Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Hi ladies - mind if I join in? :flower:

I should be CD 1 today if :witch: shows up (which she defo will).

I havent been TTC long (this will be my third cycle) but really would like to be pregnant before 2011 is out!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies - mind if I join in? :flower:

I should be CD 1 today if :witch: shows up (which she defo will).

I havent been TTC long (this will be my third cycle) but really would like to be pregnant before 2011 is out!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Of course! Welcome :flower: Hopefully the witch doesn't show for you today though and you wont need to join :D

Ok girls, so I also just read back my psychic reading and she specifically mentioned the 20th June... spooky!! Ok so she could have gotten lucky, but I still think it's a bit weird! :)flasher: ??)

Welcome MajellaG :hi: FX your AF doesn't come!

Yey smiley!! Im so happy for you :happydance: you had better get busy ;) :haha: Knew it would come sooner or later. That's kind of freaky about the psychic reading..and very good use of the icon..hehe. I really hope it is correct for you :)

Hows everyone else doing today? another BFN for me today (although v.slight line on the digi stick..i know tut tut for looking..) :haha: I have a confession (TMI) every time i wipe now im hoping to see an IB :blush: so silly!

Welcome MajellaG :hi: FX your AF doesn't come!

Yey smiley!! Im so happy for you :happydance: you had better get busy ;) :haha: Knew it would come sooner or later. That's kind of freaky about the psychic reading..and very good use of the icon..hehe. I really hope it is correct for you :)

Hows everyone else doing today? another BFN for me today (although v.slight line on the digi stick..i know tut tut for looking..) :haha: I have a confession (TMI) every time i wipe now im hoping to see an IB :blush: so silly!

Tut tut for looking indeed! Hehe, I'm sure we must all do it. Have you started to get lines in other months? Really hope it's the start of your bfp!! :flower:

Not silly at all!!! I'd love to see an IB :D

I know, last night when I got it I ran downstairs to OH and did a little happy dance!! :haha: My other batch of IC opk's arrived this morning, which means I have a million sticks to pee on..... Might start an experiment of some kind.

certain---a slight line could be the start of something positive:winkwink:
smiley-- i am glad you got your +opk...now you can get to some serious bd'ing

update for me--i couldnt resist any longer as i am due for AF today and I got a :bfn: so i guess the:witch: is on her way....i think i am going to just have fun :sex: this month and try not to think about it...who am i kidding...i already calculate my O day and my Af day for next month...:cry:

certain---a slight line could be the start of something positive:winkwink:
smiley-- i am glad you got your +opk...now you can get to some serious bd'ing

update for me--i couldnt resist any longer as i am due for AF today and I got a :bfn: so i guess the:witch: is on her way....i think i am going to just have fun :sex: this month and try not to think about it...who am i kidding...i already calculate my O day and my Af day for next month...:cry:

Oh i'm so sorry you got a bfn hun :hugs: Really thought it was looking so promising for you!! You're not out until AF shows though. If she does show I hope you've got some supplies (chocolate / wine) to indulge in :hugs: x x x

Smiley and Sprouty: the kittens r gorgeous but wake us at 5:30 for a play and grub (an hour before I wake up) so I have big bags under my eyes. But great distraction.

Certain: me too I keep hoping for ib. No symptoms at all for me at 7dpo.

I wonder what's going on in there I usually have crampy tunny and heavy bbs but maybe all that will come tomorrow. We haven't managed the extended version! Will definately next month if we have to.

Ptnty: sorry to hear about the bfn. What a bummer but no Af yet. Try to avoid pos until she's late and don't give up hope.

Awww I bet they are!! Though 5.30 is quite early.... maybe I dont want a kitten that much :D

Well ladies took an OPK at about 3pm today and my smiley face was gone (boooo!) I guess I have quite a short surge. Got Ov cramps as well so hopefully that means Ov is definitely going ahead?! Gosh I really hope we've done enough this cycle!!! (Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase)

So from tomorrow I will officially be back in the tww - there was one point when I didn't think id ever manage to get back here!

x x x

Welcome to tww smiley. We've been keeping a seat warm for you and have a nice cup of decaff with Ur name on it!!

Very pleased for you smiley. Sounds like the rest of you are doing well with plan. I have my fx for you all.
Feeling like a bit of a fraud on this thread at min as not following smep though the intention is to if I ever get af! Is now 14 days late and still bfn! Am starting to worry if everything is working as it should, but then I can't understand why I was so regular beforehand. Am gutted way cycle had worked out as me and hubby's were going to London this weekend and it was due to be my fertile week. Guess I am now playing the 4 week waiting game!

Very pleased for you smiley. Sounds like the rest of you are doing well with plan. I have my fx for you all.
Feeling like a bit of a fraud on this thread at min as not following smep though the intention is to if I ever get af! Is now 14 days late and still bfn! Am starting to worry if everything is working as it should, but then I can't understand why I was so regular beforehand. Am gutted way cycle had worked out as me and hubby's were going to London this weekend and it was due to be my fertile week. Guess I am now playing the 4 week waiting game!

Hi Hoping :wave: Don't feel like a fraud!!! This thread is much more than just following smep now :hugs: Have you been back to your doctor? Have you still been taking OPK's? Just to see if your body is going to try to ovulate again? (if it didn't before) Have you still been bd-ing? Sorry, lots of questions!! I'm just thinking the only 2 possibilities are you are pregnant and it's just not showing up or you didn't ovulate when you thought, therefore you must be due to ovulate again or have already?

How is everyone else today? Any news from anyone?

Certain - how are those lines looking?

1dpo for me, and I did nother opk this morning :blush: Will prob continue to do them until the end of the tww. I am just thinking as a back up in case I haven't actually ovulated (like last month) at least I wont miss it!! (Does this justify it??)

Me and OH didn't bd last night either, im trying so hard not to burst into tears at this!!! I didn't get home until the early hours and it was just not an option. We did this morning, but I dont think that would really have caught any eggy. Its the +opk day and the day after that are the most important. Ohhhhhhh, if we went through all that bd-ing this month and messed it up right at the end!!! :sad2: Gutted will not even come close.

x x x

Smiley-am still lurking!! remember your first boy was born when you DTD a few days before O and only once! should give you faith!

Smiley-am still lurking!! remember your first boy was born when you DTD a few days before O and only once! should give you faith!

Ah thank you!! :hugs: I do keep telling myself this, but then the other side of me is saying - he was a fluke! It's just so frustrating that we followed the plan all month, then when it really matters we messed it up!! May as well not have followed it. :dohh:

Just feeling a bit annoyed with myself today.

How are you getting on? Has the nausea passed a bit yet?

Ah thank you!! :hugs: I do keep telling myself this, but then the other side of me is saying - he was a fluke! It's just so frustrating that we followed the plan all month, then when it really matters we messed it up!! May as well not have followed it. :dohh:

Just feeling a bit annoyed with myself today.

How are you getting on? Has the nausea passed a bit yet?

No, he is so NOT a fluke! dont say that!!!! BELIEVE, girl! you DTD before...you should be fine! do it again today some good old :sex: just for fun!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh, i feel like something the cat dragged in...........Gagging at smells alll day long. HATE the sight of any food! :nope:

Ohh no, I really feel for you. I hate feeling sick!! How many weeks are you now? Only a few more weeks until your scan now isn't it?

Yeh I think some :sex: just for fun this evening might be nice! Though OH is probably going to run a mile for the next 2 weeks in case we have to put all that BD'ing in again next month! :haha:

:rofl: hahaha, thats so funny! running a mile for the next 2 weeks...poor man!!!! 6 weeks, 4 days....scan's at 8 weeks i.e. July 2-not long....I am really looking forward to it...at least the misery should be rewarded...

Morning ladies!!! How is everyone getting on?? Sorry I havent been on in a few days - my laptops decides when it can be bothered to connect to the internet!

I took an OPK this morning and have attached a pic.....is this positive? I think it is but want to double check with some experts....? Sorry the pic isnt very clear...!!

xxxxxx

Attachments

• Photo0884.jpg
    Photo0884.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 16
Morning ladies!!! How is everyone getting on?? Sorry I havent been on in a few days - my laptops decides when it can be bothered to connect to the internet!

I took an OPK this morning and have attached a pic.....is this positive? I think it is but want to double check with some experts....? Sorry the pic isnt very clear...!!

xxxxxx

Hi Steph,

It is a bit blurry, but it does look positive, or close to positive - I have been using those same OPK's and that is how mine looked when I got a positive on my CB digi ones.

Good luck! x x x

Thanks! The camera on my phone is rubbish - the lines are a lot darker than they look in the picture!!

Woo hoo! This is my first cycle trying out OPKs so Im quite excited this is my first one :D:D

Thanks very much !! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->