Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Hi ladies, just a quick update. Still no :witch: & not even any signs or symtpoms. Scared to test tho as dont think I could handle seeing that 1 line again at the mo.

On the topic of psychic readings I got one from sandra https://www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com/#/conception-pregancy-and-ferti/4533327872
She has predicted a :bfp: in nov/dec & a healthy summer baby. Alot of other things she said made alot of sence to me too.

Though I have heard lots of good reports about Cheri
https://www.cheri22.com/index/Cheri22.html

& some mixed reviews about Gail on ebay
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170621467593&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Maybe if I dont get BFP when Sandra said I'll try the other two.

Ive posted links as the genuine ones can be hard the find sometimes hope this helps someone.

:flower:

Smiley - dont be upset hun, like kbkb says you have a really good chance still :) :hugs: Its so funny you are still POAS but i agree its a good idea :)

Kbkb- so sorry to hear you are feeling poorly, hopefully it will pass in a couple of weeks. Im sooo excited to hear about your scan but I will be away for 2 weeks as of the 2nd July so will miss it :( were in Greece so im hoping i can get on to BnB as often as poss at internet cafes :haha: desperate!? I think not!

MajellaG - woop good to hear no :witch: yet!! FX for you...I think you should Test tomorrow :) feed our POAS addictism!

Hoping - dont be silly :hugs: we need you here! like smiley said, are you doing opks? I think you should go to another docs and demand a blood test!

AFM - did an IC as well as my digi this morn :blush: but still bfn's...*sigh* but still a v.faint line, however this is most likely LH so not holding out hope. Still no symptoms really, just slightly twingy boobs and white creamy cm. nothing to write home about.

Thank you, I know there's still a possibly, just knew there could have been more chance of getting a bfp if we got that day in. Oh well, not a lot I can do now so will just put it to the back of my mind and take the tww head on!!

Oooh are you getting faint lines on the IC's? What dpo are u on now? I know it's still early isn't it?! It is getting exciting though, FX! x

OMG CertainTurton! I agree with smiley330 this is getting exciting! a faint line that's brill, I'd love to see a second line, no matter how faint it is.

I've also had white cm but apart from that & a little bloating...nada! :shrug::coffee:

I cannot wait for it to be this time next week although I missed a vital SMEP day I just want it to be next week so I can :test:

Good luck everyone xxxxxx

Oh no, sorry guys a faint line on the digi stick (I dont have to dismantle them i can see when i pull it out the reader) sorry to get you excited. The IC was just 1 line :( Im only 10dpo today so still fairly early. FX for tomorrow :)

smiley-- dont give up...you still have a great chance even though you missed one day
certain--fx for you...i hope that line means you are preg!!!
FX for all and i hope everyone is finding the tww not so stressful

well the :witch: showed her ugly face today so i guess i am on round 3...i am going to try to relax this month and not take a million things (robitussin, epo, etc etc etc)...i want to go back to fun :sex: and keep smep in the back of my mind without my OH being so wrapped up in it...we will see if this works

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm still waiting to O, unfortunately, but we've been following SMEP religiously! My cycles are anywhere from 34-44 days, so I don't know exactly when I'll O, but hopefully soon! I'm on CD 20... O'd on CD 22 last month, but I doubt that will happen this time - my temps haven't really dropped yet.
Good luck to all those in the tww - I know how LONG each day can feel!

smiley-- dont give up...you still have a great chance even though you missed one day
certain--fx for you...i hope that line means you are preg!!!
FX for all and i hope everyone is finding the tww not so stressful

well the :witch: showed her ugly face today so i guess i am on round 3...i am going to try to relax this month and not take a million things (robitussin, epo, etc etc etc)...i want to go back to fun :sex: and keep smep in the back of my mind without my OH being so wrapped up in it...we will see if this works

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs: Im so sorry to hear the witch got you :( I think relaxing is a very good idea, it can get too much when you are thinking about all the supplements etc!

Crowned: Wow you must be knackered!! FX you get your pos opk soon!

AFM - BFN again today - a very obvious 'not pregnant'. Feeling very 'out' this month today :( I even went sod it and had a caffeinated tea :coffee: this morn :flasher: (ok so maybe not quite so shocking as all that :haha:)

How is everyone today?

Morning :wave:

ptntly wtg - So sorry the stupid :witch: got you hun :hugs: I don't think it's a bad idea to try and relax for a cylce and try to make :sex: fun again. It's difficult to put baby making to the back of your mind though, but it would be nice. Take it easy for a couple days (enjoy choc, cheese, wine... shell fish :D) then get back on that ttc horse raring to go ready for next month :flower:

Certain - Ohhhhh I thought you meant faint lines on the IC - I was thinking you were playing it down a bit!! FX for a nice bfp this morning :flower:

Baby2012 - What dpo are you on? Which smep day did you miss? I am in a similar position, think I missed the most important day!!! :cry: Good luck for testing soon!

crowned - Ooh I hated waiting to O, but hopefully it's just about to come for you! Good luck!

AFM - I HATE HATE HATE the tww :hissy: - Well the first week of the two weeks anyway... I can't get excited about testing - there is not even a glimmer of hope this early, there are no symptoms to obsess over, just BLEURGHHHHH nothing to do!!! (apart from speculate that we bd'd at all the wrong times)

Only 2dpo, and approx ten thousand more days to go....
x x x

wow, certain!!! Greece should put you in the right frame of mind to ttc!!! never mind finding an internet cafe i say ;)
Smiley-Yay for you! still not POAS'd , bravo :haha:

:haha: I do have a little problem! :D

Certain, sorry it's a bfn - but you still are early so don't get down yet. The :witch: is still a way off and as long as she doesn't show you have every chance of being preg this month.

Woah... caff tea, this is serious! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: I do have a little problem! :D

Certain, sorry it's a bfn - but you still are early so don't get down yet. The :witch: is still a way off and as long as she doesn't show you have every chance of being preg this month.

Woah... caff tea, this is serious! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:laugh2: Yes i know - step away from the tea bags :haha: Thanks for the encouragement - I really hope so!

kbkb - well yes, it would certainly put me in the mood to TTC, however we are going to be on a boat (yacht) with...you will never guess...the in laws!! My parents and sister will be on another boat too. I should explain...Its a big 2 week holiday to celebrate both my FIL and my Dads 60th bday's, my parents 30th wedding anniversary and our 1st anniversary (3rd July!!). So although its going to be lovely its going have to be a lot of v.hush hush :sex: again...which can be fun for a one off but not every other day etc....but I refuse to miss a month!!! :haha: Oh dear the situations i get myself into!
Anyway Im hoping i will have my BFP by then :)

Fx for your flashing BFP certain! Hope u definitely get a lovely anniversary present

Hey girls, so we're moving on to cycle 8 and my friend on BnB has just caught first cycle using SMEP - I figure this means it's definitely worth a shot BUT I will need to do it without DH getting a hold of what's going on! If I told him I needed him to sleep with me every other day he'd definitely get a bit fed up! lol - he doesn't have a very high sex drive for sure.

Hey girls, so we're moving on to cycle 8 and my friend on BnB has just caught first cycle using SMEP - I figure this means it's definitely worth a shot BUT I will need to do it without DH getting a hold of what's going on! If I told him I needed him to sleep with me every other day he'd definitely get a bit fed up! lol - he doesn't have a very high sex drive for sure.

Welcome :flower: It's great to hear of people getting success first time round!

What CD are you on now? / When are you due to Ov?

Aha, it can be tricky getting OH's to participate in an actual plan. We started following SMEP last month after not getting any success in other months, and I still haven't told him we are actually following a plan, I don't think the he would cope well with the pressure. So have just been using a clever play on words with telling him when we "should" be dtd / my ultimate powers of seduction :)haha:) to fill in the other days.

Good luck!!

I'm on CD 3, last cycle was 30 days with Ov on CD16, they can be anything from 27days onwards and Ov on CD14 onwards so it's going to be fun... not. Lol.

I will just have to use my persuasion skills too, usually doesn't take much does it ;)

After having so many BFN's this month even yesterday when af was due i got my :bfp: this afternoon.

Good luck everyone thats still to test.

:hugs:

I'm on CD 3, last cycle was 30 days with Ov on CD16, they can be anything from 27days onwards and Ov on CD14 onwards so it's going to be fun... not. Lol.

I will just have to use my persuasion skills too, usually doesn't take much does it ;)

You can do it hun. I know you can. :hugs:

:dust:

After having so many BFN's this month even yesterday when af was due i got my :bfp: this afternoon.

Good luck everyone thats still to test.

:hugs:

Woohoo!! Congratulations!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: I posted on your pic in the preg test bit, can def see those lines :happydance:

hi ladies! how is everyone doing?

i have been trying to stick to SMEP its hard for us though. we usually DTD more.

we DTD 8, 10, 12 and haven't today which is CD 13. almost have a + OPK... usually get one on CD14.

good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->