Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Thanks for the reply certainturton :flower: I guess time will tell eh ;)

Best of luck to you all xxxx

Welcome Baby 2012!

Certain - Another BFN!!! Just want to move onto next cycle... am going to be lapped by all you lovely ladies at this rate! have given up hope of a BFP now just want af to come so I can start new cycle. I was due to have my fertile week for this month this week and I was going away with DH this coming weekend too but looks like that fertile window has... literally gone out the window!

I am doing a modified version of SMEP and I am coming off of mc cycle. Hope to O this week and af is due 7-7-11

Hey girls. Can I throw a spanner in the works I gotbabyfever. If you are temping and you are certain you ovulated by the shift in temperature then I would agree with certain to not bother using opk after. However last month I tried a few opk after my first positive and they were still positive. Don't know if it was my body trying to ovulate again because it hadn't first time. If you went temping you can't know for sure that you ovulated as the opk predict the lh surge that comes before ovulation not the ovulation itself. Therefore it is possible to have a pos opk but not ovulate. I have done loads of reading up not
This the last few days as trying to figure out what is going on with my body. As soon as nextcycle starts I am going to temp and opk the full month as want evidence for doctor as to what is going on!!!

Thanks for responding...I havent started temping although I purchased a bbt 3 months ago lol I have really bad insomnia,so I didnt bother to start because I know there is no way I can temp at the same time every day...I havent tested with my opks again since my 2nd smiley...so I will just say Im between 2-3 dpo lol the 2ww wont get any shorter or go by any faster regardless :nope:

how is everyone else doing?? when is everyone testing?? Im not due for af until june 30th...but af showed up 3 days early this past cycle,so Im not sure...I may start testing early as Ive become a bit of a poas addict...and the 50 ic hpts will be calling my name the whole 2ww :blush:

fxed we all get our bfps!!! and loads of :dust:

Hopingitwill - I know this is frustrating..i had a two week late period a few months ago and i was so stressed just to get on with it..i think the stress of waiting actually prolonged my period from coming....hang in there...FX for you

Certain - its still early so keep thinking BFP thoughts

Smiley--CM is a good sign..i am sure you will get that +opk soon

Baby 2012--welcome...i had to skip a day this month too cause OH was sick..hopefully a BFP comes out of this anyway...dont give up

As for me: i am on 13/14 DPO....i cant wait to test but i am holding out as long as possible..so far...sore boobs, tired (pms symptoms) I had really bad pms cramps on Friday that i swore :witch: was coming that night but nothing...i have had vivid dreams about 5 nights in the past week....I may test tuesday if AF doesnt show (that is when i am due for AF) or i may wait till i am one or two days late...good luck ladies!!!!

Hey Hopingitwill, sorry that you got a bfn, how many dpo are you? as they say you're not out until af arrives ;) xxxx

Thank you ptntly wtg :flower: I feel like a bit of a fraud being on this thread considering we didn't mange to do the whole plan! I wish I was as many dpo as you. You're doing SO well at not testing. Here's hoping that your wait is rewarded with a lovely :bfp: your symptoms sounds very good xxxxxxxxxxx

IGotBabyFever "a bit of a poas addictt" 50 hpts?!? :haha: that made me chuckle :) I thought I was bad buying 4 :blush: I'm going to try to follow ptntly wtg lead and not test until I'm late - key word here is TRY :haha: xxxx

Good luck everyone xxxxx

Hey ladies. So looks like I havn't ovulated yet. So my monthly should be due way behind the 24th. I guess the provera the Dr. prescibed didn't help my cycle get back to normal like before my pregnancy. So I'm thinking about waiting till my cycle is back to normal to do the smep. Sucks... but it will be MUCH easier whenj my cycles get back to normal. I thought I was going to ovulation maybe yesterday since I had ferning on my ovulation microscope and my opks for a little darker and had a lot of fertile cm and my cervix was soft and open. But then today no ferning and cervix went to firm low and closed and barly any fertile cm.. :( Uhh so looks like maybe I tried to ovulate but didn't :(

Hi girls!! happy to see more SMEP buddies :) Well, long story short, here I am back to square one... my bfp's have all too quickly turned into bfn's, mc'd at exactly 5wks several hrs after attending a funeral (apparently, thats a no no if you are preggers!) I am very positive and optimistic and ready to get back in the game, bought 50more OPK's and 50 hcg's on ebay, to satisfy my POAS addiction.... at least I know that I can get preggers, and SMEP WORKS!! will you all welcome me back? :) Honestly cant wait for my 2ww! Girls, enjoy every moment of your journey!!! Its beautiful.

Hi girls!! happy to see more SMEP buddies :) Well, long story short, here I am back to square one... my bfp's have all too quickly turned into bfn's, mc'd at exactly 5wks several hrs after attending a funeral (apparently, thats a no no if you are preggers!) I am very positive and optimistic and ready to get back in the game, bought 50more OPK's and 50 hcg's on ebay, to satisfy my POAS addiction.... at least I know that I can get preggers, and SMEP WORKS!! will you all welcome me back? :) Honestly cant wait for my 2ww! Girls, enjoy every moment of your journey!!! Its beautiful.

So sorry to here about your mc....i am glad you are keeping positive and ready to jump back in and keep trying....GL:hugs:

Hey Hopingitwill, sorry that you got a bfn, how many dpo are you? as they say you're not out until af arrives ;) xxxx

Thank you ptntly wtg :flower: I feel like a bit of a fraud being on this thread considering we didn't mange to do the whole plan! I wish I was as many dpo as you. You're doing SO well at not testing. Here's hoping that your wait is rewarded with a lovely :bfp: your symptoms sounds very good xxxxxxxxxxx

IGotBabyFever "a bit of a poas addictt" 50 hpts?!? :haha: that made me chuckle :) I thought I was bad buying 4 :blush: I'm going to try to follow ptntly wtg lead and not test until I'm late - key word here is TRY :haha: xxxx

Good luck everyone xxxxx

lol My name is Jennifer and I am a poas addict :haha: they have them for super cheap on amazon.com...I couldnt help myself :blush:
fxed you get your bfp!! :dust:

sorry to hear about your mc :hugs: we are all here for you!! :flower: Im praying you get your bfp and have a h&h 9 months :hugs: :dust:

Thank you girls, I am excited to get to bding again anytime I want!!! in terms of POAS, OMG, i went through 50 in my 2ww! was so excited to see bfp and kept on testing like 3x/day to make sure I'm not imagining things.... i got way to carried away and am currently in withdraw:haha: Lesson learned, once I get BFP, RELAX and stop testing!

Sprouty-Sorry to hear about the loss! Its awesome to see your good attitude and that you're raring to go! good luck!

Sporty sorry to hear about the mc. You have an inspirational attitude. Good luck with the opk testing.

Hi ladies, I'd like to join! DH and I have been following the SMEP plan this cycle, and I'm CD 17. I'm not quite doing the plan properly, as I can't get OPK's too easily here, but I'm going to use my BBT temps and past charts to figure out when I O and follow the plan as best as I can! I've heard great things about this plan, and I want some positive results for once!

So sorry to hear of your loss sprouty :hugs: your outlook is very inspirational and I'm sure it'll help you get that sticky bfp very soon :flower: xx

Good Morning to my favourite BnB ladies :flower:

Sprouty - :hugs::hugs: So sorry to hear you've had a mc - Glad to hear you are feeling positive, be kind to yourself for a while :hugs: Of course we will welcome you back!! :D

IGotBabyFever Haha, im so pleased to see another poas addict here!! I have 50 hpts from Amazon just crying out to me for my tww - I've already had to order more OPK's as have got through 50 of those!! How are you feeling? Any "jump out at you" preg symptoms! FX!

Baby2012 Welcome :flower: How is your tww going? Did you manage to get that last bd in? It such a pain when OH's a sick, nothing that can be done though - but I would've thought the Bd's you did you would give you a great chance - so FX!! When will you start testing?

Certain Any BFP's this morning?? Good luck!!

Hopingitwill - Sorry it was still a crappy bfn. How are you feeling? :hugs: If I were you I would start taking OPK's daily again in case your body has just skipped it last month completely and tries to do it again before having AF visit.

ptntly wtg OMG :test:!!!! Good luck!! FX for a flashy bfp soon!!!

crowned Welcome! Good luck for this cycle :D

AFM - Still no +OPK, CD18 now - However, FINALLY starting to get a faint second line, so i'm really hoping this turns into my +opk very soon YAY!! Looks like my cylce is following last months, which is annoying that it's longer, but im glad i'm getting there. HELLO FERTILE WEEK!! Still not getting ewcm, but am getting lots of the watery stuff, might up my grapefruit intake this week. Have stopped with the EPO as don't want to take it close to O - so we'll see how this week goes.

xxxxx

Morning Ladies!

Sprouty - :hugs: So sorry to hear of your MC but your attitude is amazing! Enjoy your self for a bit and I have my FX for you!! Apparently it is quite common to fall prg again straight after a MC as you are more fertile!

Crowned -:hi: welcome to the SMEP mad house! Its a shame you cant get the opks but tbh I expect your BBT is more accurate. If i dont get my bfp this month I think i will start temping. Lots of luck!

Smiley - glad to hear you are getting there - you must be getting a bit tired of DTD but keep at it girl :haha:

IGotBabyFever -i think me, you and smiley are the biggest POAS addicts...oh dear maybe we should start a therapy group.

Ptntly - any news!?! FX for you!

AFM- a BFN for me this morn at 8dpo (not suprising). It popped up 'not pregnant' very quickly (was almost offended :haha: ) and there was no line at all on the stick so not even a bit of LH is there...really hope this is my month but ive got no symptoms still...oh well.

Ah no, really thought you were going to pop in this morning with your bfp! Still very early days though, and I really think no symptoms for you is a good thing seeing as you've always had lots in the other months! Come on bfp, show yourself to us!! Hope you're staying positive as still lots of time before AF due yet!

Haha, getting tired of dtd is an understatement! Is it bad that I keep thinking those early BD's were a waste and I could have been sleeping!! :haha: Can't keep thinking about BD'ing in terms of how likely it is we made a baby... Must stay enthusiastic about sex with OH!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->