Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Hi ladies,
Still no O, but DH has been really amazing about SMEP. I explained it to him, and he's on board for trying for another two cycles or more if this one doesn't work. He likes the percentages I showed him of people who've had success with it! So on we go, every other day BDing until FF shows O...

Congrats to wendyk07! That's amazing - I hope it happens for all of us this cycle! Healthy and happy nine months to you, and spread some baby dust around for the rest of us!

Hi Girls,
Sorry not been on had a presentation to do so been burning the midnight oil. Well my news ....... NONE! Now 16 days late and on cycle day 49 of a normally regular 32 day cycle. Can't get to doctors til begining of July as I am away in London this weekend for a concert and then away with work next week. I will go if no signs when I come back and will def leave doctors if I don't get any answers , especially a blood test!!!! Bit pissed off though as this weekend was suppossed to be my fertile one and I thought being in London would have taken some pressure off things and allowed some bedding for fun - especially as we have splashed out on a 5* hotel. But bloody body has obviously ruined things.... but on the positive back to bedding for fun on this instacne!

Thanks for all your lovely support. This thread is more to me than SMEP as i feel we have got a really good support bond going (although i am taking alot of support at min - but will def reciprocate!).
Smiley -Great to hear you have Ovulated - hope 2ww goes fast!
Mrs FX - Hope you still positive and coping ok with tww.
Certain - FX you wont need hush hush bedding!! Well done on weight loss.
plnty- sounds like a god idea - I dont think it is fraud as things get in way all the time and it is very hard to follow exactly all the time. it will be interesting to see if this apporach works for you. FX it does. however, the couple of people who know I am trying to conceive (including one which is pregnant) keep telling me to stop thinking about it and to relax...... feel like punching them. Is easier said than done when they all have or are expecting and know their bodies work. They keep telling me to stop stressing and AF will show - well that is easier said then done when your body goes haywire!!!
KBKB - has sickness laid off?
AFPM= Hope you are ok?
Will try and get on when I can over weekend.... if i don't hope I come back to loads of BFP's!!!

Hopingitwil- hope you enjoy the trip to London! I think will take your mind off things...really , you deserve a break! poor you, BFP or AF so late!!! I am really wishing its a late late flashing bfp

Sprouty-definitely see a doc! bit worried about your symptoms...
certain-bravo on the weight loss!!MrsFX- :flower: yoo hoo!!! good luck in the lovely 2WW...

Morning :hi:

IGotBabyFever - totally agree we should start a POAS addict group. :) FX for you!!

Hoping- Im so sorry you having a rough time :hugs: hopefully London will relax you (well maybe not the big smoke but certainly the 5* hotel!!) why dont you try and have a massage or something? Also maybe you will get you BFP while you are away!!

Crowned - its great to hear you DH is on board, mine is great too but I think he gets a bit fed up by the end. If it doesnt happen for us this month i may just keep quiet and try to seduce him when necessary.

I have noticed on another board that Berry has got her BFP!! congrats if she is reading!!

AFM - 12dpo another bfn- getting fed up now. Bb starting to twinge slightly so thinking AF is prob on the way :( I did have some serious sharp twinges ' down there' yesterday eve but I guess it could have been gas :blush:

Hope everyone is well today!!

Morning lovely ladies :flower:

Hopingitwill - :hugs: sorry hun, it is horrible to be stuck not knowing - especially for so long. If you can at all just try to put it to the back of your mind and enjoy your weekend in London. 5* hotel sounds absolutely amazing and I am very jealous!!!

IGotBabyFever - What dpo are you on now? How has the sympton spotting (or trying not to) been going? I think a "confession" thread of poas addicts would go down well :D Or maybe we can just confess here.... I'll go first, I am 3dpo and poas this morning. (Just wanted a change from peeing on the green ovulating sticks)

crowned - That is great your OH is on board with SMEP, and can cope fine with sticking to a plan! FX for the elusive O soon :D

CertainTurton Sorry it's still saying bfn :hugs: have you been using IC as well still? How are the lines looking? Don't get fed up!! The sharp twinges could have been implantation? Either way, feeling something down there could be a good sign - so stay positive for just a little bit longer!

AFM - I am fine today, 3dpo and crazy, but fine! Had a little conversation with the universe this morning - hopefully we are of the understanding that I will get my bfp this month...

x x x

Morning :wave:

How is everyone today??

Wendyk07 - Huuuuge congrats on ur :bfp:

Crowned - Your OH sounds soooo nice! Its great to see him being so supportive! My OH doesnt really care what plan Im following - he just says "tell me when and Im ready" lol!! Altho he did seem excited when I told him I got my +OPK!

HopingItWill - I hope you enjoy ur trip to London! Ive never been to London - always wanted to go!! Your holiday sounds amazing - Im not jealous at all :winkwink:

I got my +OPK 2days ago so still got tonight to :sex: then taking sat nite off and back on it on Sunday :D Yesterday I was getting crampy feelings down at my c-section scar....do u think that was ovulation pains? Ive never really been in tune with my body so Im not 100% sure!!

Hope everyone is having a good day! FX'd for all of us :D:D:D xxxxxxxx

Morning Ladies hope you are all good today.

I woke up (13dpo) to another bfn and some spotting :( had kind of been expecting it as i had sore boobs and some little cramps yesterday but has still made me feel sooo **** :( I dont know why i always get myself so excited, it just doesnt seem to be happening for us. DH has been really unhelpful today which is unlike him i have to admit but he has upset me today. Just being really off hand and telling me not to moan which right now is NOT what i want to hear :(

Morning Ladies hope you are all good today.

I woke up (13dpo) to another bfn and some spotting :( had kind of been expecting it as i had sore boobs and some little cramps yesterday but has still made me feel sooo **** :( I dont know why i always get myself so excited, it just doesnt seem to be happening for us. DH has been really unhelpful today which is unlike him i have to admit but he has upset me today. Just being really off hand and telling me not to moan which right now is NOT what i want to hear :(

Ok so sorry for the rant above ladies..just needed to vent! After i had written it DH came down and gave me a hug and we had a chat about it and now i feel much better. I was just pissed that he didnt seem to 'get it'. Anyway onwards and upwards...

How are we all today? Im going holiday shopping today..yey!

:wave: CT - glad your DH came around in the end :hugs:

Well I'm CD5, AF has finally left the building and DH is working 16 hour days filming so I have absolutely no chance of BD'ing any time soon. He's doing this work for another week so I'll be on CD12 and no BD at all. Sigh.

Certain - :hugs: we all need a rant sometimes! Bless your DH for coming down and having a chat to you about it! Glad you are feeling better. Sometimes men just don't get it, but its fab that he's taken the time to listen to how you're feeling now. I hope AF doesn't show though, do you normally get spotting before? FX for you xxx

Puppycat - what day do you normally Ov? Hopefully it won't make much diff not bd-ing until cd12? And filming? Sounds interesting!

Nothing from me, got the overwhelming feeling this isn't my month. Trying to stay positive but just reaching the point now where enough is enough! We'll see, already started to look where we'll be around Ov time next month.

Hope everyone else is ok today x x x

I ov'd CD16 last cycle but it's usually CD14 - another spanner in the works is that next weekend is our bike rally and DH will be camping and I'll be in a caravan with my daughter, Mum and step-dad so we won't even be sleeping in the same place!!! ARGH! lol x - oh well, I've waited 8 months, I'm sure I can wait one more.

Oh sorry, he's a film extra filming clash of the titans 2 atm x

:Morning ladies. Certain I'm so sorry to hear about the bfn. I bet your DH is just as dissapointed. I have a feeling that Greece will be just what u need. It must be so hard for u with all of the testing u have to do. I would say forget about testing but I know that as soon as u hit the jackpot they'll give u extra scans and things. Have a lovely time shopping.

Smiley: u never know hon. I get you with the 'enough is enough' feeling. It's this dammed 2ww.

Steph: the pain u felt could be OV. I get really sort left hand side.

Puppycat: good luck cd12 is just fine. They say don't bd too much for good quality wrigglers.

Afm: no symptoms on cd 22, 11 dpo. Shattered because of the kittens. I have
Thursday off of work and will test then if Af doesn't show.
:flasher: i looked up if it was ok to have a bath on the 2ww!!!! :flasher:
I know ur all wondering too! It is so long as it is not too hot.

Oh no! That is crappy timing, any chance of quickie hush hush type bd?! May not be able to follow smep but could pick your days wisely - only takes one and all that! Will keep FX!!

That filming is pretty exciting, just annoying it is interfering with ttc plans!! x

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

Puppy, so sorry to hear about the schedule conflicts - it can be so frustrating when life doesn't let us follow SMEP as closely as we'd like to! :hugs:

Certain, glad your DH came back and chatted to you about it. Sounds like you have a good marriage! Btw, it looks like we've been TTC for about the same amount of time... my first day of my first cycle TTC was Jan 2, 2011.

Steph, I really have no idea if that was O pain, but it could be! Fingers crossed for you!

Smiley, love your positive attitude! Yes, this WILL be your month!

AFM, still waiting on that O... temps seem to be lower the last couple of days, so I'm hoping that's the dip before the temp spike tomorrow!

I just wanted to say that the SMEP worked for us, we got pregnant first time round! However I had an early miscarriage today. But I wanted to be positive for the SMEP plan!!

Hi everyone! Is it ok for me to join too? :blush:

I have just had the coil removed on Tuesday, I took an OPK test on Monday and it came up positive, BUT I have decided to wait until next month to try properly as I wanted to get my cycles straight first. At least I know that I am ovulating.

Good luck to everyone this month! :happydance:

x

MrsFX :haha: thank you for keeping us updated!! That is a good question, I knew you weren't meant to have too hot baths when preg so makes sense that you shouldnt when ttc either. Time well spent! You are doing so well with not testing already!! Well done!!

singers_love - So sorry you had a mc :hugs: thank you for telling us smep was successful for you though, really do appreciate success stories. :hugs:

helen0381 - Welcome! :flower: Hope you have similar luck following smep that a lot of ladies have been having! Good luck!

x x x

Sorry for your M/C (HUGS)
I followed the SMEP to the T this cycle (following a m/c too). Let's see if it works, 3DPO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->