Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Sorry for your M/C (HUGS)
I followed the SMEP to the T this cycle (following a m/c too). Let's see if it works, 3DPO!

Ooh good luck! You are just a day behind me, will u test early or wait for AF to be late? x x x

will do, you too! I got my bfp last month at 8 dpo with ic and 9 dpo with frer and 10 dpo with cb digi. Hope it see my ID in a few days.

Hi Ladies,

Welcome Helen :hi: lots of luck for you and its very exciting to hear you have a pos opk!!

Singers_love: :hugs: im so sorry to hear of your mc - we were wondering where you had got to. I wish you lots of luck in the next cycle and just enjoy a glass of wine this eve :)

Smiley - eeek not long until proper POAS!! I will be living through you for a while..hehe.

Grumblebea - I love it, you need to join me and smiley in our addict group i think :haha:
Lots of babydust for you! hope the 2WW isnt too bad for you.

thanks for all the positive responses, I am actually really luck with my DH he is lovely normally and I think he realised quite quickly that he had misjudged my emotional state just then (I dont cry very often). Anyway during shopping (typical) the :witch: got me in full force so thats me out this month :( Im also a bit concerened my Luteal phase might be shortening as thats twice now its been 12 days instead of 14 :shrug:

Im not sure we will manage to do the SMEP this cycle coz of being in Greece during ov time but I will have it in mind...weve also decided that im not going to tell DH when Im ovu and just try to seduce him when necessary and when appropriate (there may have be some rowing off into the middle of the sea to get away from the inlaws...hehe :shipw: ). I would love to be able to say I will be able to relax completely this cycle but I do still need to POAS for this study and DH doesnt like it if i drink in the 2ww so will still be following some rules but I think you are right MrsFX and it will be good for us.
So I have already had a beer :blush: and im going to be :wine: this eve (sod the weight loss plan). Also spent lots of money on new clothes so feeling good about that..:haha:

Oh noo!! :hugs: That nasty wench knows how to pick her moments doesn't she. Sorry hun, I hope you are enjoying your wine this evening. I really think Greece will be great for you, hopefully you will have lots of other lovely holiday things on your mind so ttc wont seem like such a mission. Lots and lots of :dust: for next cycle! :flower: x x x

Can I be added to the list. After reading about this method the other half and I are going to try it. I am ordering my opks today...hopefully they will be here in time for me to start testing since I am not really sure when I O since my cycle is all over the place.

so Im 11 dpo and i used my very last ic and hot a very faint but defo pink line! Is this the start of my bfp? Followed the smep to a t.... Could it have already worked its magic?

Could I be added to the list? I'm actually waiting for AF currently. (tested today, a little early I know) and got a :bfn:. I'm going to test again in two days if AF doesn't arrive, other wise I'm going to try this method next month!

so Im 11 dpo and i used my very last ic and hot a very faint but defo pink line! Is this the start of my bfp? Followed the smep to a t.... Could it have already worked its magic?

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay!! Congratulations!! When will you test again? If there's def a line and it's def pink then.... :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: LOVE coming on to see someone getting a bfp!

Hello Augie + Heather. - Welcome! Good luck for this cycle :flower:

kbkb - How are you? Are you still lurking? I have a cm question (if this doesn't tempt you into being online here I don't know what will :D)

x x x

Im currently holding onto my wee ready for when my oh turns up with a frer! Dont think i can wait much longer! He he! Thank you! Ill be sure to keep you posted xx

Certain- Gutted to read about the :witch: visiting....yes, sir- Greece is just what the doc ordered! some lovely R&R, get DH in the mood :) and yourself too!!

Mummy2Corbaan- So exciting!!!! Lets hope it turns into a nice flashing bfp

Singerslove- Sorry to hear about the MC, good luck -are you doing SMEP again?

Smiley- Always here for you babe :flower:, always lurking and checking on my fav girls ...shoot! I love CM q's...since i was so obsessed with it myself!

Certain- Gutted to read about the :witch: visiting....yes, sir- Greece is just what the doc ordered! some lovely R&R, get DH in the mood :) and yourself too!!

Smiley- Always here for you babe :flower:, always lurking and checking on my fav girls ...shoot! I love CM q's...since i was so obsessed with it myself!

Yay! Knew you would be :happydance: Well.... After Ov can you remember what your cm was like? I know everyone is diff, but I still seem to be getting lots of the watery (fertile) kind....I'm mostly worried I didn't O when I think I did and that's why im still getting fertile cm? Any cm words of wisdom would be great :flower: x

Yay! Knew you would be :happydance: Well.... After Ov can you remember what your cm was like? I know everyone is diff, but I still seem to be getting lots of the watery (fertile) kind....I'm mostly worried I didn't O when I think I did and that's why im still getting fertile cm? Any cm words of wisdom would be great :flower: x

:wave:
I didnt use an OPK, so I dont know what O date exactly was...But i do know i had watery CM for almost a week, then went ECWM for a day at most....and after what I think was O-date, CM went whitish and sticky (that's the best I can describe it)...Abundant, but more like mucus in the nose than down there (TMI sorry)...defi not clear, defi not stretchy....
Why dont you BD another day just to cover bases?? :sex: Attack!!!!

:wave:
I didnt use an OPK, so I dont know what O date exactly was...But i do know i had watery CM for almost a week, then went ECWM for a day at most....and after what I think was O-date, CM went whitish and sticky (that's the best I can describe it)...Abundant, but more like mucus in the nose than down there (TMI sorry)...defi not clear, defi not stretchy....
Why dont you BD another day just to cover bases?? :sex: Attack!!!!

Thanks hun! I don't think watery best describes it actually, It's not quite clear, is a bit sticky and it's def not stretchy but can't really say what it is......Yeh I think we should still bd just in case so will have to pounce on him later - Haha, just when he thought he was safe :D (Sorry there was a lot of tmi in this paragraph!)

Hope you are your little bean are doing well! x x x

Good luck. I think you definitely are past O if it aint stretchy, but hey why not :sex:!!

AFM..apart from having my head in the toilet bowl at least once a day, ALL is well! :haha:

Hey everyone - got a lot if catching up to do on this thread but wanted to say a huge congrats to mommy2corban!! Really hope this is it for u!! How great would that be?? Im officially in the two week wait now...im really tryin to push all thoughts of symptoms out my head but thats much easier said than done!!

How is everyone else gettin on??

Lots of luck 2 u all!! Xxxxx

Hi Steph :wave: what dpo are you on? How did you get on following smep? Hope you are feeling nice and positive ready to take on the rest of the tww!!

I'm 5dpo - no symptoms, well none that i'm paying attention to!

Good luck x x x

So i tested with a FRER and thes two pink lines smiling back at me!! :happydance: There is no squinting or moving it about its just there! Im in shock!!! xx

So i tested with a FRER and thes two pink lines smiling back at me!! :happydance: There is no squinting or moving it about its just there! Im in shock!!! xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: AMAZING! So pleased for you!!! Huge congratulations on your :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

(Team smep wins again :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->