Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Hoping: excellent news. I sure hope you get an appointment soon. Do keep testing. U never know.

Smiley: I did OV early last month. Cd 11/12. I'm the same with trying Anythibg and everything. I do get really disappointed when it doesn't work the first month of trying (you only read the stories when it works first time for people) I'm learning a lesson in patience.

Mustang: being teary is a sign. I hope the next 12 days fly for you.

Thanks for your support girls- it was the sane doctor actually- think he realised that I was not leaving til something happened and dr google helped! He has put in the referral so I should be contacted in next couple of weeks with an appointment! Fx xxx

Hey everyone!! Just in from work!! Had sooo much cramp 2nite! Starting to get the feeling AF is on her way!! Will let uz kno on the morning!! Xxxxx

Thanks for the support everyone - I love this thread! Hopingitwill, was it my chart you were looking at? I did ask for advice on it a few pages back.
9dpo today, but my temp dropped a little bit. Trying not to let that discourage me. We did SMEP, so I've got lots of hope. Super sore boobs, bloating, little bits of cramping here and there are my main symptoms, although I was so tired after work yesterday that I went home, had dinner and was asleep at 6:30! Slept straight through the night until 6 this morning. Hoping that's a sign too, but you never really know, do ya? 3 days until AF is due... trying to hold off testing until then!

My Ovulation Chart

So I know it is probably too early to be feeling anything yet but I totally have something going on in my reproductive area... I keep getting the occassional tiny cramp or pinch and I almost had that pulled muscle feeling in my uterus earlier.... ALMOST had it but I didn't. That was the number 1 sign I was pregnant last time. I am getting so freaking excited I cannot contain myself...

I am going to feel like such a douche if I don't get a BFP this cycle...lol.

Hi girls!! Well, I've been trying not to be so consumed this cycle, but I miss this thread! Followed smep again, O'd exactly 2 weeks post mc so decided here we go again :) I'm now 5dpo, and am having the EXACT same symptoms as last cycle!!! Low grade fever from 1dpo and still going steady at 37.2-37.4C..... (this was my red flag last time!!) so I'm praying this is it..... just a question though: should I take anything for the temp like tylenol? i feel fine but im worried that it was the cause of my mc last month.... any ideas?

Maybe talk to your doctor about baby aspirin. This is usually recommended to women with a history of miscarriage. My friend took it after a few losses and swears its the only thing that helped her carry full term.

HopingItWill - Thats great progress u made with the doctor!! Hopefully u get an appointment soon and you can get some answers!! Altho, as MrsFX says - Keep testing :D:D

Crowned - they symptoms seem positive :D Hopefully this is ur month! Hope u get ur BFP very soon!!

MustangGTGirl - I totally know wot u mean - Ive posted that Ive got all these symptoms (and still experiencing them)...If im not pregnant Im gonna feel like an idiot!! Hopefully the pinching is a good sign and u wont need to worry about feeling a douche haha!!!

Sprouty - I was gonna suggest Baby Asprin too! You should def speak to ur doctor about it :D

As for me - No AF or anything...dont know what that cramping was yesterday! Still experiencing all the symptoms! I know I said I would wait til Saturday but I maaaaay have poas this morning! It wasnt my FMU or anything...but in certain lights there was a very faint second line! But Im not getting my hopes up at all! I thought that if I was pregnant I wouldve had a definite BFP by now! Im 15dpo!!

Hope everyone else is good today :D xxxxxx

Steph- thats bloody fantastic!!!! at 16 dpo i barely had a whiff of a line......but a line is a line is a line! its a bfp, girl! go get a blood done if you can....hoping we can use a flashing bfp v soon. FX!! :dance:

Yay for hopingitwill! hope for some answers!

kbkb - Did u not???? When did u start getting a definite line where u thot 'yeah thats definitely a bfp??

I just have this horrible feeling Im not pregnant and Im totally getting my hopes up! Do the doctors just give out blood tests or would I need to beg?? xxxxx

hey - i had a cheapie test-but at 16 dpo there was a faint line...if you scroll back to page 68, you'lll see a pic of my test.. why dont you put one up of yours, we all love calling those. Soooo exciting.
You need to beg for bloodwork...:) lol

It was just a wee internet cheapie I used too! I took some pics of my test but u cant see the line at all on the pictures so there was no point in me posting!! I suppose I could go to the doctors and exaggerate how long its been since my LMP!!

Do u remember if u experienced cramping around the time u were expecting your AF?? I do have cramping but its different from my normal cramps....normally my c-section scar really hurts when I have AF cramps...but it isnt hurting at the mo!!

Aaaah I just wish I knew either way!!! xxxxxx

Yeah, crazy cramps in my back 1-2 days before BFP. Your symptoms are sounding good...the cramps were not AF style, just knew that for sure. Try a more expensive test tomorrow if you can (I know the wait is gonna kill you till tomorrow morning!) if bloodwork looks tough...

:wohoo: :wohoo: :headspin: :headspin:
I'm feelin positive about you!

Just had a look at ur test there....its waaaay darker than wot mine was!

I work in a supermarket so I'll pick up some tests tonight when Im finished work! Need to take them thru a self scan so no one sees haha!!

God, I feel sick with this!! Haha!!

Thanks for all ur positivity! I really hope this is it for me!! Im gonna feel like a right plum if im not!! Haha!! xxxxxxx

And as quickly as I got excited....Ive been deflated...

Just been to the toilet and when I wiped there was a big streak of blood so it looks as though I am out this month!! I am absolutely gutted but at least I know now :(

xxxxxx

Arghhhh!! The one morning I don't get a chance to check in and there's some poas action going down!

Steph - Are you SURE there isn't a line, I am the queen of seeing lines - please post a pic! I also learnt to tweak last month, so if there's a line I will see it!

Soo exciting :happydance:

x x x x x

And as quickly as I got excited....Ive been deflated...

Just been to the toilet and when I wiped there was a big streak of blood so it looks as though I am out this month!! I am absolutely gutted but at least I know now :(

xxxxxx

Oh nooooo, you must have written this whilst I was replying. Sorry hun :hugs: Is it def AF? :hugs: x x x x x

I think so Smiley :( I had a feeling last night that she was gonna show her face!! Im gutted! :cry:

Oh well...at least I kno and we can just get right back on it this cycle! Im gonna follow this plan again! I really enjoyed it so I think I'll stick with it!!

xxxxxxxxx

Just thought I'd pop my head in and update...

I'm currently 7DPO... and have had some symptoms. I'm trying not to symptom spot and be relaxed, but we all know how well that works!

So, for the past couple nights I've had amazingly vivid dreams, full colour... the hills are alive kinda thing. I've some serious backache, this morning some cramps, sore throat, headache... and I've been so tired!! But like I said, I'm not going to symptom spot! hahaha.

Good luck to everyone currently waiting to O or waiting to know... Steph1505, sorry the witch found you... I hope your new cycle is the one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->