEP says) - A few of us are going to try an extended version by trying to continue to bd every other day after the +opk. Just to cover all bases... however, sometimes this might be easier said than done.

ptntly wtg - Thank you! I am hoping for a second line / smiley face to pop out of nowhere, Im really trying not to stress this month and delay Ov, but that is not so easy when ALL I can think about atm is ttc. That's good you are busy this weekend, definitely helps to have things to take your mind off the tww! Then before you know it, it will be testing time :happydance:

IGotBabyFever - I agree, I think you should def still test. Just in case you haven't Ov yet! Good luck!

Mummy2Corban - :happydance::happydance: Yay! +OPK! Oooh good luck for the tww now, when will you first test?

soxfan - It's funny how you can suddenly go from being completely obsessed with ttc, but when AF is about your not as fussed! If only I could stay as relaxed about it all the way through. According to my late AF last month I must have Ov on CD23... but prior to that my cylces have been 28 days, so we started on to bd on CD8 in the hope last month was a crazy one off. Though no sign on a +opk yet :growlmad: . . .There is going to be a lot of bd'ing this month!!

AFM - Did another OPK today (Cd14) and nope, nothing, nada!! Come on little eggy! There are some :spermy: wanting to meet you!!

Everyone else! - How are you?? :flower:

Haha, my OH is not a stupid man (in fact very intelligent) however, last night I was moaning because I haven't O yet, and he said "Well you might already be pregnant".... Oh, I think I need to explain how this works again don't I! He also proceeded to tell me that the egg lives for about a week so plenty of time to catch it. :dohh:

Anyway, this turned into a long post! Can you tell i'm at work?? :haha:

xxx

okay that made me lol...gotta love men..they are clueless with the whole reproductive system...lol..good luck on your +opk...I am still getting crazzzyyy dreams...they are actually quite interesting....
Good luck to all!!!!!! FXFXFX

I know! I just had to laugh at him or I might have cried!!!

MiissMuffet - Hello :flower: of course you can join! Sorry to hear about your mc :hugs: lots of luck for this cycle. What CD are you on now?

Thanks :hugs: I'm CD 9. I just did 5 days of licorice root in hope it will help me to ov sooner.

Oh I've not heard of that before! Hope it works for you! (Might have to Dr Google it now...) Are you using OPK's? I'm in a love-hate relationship with those things at the moment!!

Yes and temping and I have an ovulation saliva microscope that i'm attempting to use :haha:

Hey girls...... 9 days late and still no AF....

Was a dutiful patient and posted my FMU into office this morning (as it was shut before i went ot work) and wrote in capital letters: Please contact me as soon as you test!!!!!!
Surprise Surprise.... no call and they shut \thurs afternoon. I really think I should look at changing but am worried now he said he would do fertility checks if nothing in 3 months because if i change it will delay the process again won't it? There are no other doctors in surgery just two male ones and you get pot luck of either. Might see if i can see the other one if nothing by next week!!!

Steph - i got my smilie CB off amazon for £11 fr 7 days. When cycle sorts itself i plan on using IC at first and CBFM and then using the smilies to confirm when I start getting high and peak readings.

Smiley - As always you made me smile... loved the OH being so naive about how it all works hahah! Have you noticed how the spermy smilie has a really evil face? Quite creepy actually..... maybe thats why our eggs appear to be hiding..... i think i would if something with that face came towards me!!!!!

Plntly - Looking forward to you testing..... the 2ww will be over before you know it. have a great weekend!

Mummy2
- happy bdding ... glad you got your pos OPK sounds like you have covered the bases. Are you going to bed every other day during the 2ww?

Igotbabyfever - if i were you i would test just to put your mind to rest and ensure you cover your bases. At leaset then you dont spend the 2ww thinking 'I wish I had...'

Soxo
- happy bedding now you back on the beddng part.... definately the best part of the cycle! GL when you start it. are you using OPK to ensure you don't miss O if it comes early?

Certain - Hopefully a good sign if your body is giving you no symptoms as it is the opposite to other cycles where you weren't BFP so hopefully it is a good sign in a reversed kind of way? I was also wondering about all those we havnt heard from? is there any way of searching for them and finding out?

Sorry if i missed anyone - didnt mean too. Hopefully everything going well and we get loads more BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Mrs Muffet.... Sorry to hear about your m/c.
I think you have just made Smileys day - she loves learning about new and wonderful new remedies and I was not surprised to hear her googling it!!!! Smiley - your post name is so apt... you always make me smile!!!!! Although i agree i will be feeding my POAS addiciton through others for a while as can't bring myself to test anymore! maybe next week. i treied an OPK yesterday as i have been still getting a lot of cm (sorry tmi) so wondered if my body was doing some weird and wonderful things but even that was neg..... think am just craving something to be Positive!!!!!

Hahaha :haha: this is so true!! :blush: I will try anything, and researching new remedies gives me something else to obsess over. Essentially what i'm really looking for is some magic...

You're right! I did notice how evil that spermy looks as well, when I posted it I did think no wonder my poor little eggy doesn't want to hook up with those!! (In my head the egg is female and all sperm are male as well)

Wow, your doctors sound like a right bunch of *insert strong word* - make sure you give them a ring first thing and chase them up. If they don't get back to you keep ringing, become that really annoying person - but at least you will be that annoying person with answers and results!! I'm not sure how it would work if you changed docs, surely they would pass over all your notes and it would be on there that you were due for fertility checks in 3 months? Might be worth checking into though! :hugs: :hugs:

This afternoon to take my mind off ALL THE WAITING I have been looking at baby names....Have any of you girls got your names locked down? Or have you not really thought about it? Am I mental for thinking about this already?? Last time OH and I could not decide and I just gave in to his name in the end, not this time!! (If this time ever comes!)

xxxx

For boy undecided - My DH and I have decided that we want to give my dads name as middle as he passed away earlier in the year and we were extremely close ( I was hoping for a BFP this month because baby would be due 14th and I thought if he (hopefuly) was 4 days late he would have shared my dads Birthday too which would have been comforting!) I know its a silly romantic idea but was really praying!

For girls I like the name Kayla Niamh, Cara Louise or Isabella.... but not really spoken to DH about this..... as trying not to sound too obsessive! Am venting on here instead!

Hahaha :haha: this is so true!! :blush: I will try anything, and researching new remedies gives me something else to obsess over. Essentially what i'm really looking for is some magic...

You're right! I did notice how evil that spermy looks as well, when I posted it I did think no wonder my poor little eggy doesn't want to hook up with those!! (In my head the egg is female and all sperm are male as well)

Wow, your doctors sound like a right bunch of *insert strong word* - make sure you give them a ring first thing and chase them up. If they don't get back to you keep ringing, become that really annoying person - but at least you will be that annoying person with answers and results!! I'm not sure how it would work if you changed docs, surely they would pass over all your notes and it would be on there that you were due for fertility checks in 3 months? Might be worth checking into though! :hugs: :hugs:

This afternoon to take my mind off ALL THE WAITING I have been looking at baby names....Have any of you girls got your names locked down? Or have you not really thought about it? Am I mental for thinking about this already?? Last time OH and I could not decide and I just gave in to his name in the end, not this time!! (If this time ever comes!)

xxxx

you are def not mental for thinking of names already...boy=louis anthony (my OH grandfather and my grandfather) I am really confused about the girl names lol....i guess i should get prego first!!!!

Oh good i'm glad i'm not the only one! :flower:

Ahhh Hoping, that would have been so lovely if a bfp could tie in with that date, not silly at all! (fx it still could!!) I love your girls names as well!

ptntly wtg - Really love your boys name, they both go together so well!!

Well if we have a girl we're going to put my mums name as the middle name, she died coming up 10 years (this month actually) ago, but for first name i'm still a bit undecided. All the names I like have gotten fairly popular recently. Not that i'm against popular names, just don't want 100 people in the same class with the same name type thing! I love Rose as a middle name, but already got middle name picked so thinking of double barrelling it as first name... my number one pick is Lyla-Rose.... at the moment!

For a boy I have lots! Toby I think is my fave at the moment, or Miles.

But yes, should really get pregnant first before getting excited about names!

Haha, nor have I told OH that i've even remotely thought of names - think it would tip him over the edge!! :haha:

Cd 13. Just like certain I have no symptoms. Last month I am really crampy all tww. All I've had is terrible OV cramps cd11. Hoping that this difference is a positive thing.

Smiley. I have names. Jessica and isobel and rufus and jasper.

MrsFX - love love love Jasper!! I wanted that for DS but OH was dead against it, so annoying as that was the only name at the time I wanted!

Again, no symptoms could well be a very good thing this time. FX!

Lyla-rose and Toby are lovely names. One of our friends have an Isobel but it's my late grandmothers name and I have always wanted to call my daughter that.
DH is cool about chatting about baby names which is good because I get an obsession every now and again but feel like we've got it covered. Need more boys names to go with a single barrelled surname. Love the way this thread goes every now and again. We wil have our babies one day girls. They will need names!

:D they will indeed need names! Ah Isobel is a really pretty name, It can be frustrating when friends call their children something that you have always had your heart set on, but if it was a name that meant something / I really wanted I don't think I'd not use it!

smiley--loving miles...adorable
hoping--isabella is beautiful...i am considering olivia...

Hopefully we can all put these names to use soon FX!!!

Ooo you are def not on your own there! Me and DH talk about a lot :) We have decided on Oliver James for a boy but are very undecided about a girl (this may be because DH is desperate for a boy first!) but I like Keira Lucy (def having Lucy as a middle name as it was my nans and she passed away recently). I also really like Amber but DH says no :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->