Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Wendyk07- Horray! Congrats!!!!

I am officially confused.... After my bfp's and a week of bfn's and bleeding for 4 days, I had the urge to test again for fun, and got a bfp on IC's.... I though I mc'd??? all my tests went back to neg until today! well this is just teasing me now, and I cant go to dr. until July 16th when my insurance kicks in.... any explanations for this would be greatly appreciated as I've never heard of this before!

I'm on CD 3, last cycle was 30 days with Ov on CD16, they can be anything from 27days onwards and Ov on CD14 onwards so it's going to be fun... not. Lol.

I will just have to use my persuasion skills too, usually doesn't take much does it ;)

You can do it hun. I know you can. :hugs:

:dust:

EEEEEKKK :bfp: :bfp: How wonderful!! and you have given me hope!! Congratulations! :happydance:

I am officially confused.... After my bfp's and a week of bfn's and bleeding for 4 days, I had the urge to test again for fun, and got a bfp on IC's.... I though I mc'd??? all my tests went back to neg until today! well this is just teasing me now, and I cant go to dr. until July 16th when my insurance kicks in.... any explanations for this would be greatly appreciated as I've never heard of this before!

Oooo how confusing!? Could you maybe have been preg with twins and only lost one? have you tried a digi? YOu should def go to the docs sooner than the 16th hun as it could be important. :hugs: Really hope you are still preg!!

Hi Sprouty - that is confusing!! The only thing I could think of is what Certain said and maybe you were preg with twins? Idk :shrug: I hope you are still pregnant tho!! Hmmm the 16th July is a long way off, is there no way you can see a doc before then? If you are still preg it might be important to get there sooner to explain what has happened?! x x x

Congratulations Wendy! Great news.

Sprouty: how confusing. it must be all u can think about. I wonder about doing one of those cb digitals that tell u how far gone u r. Good luck. Keep testing I guess. If u can't get to drs because of insurance, is there a charity or clinic you can call for advice? Just incase.

As for me 9 dpo. Didn't keep up with extended version. Haven't dtd in a week. Crazy how hormones make u want to when ur fertile! NO SYMPTOMS!! Never had a month like this in the 11 months we've been ttc. Tempted to buy a famous Superdrug test this weekend and see what happens.

Congratulations Wendy! Great news.

Sprouty: how confusing. it must be all u can think about. I wonder about doing one of those cb digitals that tell u how far gone u r. Good luck. Keep testing I guess. If u can't get to drs because of insurance, is there a charity or clinic you can call for advice? Just incase.

As for me 9 dpo. Didn't keep up with extended version. Haven't dtd in a week. Crazy how hormones make u want to when ur fertile! NO SYMPTOMS!! Never had a month like this in the 11 months we've been ttc. Tempted to buy a famous Superdrug test this weekend and see what happens.

:test: hehe sounds like were in the same boat with symptoms but im now 11dpo.

It is crazy how you can go from wanting to bd alllll the time when fertile, to just going off it afterwards! Poor poor Oh's!! Although my OH is not complaining right now :haha:

Superdrug tests are good, but that was the one I got my false positives on last month so just be careful.... I would still use them again though! When I finally get my bfp i think i'd like to buy every type of test just to see what the second line looks like on them!

I went to see my friends new baby this evening, soooooo amazing. I just wanted to cry though, I want to have another baby so much!!! Every now and again it just hits me how much I want this.

Did anyone watch baby hospital this week? It made me so sad / angry!!

Certain: why is this happening!?!? It's nice in a way to not have cramps all of the time but all I can think is 'where's implantation?'. Hope u lead the way to a positive this weekend. The exercise is working tho so I'll keep that up next month. Do get softcups for your hols they're great.

Smiley: I saw the end of it. Why angry? Because of the mum not going to see her baby? I was sad about the 'I haven't bonded to him as much as the others, but when he comes home he'll get all my time like the other two'

Certain: why is this happening!?!? It's nice in a way to not have cramps all of the time but all I can think is 'where's implantation?'. Hope u lead the way to a positive this weekend. The exercise is working tho so I'll keep that up next month. Do get softcups for your hols they're great.

I know its crazy. Thats a good idea, i should order it asap. where did you get yours from? Yeah Ive just come back from slimming world and ive lost 2lb this week :) was a bit naughty too so v.pleased. :happydance: now i just need my bfp to make my week! :haha:

Certain. Got them from Amazon £7.25.
Well done on the 2lbs!!!! Keep thinking the more I loose now the more I can put on!

Smiley: I saw the end of it. Why angry? Because of the mum not going to see her baby? I was sad about the 'I haven't bonded to him as much as the others, but when he comes home he'll get all my time like the other two'

Yeh, it was really sad. It kept showing her baby in scbu by himself and the nurses saying they cuddled him when they were able to but were so busy so couldnt do it half as much as a baby needed, let alone a baby in scbu. It just made me sad that he was on his own and his mother really didnt seem to care!

I know its crazy. Thats a good idea, i should order it asap. where did you get yours from? Yeah Ive just come back from slimming world and ive lost 2lb this week :) was a bit naughty too so v.pleased. :happydance: now i just need my bfp to make my week! :haha:

Yay!! well done!! losing weight is a great morale booster :happydance:

Wendy--Congrats on that BFP...so happy for you
How is everyone handling the tww????
I really want to see more flashing BFPs!!!
AFM--well the witch got me down but i am better now...i realized that you cant always have what you want when you want it but it will happen at its own time....so,i will SMEP as best as I can (dont want to sound like a fraud to you ladies) but i am also going to try some spontaneity cause this timing thing is stressing me out...we will see if it works

FX to all of you and all of you tww'ers....GL and lets get some more BFPs

Hi Sprouty,
Have read somewhere on another thread that the HCG hormones can still stay in your system after mc so maybe that is what it is reading and as the hormones are getting weaker it might depend on howe diluted your urine is whether the IC are picking it up? FX its not this though and it is something more exciting?:hugs:

After having so many BFN's this month even yesterday when af was due i got my :bfp: this afternoon.

Good luck everyone thats still to test.

:hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Very pleased for you.... It is starting to become a lucky thread!!!!!!:thumbup:

Hi Girls,
Sorry not been on had a presentation to do so been burning the midnight oil. Well my news ....... NONE! Now 16 days late and on cycle day 49 of a normally regular 32 day cycle. Can't get to doctors til begining of July as I am away in London this weekend for a concert and then away with work next week. I will go if no signs when I come back and will def leave doctors if I don't get any answers , especially a blood test!!!! Bit pissed off though as this weekend was suppossed to be my fertile one and I thought being in London would have taken some pressure off things and allowed some bedding for fun - especially as we have splashed out on a 5* hotel. But bloody body has obviously ruined things.... but on the positive back to bedding for fun on this instacne!

Thanks for all your lovely support. This thread is more to me than SMEP as i feel we have got a really good support bond going (although i am taking alot of support at min - but will def reciprocate!).
Smiley -Great to hear you have Ovulated - hope 2ww goes fast!
Mrs FX - Hope you still positive and coping ok with tww.
Certain - FX you wont need hush hush bedding!! Well done on weight loss.
plnty- sounds like a god idea - I dont think it is fraud as things get in way all the time and it is very hard to follow exactly all the time. it will be interesting to see if this apporach works for you. FX it does. however, the couple of people who know I am trying to conceive (including one which is pregnant) keep telling me to stop thinking about it and to relax...... feel like punching them. Is easier said than done when they all have or are expecting and know their bodies work. They keep telling me to stop stressing and AF will show - well that is easier said then done when your body goes haywire!!!
KBKB - has sickness laid off?
AFPM= Hope you are ok?
Will try and get on when I can over weekend.... if i don't hope I come back to loads of BFP's!!!

Hopingitwill: have a lovely break. It's horrible when people tell u to relax. Have u thought of accupunter (spelling). A friend got her cycle sorted with and and then fell pregnant. Not a promise just a thought. It also helped her to relax as she was in a stressful job and worried about ttc. Have fun in the big smoke.

Thanks Mrs FX - might consider it. Not a massive fan of needles but worth a try. Annoying thing is I dont feel half as stressed as I have in the past like in April when i had to go and sort estate out of my dad that had passed away, or may when my class had important exams - in those cases i was regular as clockwork. Then this month not stressed.... but more controlling as trying to learn about body i.e. opk which takes out the stress to a degree it goes haywire - as stated though people telling me to relax is my biggest cause of stress!!! But do they realise this NO!!!! Am going to enjoy the city... but knowing my luck bloody withch will turn up out of spite haha!

Hi Girls,
Sorry not been on had a presentation to do so been burning the midnight oil. Well my news ....... NONE! Now 16 days late and on cycle day 49 of a normally regular 32 day cycle. Can't get to doctors til begining of July as I am away in London this weekend for a concert and then away with work next week. I will go if no signs when I come back and will def leave doctors if I don't get any answers , especially a blood test!!!! Bit pissed off though as this weekend was suppossed to be my fertile one and I thought being in London would have taken some pressure off things and allowed some bedding for fun - especially as we have splashed out on a 5* hotel. But bloody body has obviously ruined things.... but on the positive back to bedding for fun on this instacne!

Thanks for all your lovely support. This thread is more to me than SMEP as i feel we have got a really good support bond going (although i am taking alot of support at min - but will def reciprocate!).
Smiley -Great to hear you have Ovulated - hope 2ww goes fast!
Mrs FX - Hope you still positive and coping ok with tww.
Certain - FX you wont need hush hush bedding!! Well done on weight loss.
plnty- sounds like a god idea - I dont think it is fraud as things get in way all the time and it is very hard to follow exactly all the time. it will be interesting to see if this apporach works for you. FX it does. however, the couple of people who know I am trying to conceive (including one which is pregnant) keep telling me to stop thinking about it and to relax...... feel like punching them. Is easier said than done when they all have or are expecting and know their bodies work. They keep telling me to stop stressing and AF will show - well that is easier said then done when your body goes haywire!!!
KBKB - has sickness laid off?
AFPM= Hope you are ok?
Will try and get on when I can over weekend.... if i don't hope I come back to loads of BFP's!!!

Thank you so much...i hear the same thing all of the time and i know stress has a lot to do with it so i am going to try to enjoy the start of summer and have fun with a little smeping in mind....my OH isn't stressed about it but i think i put stress on him with all the talk about it so i am going to keep it to myself and follow as best as i can...so sorry you are still waiting for AF...enjoy yourself this weekend and you may just get AF once you let your body relax and take your mind off of it...FX for you :hugs:

Good Morning to my favourite BnB ladies :flower:

Sprouty - :hugs::hugs: So sorry to hear you've had a mc - Glad to hear you are feeling positive, be kind to yourself for a while :hugs: Of course we will welcome you back!! :D

IGotBabyFever Haha, im so pleased to see another poas addict here!! I have 50 hpts from Amazon just crying out to me for my tww - I've already had to order more OPK's as have got through 50 of those!! How are you feeling? Any "jump out at you" preg symptoms! FX!

Baby2012 Welcome :flower: How is your tww going? Did you manage to get that last bd in? It such a pain when OH's a sick, nothing that can be done though - but I would've thought the Bd's you did you would give you a great chance - so FX!! When will you start testing?

Certain Any BFP's this morning?? Good luck!!

Hopingitwill - Sorry it was still a crappy bfn. How are you feeling? :hugs: If I were you I would start taking OPK's daily again in case your body has just skipped it last month completely and tries to do it again before having AF visit.

ptntly wtg OMG :test:!!!! Good luck!! FX for a flashy bfp soon!!!

crowned Welcome! Good luck for this cycle :D

AFM - Still no +OPK, CD18 now - However, FINALLY starting to get a faint second line, so i'm really hoping this turns into my +opk very soon YAY!! Looks like my cylce is following last months, which is annoying that it's longer, but im glad i'm getting there. HELLO FERTILE WEEK!! Still not getting ewcm, but am getting lots of the watery stuff, might up my grapefruit intake this week. Have stopped with the EPO as don't want to take it close to O - so we'll see how this week goes.

xxxxx

sorry have not been on to respond,been trying to stay busy during this 2ww and not symptom spot this time around lol
Ive only had light cramping yesterday...everything else Im writing off as me being crazy and wanting to poas...again :blush:
I ofcoarse knowing when I was 3dpo still poas,maybe I also was excited about the 50 ic hpts I purchased off of amazon.com :haha:
ofcoarse nothing but bfn's,but have definetly taken care of my need to poas by poas every morning :haha:

Maybe you certain and I should start our own poas therepy group :haha:
Im sure our sessions would be over full of other poas addicts!! :blush:

so Ive got some catching up to do on this thread...about 5 pages full or more :) time to read up and see what is new with all of you beautiful ladies!!

congrats to anyone whos gotten their bfp!! and for everyone else in the dreaded 2ww like myself...fxed and lots of :dust: we get our bfps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->