Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Morning :D

Hopingitwill - What a horrible doctor!!! I'm so sorry you didn't get any help :hugs: Is it a big surgery? Can you go and see another doctor there?

steph1505 - Welcome! :flower: Good luck! I was pretty clueless about OPK's (still am really :haha:) but these ladies are all fantastic any questions just ask! But yes, start testing on CD10 (I started testing regularly on like CD8 because I cannot get enough of poas!) and wait for the positive! Then bd for 3 days in a row - and voila, baby! (Or at least that's what SMEP says) - A few of us are going to try an extended version by trying to continue to bd every other day after the +opk. Just to cover all bases... however, sometimes this might be easier said than done.

ptntly wtg - Thank you! I am hoping for a second line / smiley face to pop out of nowhere, Im really trying not to stress this month and delay Ov, but that is not so easy when ALL I can think about atm is ttc. That's good you are busy this weekend, definitely helps to have things to take your mind off the tww! Then before you know it, it will be testing time :happydance:

IGotBabyFever - I agree, I think you should def still test. Just in case you haven't Ov yet! Good luck!

Mummy2Corban - :happydance::happydance: Yay! +OPK! Oooh good luck for the tww now, when will you first test?

soxfan - It's funny how you can suddenly go from being completely obsessed with ttc, but when AF is about your not as fussed! If only I could stay as relaxed about it all the way through. According to my late AF last month I must have Ov on CD23... but prior to that my cylces have been 28 days, so we started on to bd on CD8 in the hope last month was a crazy one off. Though no sign on a +opk yet :growlmad: . . .There is going to be a lot of bd'ing this month!!

AFM - Did another OPK today (Cd14) and nope, nothing, nada!! Come on little eggy! There are some :spermy: wanting to meet you!!

Everyone else! - How are you?? :flower:

Haha, my OH is not a stupid man (in fact very intelligent) however, last night I was moaning because I haven't O yet, and he said "Well you might already be pregnant".... Oh, I think I need to explain how this works again don't I! He also proceeded to tell me that the egg lives for about a week so plenty of time to catch it. :dohh:

Anyway, this turned into a long post! Can you tell i'm at work?? :haha:

xxx

Have no idea when i would test? would test everyday if i could....hehe! Probably try and leave it at least 10 days! If i had my +ok tuesday do i count yesterday as 1dpo? Cant BD tonight :nope: so i hope ive done enough!! xx

soooo...after all the trouble I went through with Fedex to finally get my smiley opk delivered as some of you know from me ranting lol...and was 3 days late from starting to test to see when I ovulate....I finally got my smiley!!! so we are continuing to follow smep.. so will bd today,and the following 2 days..then skip a day and bd again just incase...
Im sooooooooooo happy I didnt miss it!! Fedex had me going crazy...even after they were finally delivered..I felt like there was no chance Id get a smiley if I ovulate early ..still decided to test once in the morning and once in the afternoon...when you eject the test you can see lines...and they say not to pay attention to them,but I saw mine have been getting darker everyday up until today when the line was as dark as the control line and I got my smiley face!!!!

Hi. Am I too late to join in. I'm on cd8 of my 1st cycle since mc. I'm all stocked up with opks and bd'ing starts tonight!!

Hey girls...... 9 days late and still no AF....

Was a dutiful patient and posted my FMU into office this morning (as it was shut before i went ot work) and wrote in capital letters: Please contact me as soon as you test!!!!!!
Surprise Surprise.... no call and they shut \thurs afternoon. I really think I should look at changing but am worried now he said he would do fertility checks if nothing in 3 months because if i change it will delay the process again won't it? There are no other doctors in surgery just two male ones and you get pot luck of either. Might see if i can see the other one if nothing by next week!!!

Steph - i got my smilie CB off amazon for £11 fr 7 days. When cycle sorts itself i plan on using IC at first and CBFM and then using the smilies to confirm when I start getting high and peak readings.

Smiley - As always you made me smile... loved the OH being so naive about how it all works hahah! Have you noticed how the spermy smilie has a really evil face? Quite creepy actually..... maybe thats why our eggs appear to be hiding..... i think i would if something with that face came towards me!!!!!

Plntly - Looking forward to you testing..... the 2ww will be over before you know it. have a great weekend!

Mummy2
- happy bdding ... glad you got your pos OPK sounds like you have covered the bases. Are you going to bed every other day during the 2ww?

Igotbabyfever - if i were you i would test just to put your mind to rest and ensure you cover your bases. At leaset then you dont spend the 2ww thinking 'I wish I had...'

Soxo
- happy bedding now you back on the beddng part.... definately the best part of the cycle! GL when you start it. are you using OPK to ensure you don't miss O if it comes early?

Certain - Hopefully a good sign if your body is giving you no symptoms as it is the opposite to other cycles where you weren't BFP so hopefully it is a good sign in a reversed kind of way? I was also wondering about all those we havnt heard from? is there any way of searching for them and finding out?

Sorry if i missed anyone - didnt mean too. Hopefully everything going well and we get loads more BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am using OPK's and the CBFM. Last month was frustrating because we were bding all the time and no positive OPK. Frustrating the issue was that I was using the Ovacue which told me I ovulated about a ga-jillion times, even though the OPK's were negative. Urgh! Glad it was a rental...I sent it right back!

Good Friday Morning everybody!!

How are we all?

Mummy2Corban - Yeh I count the +opk as O day - still not sure if it's right, but meh! :shrug:

mrs stru Nope, def not too late to join! :flower: Happy Bd'ing!

IGotBabyFever - Yay!! So pleased you didn't miss your +opk!! FX now :D

I have changed my ticker based on my annoying cycle of last month. Still no stupid smiley face today (What's a girl to do to get rid of the blank circle!!!) So figured if I go based on last month anything sooner will be a bonus :happydance:.... anything later i'm not recognising as a possibilty :ignore:

Lots of :dust: to everyone!

Hi all! CD9 and positive opks and ferning. I just hope it's not going to be a problem ov-ing early (i usually ov way late, sometimes not at all). the licorice root mustve done the trick!

Good luck all with the BDing and the two week wait....:dust:

Mummy2Corban - Yeh I count the +opk as O day - still not sure if it's right, but meh! :shrug:

I've always counted ov day as the day after the positive opk, as the opk picks up the lh surge BEFORE you ovulate :flower:

kbkb - How are you? :flower:

MiissMuffet - Yay! That's great the licorice root has done it's job.... this success may well have sold itself to me :D Good luck!! :happydance:

Hi Ladies,
I am quite new to this,,,, so here it goes,.
i have Ovarian drilling done on the 7th June 2011..... got my menses on the 9th ,,,, so now that i am finish, when can we start our baby dancing ? I am super excited that doc found clear open tubes, only had a few cycts removed,,,, after being trying to conceive for 3 years i finally feel as though we getting somewhere.

Do we have sex every 3rd day or everyday ? i am confuse....

Welcome all new SMEP ladies....How is everyone doing???? I am going nuts! I have been cramping on and off pretty much since 6dpo...I am 12 dpo now and holding off POAS until next week...my back hurts and my chest is sore (all pms related symptoms) and i have had vivid dreams almost every night this past week....this symptom spotting is horrible but i cant help to be somewhat hopeful.....happy weekend all!!!!!:wacko:

Welcome all new SMEP ladies....How is everyone doing???? I am going nuts! I have been cramping on and off pretty much since 6dpo...I am 12 dpo now and holding off POAS until next week...my back hurts and my chest is sore (all pms related symptoms) and i have had vivid dreams almost every night this past week....this symptom spotting is horrible but i cant help to be somewhat hopeful.....happy weekend all!!!!!:wacko:

OMG, you are doing so well!! 12dpo and not poas, it's the type of self control I dream about!!! Would you be annoyed if all I did was chant :test: :test: :test: in a very non-constructive way!

Seriously though, those symptoms sound very promising and i'm so excited for you! Only a couple more days to go :hugs:

Hi Ladies,
I am quite new to this,,,, so here it goes,.
i have Ovarian drilling done on the 7th June 2011..... got my menses on the 9th ,,,, so now that i am finish, when can we start our baby dancing ? I am super excited that doc found clear open tubes, only had a few cycts removed,,,, after being trying to conceive for 3 years i finally feel as though we getting somewhere.

Do we have sex every 3rd day or everyday ? i am confuse....

Hello!

If you are following SMEP then it says to start bd'ing on CD8. So if your CD1 is the 9th then CD8 would have been the 16th - and continue every other day (cd10,12,14 etc) until you get a +opk. Then it's 3 days in a row. Sounds a bit complicated, but it's ok when you get your head round it! If you didn't bd yesterday don't worry, just bd today and fall back into the plan that way.

Good luck!

OMG, you are doing so well!! 12dpo and not poas, it's the type of self control I dream about!!! Would you be annoyed if all I did was chant :test: :test: :test: in a very non-constructive way!

Seriously though, those symptoms sound very promising and i'm so excited for you! Only a couple more days to go :hugs:

thanks...i am itching to grab a test but i am waiting till tuesday....i dont want to get excited cause it feel like pms symptoms but the dreams are throwing me off....:loopy:

kbkb - How are you? :flower:

MiissMuffet - Yay! That's great the licorice root has done it's job.... this success may well have sold itself to me :D Good luck!! :happydance:

Hey Smiley!!!! :wave: and all you other lovely girls- it was so cool to read all your posts about BDing.Ah, definitely the funnest part..

because I am so clogged up! I am nauseous 24X7 :cry: Dont puke or anything but its just that retching feeling at the base of my throat ALL day long. Tired with cooking or cleaning very easily. All that makes me feel good is coming to work, sitting in the aircon here and B&Bing for a bit :haha: Trying to make light of it! Definitely happy i am keeping food inrather than retching over a toilet seat.....but not pleased I am revulsed by the sight of anything edible :dohh:!!! Hell, I thought i'd see some cravings by now...but :nope: heck, this too Shall pass!

Hopingitwill and pntlywtg- Eagerly waiting the results when you know! Cheering you for your flashing bfps!!

certain- no symtoms is good! good luck in the 2 week :coffee:

Lucky kbkb. i was so so sick with Ella, I was throwing up into the toilet all day. I would even wake in the night to puke. That's my biggest fear about my next pregnancy (apart from the birth), as I really dont know how I would cope being that sick again with a toddler! i guess i just would though. You have to do what you have to do huh

I hope you feel better real quick

:flower:

Oh no, feeling sick all the time is not fun :hugs: It must be bad if the only thing that makes you feel better is being at work :dohh: - I hope that passes soon for you!!

Hi Ladies and welcome to the newbies :) :hi: I have updated the list for you and lots of luck being sent your way.

MommyMel - like Smiley said you basically DTD every other day from now on until a pos opk then do it for 3 days in a row :) should cover all your bases!

kbkb sorry to hear you are feeling rubbish :( hopefully some nice cravings for galaxy or something will come soon and then that will be 'all you can eat' and there will be no way anyone can tell you no! :haha:

ptntly wtg: TEST TEST TEST you are soo strong!! I really hope you get a nice fat line when you do giev in to the POAS urges! (ah go on) :haha:

AFM- 5dpo and still no symptoms...I'm sure it must be a good thing really...FX!! Still trying to decide if i can justify POAS on Fathers day as i will only be 7dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->