Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Ah no, really thought you were going to pop in this morning with your bfp! Still very early days though, and I really think no symptoms for you is a good thing seeing as you've always had lots in the other months! Come on bfp, show yourself to us!! Hope you're staying positive as still lots of time before AF due yet!

Haha, getting tired of dtd is an understatement! Is it bad that I keep thinking those early BD's were a waste and I could have been sleeping!! :haha: Can't keep thinking about BD'ing in terms of how likely it is we made a baby... Must stay enthusiastic about sex with OH!!

:haha: absolutely. sleeping is a must too but I can imagine it must be getting a bit of a 'baby chore' lucky you have a supportive OH :) We have been rubbish at the 'extended' version...We just needed a rest i think.

Yes im still positive, feeling much calmer this month than any of the ones before, prob because Im not being teased by my body so much. Then again, the little voices are starting now "maybe i am...ooooo" etc :wacko: :haha:

Yeh he has been good actually, have had the odd - i'm tired this evening, but the end is in sight now! Then he can have 2 weeks off if he likes :D I think if this month isn't it then we'll start a bit later next month or maybe once every 3 days in the early days.

Oh how I long for the days when :sex: was random and no thoughts of baby were present!

Good, calm is a nice state to be in! Of course you are going to get those thoughts starting now though, getting close to the days where you could realistically see a bfp! You've done well to keep them at bay until now!

Crowned--welcome...as long as you are bd'ing around your fertile window you have a great chance
Smiley-- i am still holding out...i am extremely stubborn, even with myself...lol....
Certain...nothing yet...due for AF tomorrow...

Still getting cramps and i really think the nasty :witch: is on her way!!!!!!

Morning Ladies!

Sprouty - :hugs: So sorry to hear of your MC but your attitude is amazing! Enjoy your self for a bit and I have my FX for you!! Apparently it is quite common to fall prg again straight after a MC as you are more fertile!

Crowned -:hi: welcome to the SMEP mad house! Its a shame you cant get the opks but tbh I expect your BBT is more accurate. If i dont get my bfp this month I think i will start temping. Lots of luck!

Smiley - glad to hear you are getting there - you must be getting a bit tired of DTD but keep at it girl :haha:

IGotBabyFever -i think me, you and smiley are the biggest POAS addicts...oh dear maybe we should start a therapy group.

Ptntly - any news!?! FX for you!

AFM- a BFN for me this morn at 8dpo (not suprising). It popped up 'not pregnant' very quickly (was almost offended :haha: ) and there was no line at all on the stick so not even a bit of LH is there...really hope this is my month but ive got no symptoms still...oh well.

its still very early....stay positive and try to wait a few more days...i know its difficult though...GL, FX

Morning Ladies!

Sprouty - :hugs: So sorry to hear of your MC but your attitude is amazing! Enjoy your self for a bit and I have my FX for you!! Apparently it is quite common to fall prg again straight after a MC as you are more fertile!

Crowned -:hi: welcome to the SMEP mad house! Its a shame you cant get the opks but tbh I expect your BBT is more accurate. If i dont get my bfp this month I think i will start temping. Lots of luck!

Smiley - glad to hear you are getting there - you must be getting a bit tired of DTD but keep at it girl :haha:

IGotBabyFever -i think me, you and smiley are the biggest POAS addicts...oh dear maybe we should start a therapy group.

AFM- a BFN for me this morn at 8dpo (not suprising). It popped up 'not pregnant' very quickly (was almost offended :haha: ) and there was no line at all on the stick so not even a bit of LH is there...really hope this is my month but ive got no symptoms still...oh well.

its still very early....stay positive and try to wait a few more days...i know its difficult though...GL, FX

Thanks for the support. However i actually HAVE to POAS every morning now..I know sounds crazy but im taking part in a research study looking at implantation and the heart so I get given all my CB digi opks and hpts and have to test every day from 8dpo...is kind of good as it feeds my addiction but after a while it gets me down seeing 'not pregnant' so much.

FX crossed for you!! you are so strong! :hugs:

I wish we could do this, but we're using a sperm donor and I don't know how he'd feel travelling every other day and then every day for 3 days.... :dohh:

Sprouty- so sorry to hear your news but hopefully it will happen quickly for you. Have heard it can after that happens. Is great to hear you so positive though and I am sure your body will reward you.

Baby - my af is 13 days late so am over 25 days dpo so pretty certain I did not ovulate even though I had positive opk ( wish I had been temping!).

I gotbaby aka poas addict- you made me laugh. My husband thinks I am bad buying 15!!!!

Certain & plntly- how you doing hoping 2ww is not driving you insane.

Smiley- any sign of pos opk?

Everyone else how's things?

I wish we could do this, but we're using a sperm donor and I don't know how he'd feel travelling every other day and then every day for 3 days.... :dohh:
I LOLd for real and my hubby was like what is with you.

yeah i doubt he would! haha. and also its way too hard for us to do this anyway. my DH like to :sex: alot more than that.=/

So, I'm on cd11 and no second line on the opks yet, not even a faint one. I'm getting a little impatient now as when we last followed smep I had a +ve opk on cd 10.

Bd'ing is going to plan- cd8, cd10 so far and oh is on notice for tomorrow- he wanted to know if we we playing chase the egg this month! :haha:

Hey Hopingitwill, sorry that you got a bfn, how many dpo are you? as they say you're not out until af arrives ;) xxxx

Thank you ptntly wtg :flower: I feel like a bit of a fraud being on this thread considering we didn't mange to do the whole plan! I wish I was as many dpo as you. You're doing SO well at not testing. Here's hoping that your wait is rewarded with a lovely :bfp: your symptoms sounds very good xxxxxxxxxxx

IGotBabyFever "a bit of a poas addictt" 50 hpts?!? :haha: that made me chuckle :) I thought I was bad buying 4 :blush: I'm going to try to follow ptntly wtg lead and not test until I'm late - key word here is TRY :haha: xxxx

Good luck everyone xxxxx

lol My name is Jennifer and I am a poas addict :haha: they have them for super cheap on amazon.com...I couldnt help myself :blush:
fxed you get your bfp!! :dust:

Hahaa I know EXACTLY what it's like :blush: wanna hear something funny...I poas today at approx 3dpo :blush: :haha: how awful! :dohh: But now that I have that out of my system I vow not to test again....untill next week. Best of luck to you to Jennifer FX you get your BFP too.

Hope everyone is doing well. I hope we're all blessed with beautiful SMEP babies :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: xxxxxxx

Welcom new ladies. Good luck to you all. Please be reassured that none of us have managed to do smep 'right' each month.

I am 6dpo. No signs. When I think of last month I had heavy bbs but nothing like that. Current have a bit of cramping but I think that is psychosomatic or wind!!

We collected our 2, 3 month old kittens on Friday so I do have some babies to take my mind off the tww.

hey my dr said smep is prolly why we all arent getting pregnant he said even if a man has good sperm count that he would likley be shooting more blanks or lower sperm count.. he said to try to limit to a 4 days before o day of o and 4 days after o

I am in on it, too. Cd1 today of a 25-28 day cycle. Suspected o date: 7/3-7/4 with the help of femara. I am 25, this is our 8th cycle, and I have suspected pcos (labs have been done but no treatment further workup for another 5 months!).

Thanks MrsFX, that's really reassuring to know (that not everyone can do SMEP 100%) that makes me feel much better.

Hi Aliciatm :flower: I guess a DR knows best but I've read that SMEP has a 40% success rate :shrug: also if you look at some of the older threads all of the ladies have got their :bfp: after a few cycles. It's all so confusing as there's so much conflicting info out there :wacko: This is my first month SMEP'ing & I've enjoyed it but I'll def make a note of this if we don't get our BFP soon :thumbup: xx

Morning Ladies!

Thanks for the support. However i actually HAVE to POAS every morning now..I know sounds crazy but im taking part in a research study looking at implantation and the heart so I get given all my CB digi opks and hpts and have to test every day from 8dpo...is kind of good as it feeds my addiction but after a while it gets me down seeing 'not pregnant' so much.

FX crossed for you!! you are so strong! :hugs:

interesting research....thats great...well hopefully you wake up to a bfp one morning...fx!!:hugs:

Sprouty- so sorry to hear your news but hopefully it will happen quickly for you. Have heard it can after that happens. Is great to hear you so positive though and I am sure your body will reward you.

Baby - my af is 13 days late so am over 25 days dpo so pretty certain I did not ovulate even though I had positive opk ( wish I had been temping!).

I gotbaby aka poas addict- you made me laugh. My husband thinks I am bad buying 15!!!!

Certain & plntly- how you doing hoping 2ww is not driving you insane.

Smiley- any sign of pos opk?

Everyone else how's things?

I was going completely insane but now i am convinced AF is on her way..i will know for sure in the next couple of days...how are you holding up??? :hugs:

MsFx- i'm right there with you! My cat is about to pop any day now, last time we had 3 kittens, but she looks bigger this time so I think we will have around 5 very soon!!! Sooo cute, they will definitely make you feel warm and fuzzy for a long time to come!!

Morning Everyone!

YAY!!! Got my +OPK last night!!! Soooooo happy :happydance: :happydance: (you'd think it was a bfp with how happy I am about this!) - As I said in my last post, yesterday mornings had a teeny bit of a faint line - but by yesterday evening it was positive and that glorious face was smiling back at me. Though if i'd have just been using the IC opk's I would definitely not thought it was positive, it was darker but not as dark as the control.

So CD18 was my +opk so we dtd last night, hopefully will do tonight - i'm out babysitting till late but have told OH to be prepared :D and again 2mrw. Then we will have finally gotten there!!

Hows everyone else today??

I'm very jealous about the kittens, would love a cat but OH hates them (mainly cuz other peoples keep pooing on our drive).

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->